It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The John Moore Show 12/14/2012 : There will be large loss of life in Washington DC in the next 30 -9

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
John Moore says , he has a report from a high level FEMA source on the East Coast that there is going to be an event in Washington DC , an event which will result in large loss of innocent life . He expects this event to take place in the next 30 - 90 days at the most and will be a contrived event .

What will happen in the next 30 -90 days ? Is there going to be another 9 /11 like Attack ? What do you Think ?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think John Moore is full of BS. Anyone can say they have a high level source and speak BS as long as they know they do not have to release the sources details. The guy has been doing it for years and nothing he has said had come to pass. I will listen to it for comical purposes but nothing more

If anything he has said has come true, enlighten me..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I think John Moore is full of BS. Anyone can say they have a high level source and speak BS as long as they know they do not have to release the sources details. The guy has been doing it for years and nothing he has said had come to pass. I will listen to it for comical purposes but nothing more

If anything he has said has come true, enlighten me..

I don't know who John Moore is. Based on what you have said, I assume he is part of the MSM.

P

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
there was a thread In RATS earlier this week about an event disclosure pending, waiting for Obama's oath of office. one of those "friend of a friend" threads. regarding the anticipated celestial objects hurtling about the solar system.

I am breaking RATS policy bringing it up, you should check it out yourself.

prolly unrelated tho.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sounds like some greedy god needs more blood again.

If he does, you can guarantee something is in the works...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
vkey08 wrote a nice little post about him recently:

Originally posted by vkey08
John Moore: Radio Host and owner of The LIbertyMan website. He uses Nibiru and a hoax about the gulf stream having stopped to sell dvd's and all sorts of survival gear to line his own pockets.. He has a great many people who believe him as he was in the Army as a Green Beret. Most of his info comes from Mark Hazelwood, not government insiders, Hazlewood was a supporter of Nancy Lieder.

Nancy Lieder: Probably the whackiest of the whackos on this one, she runs the Zetatalk website, and Poleshift Ning. She claims the Zetas are telling her what's going to happen, has an elaborate 7 of 10 "scripted drama" that is supposed to happen later this year. First purported that Planet X was going to kill us all in 2003, then she came back with "the Zetas lied to keep the government off track" She has also suggested that people drown their pets, in prep for the Pole Shift, which numerous people including herself did. Nancy is never wrong and anyone who questions her or the Zeta's predictions is met with anger and slander the likes of which would make the CIA blush.

One of Nancy's old moderators that finally saw the light has an expose on Nancy and her group's lies HERE

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I don't know who John Moore is. Based on what you have said, I assume he is part of the MSM.

P

He is an ex army guy who always seems to be in the thick of conspiracies yet when ever he has breaking news or an impending catastrophe, nothing ever seems to happen.. He isn't part of the MSM but after a few failed forecasts, you tend to get sick of him

A few months back Nibiru was due between (insert a random timeframe here)... Now he has inside info about what sounds like a genocide in Washington or something
I thought his credibility was shot back then..
edit on 15-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Thank you for that.

You said, "Anyone can say they have a high level source and speak BS as long as they know they do not have to release the sources details."

I thought that was the hallmark of MSM. I suppose they do not have a monopoly on such stupid reporting methodologies.

P

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by DarknStormy

Thank you for that.

You said, "Anyone can say they have a high level source and speak BS as long as they know they do not have to release the sources details."

I thought that was the hallmark of MSM. I suppose they do not have a monopoly on such stupid reporting methodologies.

P

It does apply to both.. The only difference is John Moore isn't a Multi Billion dollar corporation with the power of a god

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
A high-level source (that I cannot disclose for obvious reasons), informed me that Mr. Moore is a paranoïd con-artist who feeds on the fervent glorification of all-things-military to peddle lies and failed predictions like a hyperactive fish-monger.

This next part is really confidential. There may be consequences to me putting this out in the open, but I'm prepared to face them. Ok, here goes. My source also stated that during the evasive period that Mr Moore provided as a timeline to his latest whim, something terrible will happen : many gullible people will give Mr Moore "Moore" money.

Ok. Feels good to get that off my chest.

Now to go and pull the flush on that high-level source of mine... Farewell, Mr. Brown.... You will be missed.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
And when it doesn't happen....."Oh wow! Because I got the word out, we were able to prevent them from doing it! Gimme the money!"

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I wrote another thread about one of John Moore's predictions.

While I appreciate his seemingly genuine desire to educate people about the realities of the world and impart good survival info, none of his predictions have come true, as far as I know. That is not to say none will ever come true, just that in terms of predictions his track record isn't that great - though I genuinely like the guy and I believe he has no ulterior motive other than to wake people up.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I wrote another thread about one of John Moore's predictions.

While I appreciate his seemingly genuine desire to educate people about the realities of the world and impart good survival info, none of his predictions have come true, as far as I know. That is not to say none will ever come true, just that in terms of predictions his track record isn't that great - though I genuinely like the guy and I believe he has no ulterior motive other than to wake people up.

His only problem is putting in dates which in anyones case is a quick credibility destroyer. It happens time and time again and they wonder why people will not touch them with a 40 ft bar.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

His only problem is putting in dates which in anyones case is a quick credibility destroyer. It happens time and time again and they wonder why people will not touch them with a 40 ft bar.

Yes, I have read that as well. Quickest way to destroy someone's cred is to give them a false date and let them run with it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well, this will be, the be all, or end all prediction for him.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Yes, I have read that as well. Quickest way to destroy someone's cred is to give them a false date and let them run with it.

Well yeah, but you would think he would pick that up also after at least a couple of failed predictions, if he really has credible sources to start with.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm throwing the hoax flag! There are no "innocents" in Washington DC.

That said, how can there be a large loss of life in 30-90 days, when all will be destroyed on the 21st? Which date is it folks, I'm wasting gas moving back and forth from my house to my secret locale.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

XXXXXXXXXXXXXactly.........who is John Moore....and is he in competition with Alex Jones Doom Spin Doctor of the century........yet we are all still here, sans FEMA death camps...

ETA: John Moore Credibility: www.abovetopsecret.com...
John Moore on Nibiru www.abovetopsecret.com...
John Moore on Brown Dwarf Star www.abovetopsecret.com...
John Moore on Global Warming : All Signs of Doom www.abovetopsecret.com...
John Moore on Nibiru: Alert Level 3.6 Its near www.abovetopsecret.com...
John Moore on Search Above Top Secret ask.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by racer451

John Moore is one of the few people in the media who talks about controversial issues, and even some issues as plain as day. Such as the FACT that the gulfstream is much diminished from even five years ago, as obviously evidenced by last year's cold winter in Europe and the beginning of another one.

The warm water of the Gulf Stream used to go almost all the way to England, now it doesn't even make it half the distance.

He brings exposure to many issues being covered up such as GMO, the Electric Universe, etc.

So ignore his doom dates and use the rest that resonates with you.

You'll certainly get more truth out of him than any MSM outlet.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

John Moore is one of the few people in the media who talks about controversial issues, and even some issues as plain as day.

Nay nay I say!...there are many talking about controversial issues. You are only seeking with blinders on. Now relax, I mean no slam here. I just encourage you to look with open eyes, and see the shams as they really are.

Best of days, and Holidays to you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join