It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HSBC Above the Law.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I came across this today and it seems like one of those things that gets missed in the turmoil of national tragedies.

The video goes into detail about HSBC's dealings with all sorts of unsavory folk and the lack of accountability and justice being dealt out. They have a long list of dirty laundry here. The first video is the story and the second video goes into more detail on how the dealings were made. It was enough to make me throw my hands up walk away from the computer.

Video 1

Video 2

This is the highest profile international laundering case that U.S government has taken to court. It involves HSBC

I understand there was a National tragedy and I don't want to down play the importance of it , but this in my opinion is a tragedy as well. I feel we have been let down by the DOJ and our Representatives. How can we as a nation let this fly? If it was you or me that helped terrorist or drug dealers thats it game over, get on a boat and head to gitmo .

Do you guys agree with the DOJ? That fully prosecuting them would destabilize everything and it would be to costly? Do you think the billion dollar fine was enough?

(note to mods if this is in the wrong place or has been posted already feel free to move or close)

edit on 15-12-2012 by CitizenJack because: .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Covered here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps.

P

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Appreciate it, search function and I didn't agree I suppose.

As long as its getting talked about. Thank you sir.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
HSBC is without a doubt short on corporate leadership, it has the morals of an alley cat, this implies the people that run it also have the morals of an alley cat.
Those people that really pull the strings at the bank, the true owners and not the puppet that sits as director, also happen to be the major monied families of the world.
They have a bad habit of always getting what they want, and, getting away with it.

on a sidenote, joetalk sounds just like the young turk, his voice and facial mannerisms are almost exactly the same, its close enough to make me wonder if they are related somehow.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

I think those ethics and morals you spoke about apply to most bankers but HSBC really went above and beyond. I mean really they actually had a hand in terrorist activities by laundering their money for them money..... And a slap on the wrist with a fine...????

top topics

join