It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The John Moore Show 12/14/2012 : There will be large loss of life in Washington DC in the next 30 -9

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well if john moore said it then we know it wont come true! He was warning/hyping his listeners about Nibiru is comming on this certain date for a few weeks and then just never brought it up again after his prediction failed. In my opinion he's a charlatan selling fear/doom so people will buy his survival products and start threads about him for promotional purposes. What kind of person makes this huge earth changing prediction and then once the date gets closer and his prediction fails he never brings it up again and forgets he ever said anything?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Well if john moore said it then we know it wont come true! He was warning/hyping his listeners about Nibiru is comming on this certain date for a few weeks and then just never brought it up again after his prediction failed. In my opinion he's a charlatan selling fear/doom so people will buy his survival products and start threads about him for promotional purposes. What kind of person makes this huge earth changing prediction and then once the date gets closer and his prediction fails he never brings it up again and forgets he ever said anything?

Yes, people are much better off staying with the mainstream news where they always get the truth, there is no doom, and it is always uplifting, and there are no profit motives nor any corporations behind the scenes controlling what is and isn't seen for their own power and profit agenda's. In fact, in mainstream news on TV or the internet, I think John Moore is the only one doing it for profit, and living in the backwoods of the Ozarks he must be raking it in compared with all those poor schmucks in places like NY, California, and Florida.

Grow up.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Yes, people are much better off staying with the mainstream news where they always get the truth, there is no doom, and it is always uplifting, and there are no profit motives nor any corporations behind the scenes controlling what is and isn't seen for their own power and profit agenda's. In fact, in mainstream news on TV or the internet, I think John Moore is the only one doing it for profit, and living in the backwoods of the Ozarks he must be raking it in compared with all those poor schmucks in places like NY, California, and Florida.

Grow up.

Haha nice straw man and trying to change my words! Where did I say only listen to msn and there isn't doom in this world? I only said John Moore isn't a good guy, unreliable, and doesn't care about the truth! What kind of man talks about a huge earth changing event and then once the date get's closer and his huge prediction failed he never brings it up again? If Moore was about the truth he would of said I was wrong, I'm sorry or atleast brought Nibiru up again istead of leaving his listeners in the dark! I guess I hold people who make huge earth changing predictions to a higher level of standard then you and i'm still waiting for you to prove that shoemaker's lab burned down the day after he died like you said before.

I guess someone is a little mad I made fun of his hero
edit on 16-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

definitely!!! and to use an argument the alternate news media is true because its not MSM is just ridiculous

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451

definitely!!! and to use an argument the alternate news media is true because its not MSM is just ridiculous

Exactly! PlanetXisHERE completely lied about what I was saying and tried to use a straw man against me because I was talking about his hero. I have a problem with anyone who makes a huge prediction, preaches like it's the truth and then when the date gets closer and they know it's not going happen they just forget that they talked about it for weeks and never bring it up again, in my opinion a person who does that isn't about getting the truth out and isn't on your side . Now on this topic it seems like Moore just said some event will happen in Washington in the next 3 months and there will be a large loss of life, I mean to be honest it could definitely happen because it's very unspecific and could mean anything some virus could breaks out, fire, shooting, natural disaster, terrorist attack ect. What exactly is a large loss of life 10 people,20,100, or 3,000?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Exactly! PlanetXisHERE completely lied about what I was saying and tried to use a straw man against me because I was talking about his hero. I have a problem with anyone who makes a huge prediction, preaches like it's the truth and then when the date gets closer and they know it's not going happen they just forget that they talked about it for weeks and never bring it up again, in my opinion a person who does that isn't about getting the truth out and isn't on your side . Now on this topic it seems like Moore just said some event will happen in Washington in the next 3 months and there will be a large loss of life, I mean to be honest it could definitely happen because it's very unspecific and could mean anything some virus could breaks out, fire, shooting, natural disaster, terrorist attack ect. What exactly is a large loss of life 10 people,20,100, or 3,000?

Lying, misrepresentation - what is the difference? John Moore said he got the info from a source, doesn't know if it's true or not, wants people to use their own discernment, but feels it is important enough to pass along, and would rather be wrong and get the usual slander from the peanut gallery, than be right and not have said anything.

Peace and Love to All.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Lying, misrepresentation - what is the difference? John Moore said he got the info from a source, doesn't know if it's true or not, wants people to use their own discernment, but feels it is important enough to pass along, and would rather be wrong and get the usual slander from the peanut gallery, than be right and not have said anything.

Peace and Love to All.

It's funny people like John Moore are always getting info from high up creditable "sources" and then it never happens yet he speaks like it's the absolute truth. I never heard Moore say listen let me have some known creditable astronomers on the show to talk more in depth and can prove this either way or he could at least have different opinions on his show. John Moore talk in absolutes saying things like the weather we are having is due to Nibiru, the troops are moving off the coast because of Nibiru, they are doing this because of Nibiru,ect. Let me just ask you one question why didn't John Moore ever bring up his HUGE failed predictions after they don't happen or admit he's wrong? Guys watch out John Moore's "source" has said 30,000-100,000 Russian troops are comming to America to stay, It's going to be Red Dawn all over again!! He said the first wave would start May 21,2012 and be finished in 7 months well it looks like his "source" was full of it again, man John Moore is either the most gullible person in the world or he's full of bs and fear mongering.

John Moore Russian troops

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join