It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So WHERE is Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You'd think with our impending doom an object within a week of us could be seen, but alas I looked into the skies tonight, and no sign of this thing, when will I be able to see it? My friends don't see it either, Am I going to wake up December 22nd disappointed?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I don't know if Nibiru is real or not.

What I do know, is that comets and meteors have habits of popping up within a couple days of passing earth. WIthout advanced warning. A perfect example is the comet NEAT, that ripped through our solar system with no warning at all. It was huge, and no one noticed it til it was on top of us.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Planet X is cloaked, just like all the millions and millions of light ships in our orbit. Didn't you know?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I don't know if Nibiru is real or not.

What I do know, is that comets and meteors have habits of popping up within a couple days of passing earth. WIthout advanced warning. A perfect example is the comet NEAT, that ripped through our solar system with no warning at all. It was huge, and no one noticed it til it was on top of us.

when was that?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In your imagination.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Am I going to wake up December 22nd disappointed?

More likely you'll wake up alive.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I wish there was a website that catagorized all of the 2012 myths in one place so when the day comes and goes with no event we could have a quick access tool to know who not to listn to in the future. I have a list of my own that I have been making over the last few years. It will be interesting to see where these people go and if they can continue to work in their current fields if and when nothing signifigant happens.

Also many people like to think Sitchens work claimed that Nibiru if real would be coming in 2012. That is not true. If I remember correctly from reading The Twelth Planet, it is not expected to come through again until around the year 2060. I could be wrong. I will look on my bookshelves and see if I can find it to double check. But then who knows how accurate his work truly is. It is very interesting to read but it must bbe taken with a grain of salt.

I had a kid tell me the other day he had seen two suns and he said he even saw three in one day. I asked him to describe what he sae exactly and sure enough he was describing sundogs. There have been some spectacular sundogs seen from this area and many other areas as well this year. I believe sundogs and basic ignorance leads to many of the Nibiru in 2012 myths.

Remember Richard Hoaglands fiasco with ELENIN last year. People were claiming it stood for Extinction Level Event, Nibiru In November. Well we are all still here and as far as I know Ol' Richard still has quite the following. As long as we live and Nibiru does not make an appearance there will be people out there making doom and gloom stories about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If there was a planet x we would see it in our skies already. Most likely disinfo

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
If there was a planet x we would see it in our skies already. Most likely disinfo

That statement means absolutely nothing to the cult like followers who believe it is cloaked and coming with ETs on board. I too believe much of the info is in fact disinfo. It sure is entertaining to see how far some take it though. Yes we would be seeing it as well as feeling the effects of it's gravity by now. The whole solar system would be out of whack if this thing was coming racing through as fast as some claim it is.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Well this means that Hidden Hand was a fraud, at least.
P.S. Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, +infinity with spacey music.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
on 21st of December My friends Think I'm a Bunch OF BS ..If world Still Exists

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Yeah, considing all humans can view in the infrared spectrum, you must be right..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
its out there...same place its been for many many years. It also goes by the name of Jupiter.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Nibiru was never scheduled to come around in 2012.
That was haphazardly squished together with the Mayan thing for no reason.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Planet X or Nibiru is supposed to be approaching earth from the due south, so that's probably why we cant see it in the night sky.

Probably explains why they need a big telescope in antarctica.

As it's supposed to be a brown dwarf it might also explain why it's not visible to the naked eye.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

What if Nibiru was a space ship and didn't come from the sun (star gate) until the 21st?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Planet X or Nibiru is supposed to be approaching earth from the due south, so that's probably why we cant see it in the night sky.

Probably explains why they need a big telescope in antarctica.

As it's supposed to be a brown dwarf it might also explain why it's not visible to the naked eye.

How does something approach us from due any direction for that long a time without us noticing? Are you suggesting for months, it mirrored our own orbit around the sun, hiding in the exact spot where we can't see it?

And we can see a brown dwarf millions of light years away... yet, we can't find one in our own backyard. Right.. sure... ok.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polonia

What makes you think objects approaching from due south cannot be seen?

What makes you think a brown darf would be invisible to the naked eye?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Polonia

Even if it were approaching from due South it would still be visible from the entire southern hemisphere. And I do mean visible. Unless it were a black hole it would still reflect light. A brown dwarf has a similar composition to Jupiter and as a result reflects light in the same way. Guess what? Jupiter is one of the most visible objects in the sky. As for the telescope at the South Pole, that s a radio telescope. It doesn't view things in the visual spectrum. The reason it's there is because any kind of telescope will work better if it doesn't have to cut through all the pollutants in the atmosphere. The South Pole has fewer pollutants than anywhere else in the world making it ideal for a telescope.
edit on 12/16/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So tired of arguing about this....

So, considering we only have a few days left, I'll part with this instead:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join