It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-21-2012 - What's REALLY Going to Happen...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
the scary thing is that NOTHING will happen on Dec 21, the only scary thing about Dec 21 is that so many people beleived it, and actually went out of their way to prove someshing that will not happen, I wonder how many of these people will post on ATS on Dec 22 saying they were wrong and that they mode up every thing they posted, Im sure none of them will, on Dec 21 I will go to work and come home with a paycheck that depresses me more than the end of the world ever could

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrymob
the scary thing is that NOTHING will happen on Dec 21, the only scary thing about Dec 21 is that so many people beleived it, and actually went out of their way to prove someshing that will not happen, I wonder how many of these people will post on ATS on Dec 22 saying they were wrong and that they mode up every thing they posted, Im sure none of them will, on Dec 21 I will go to work and come home with a paycheck that depresses me more than the end of the world ever could

There will be a depressing amount of posters saying that they somehow prevented it, much like the summer Olympics disaster that never happened. Until then we get a daily dose of garbage backed up by poorly made youtube videos.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It also needs to be mentioned that the super massive black hole at the center of the galaxy and the galactic plane are not the Dark Rift. The Dark Rift is a section of the sky that appears starless. This is due to a series of overlapping dust clouds that block out the stars behind them.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What's REALLY Going to Happen?

The season premiere of Ancient Aliens!

Yeah Baby!...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There will be a meteor shower that morning... That's something.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Cthulhu is going to rise from his slumber in the the deep and consume us all!

If we are fortunate we will be amongst the first to be eaten!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nothing
Celestial "Y2K"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join