It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence THEY Program The Killers (Or Remote-Control Them).

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockedonlooker
This all makes one wonder which psychological and pharma "services" will be considered "covered" with ObamaCare dunnit
No shortage of lab rats. Maybe this isn't about gun control at all. We have to be sure the "mentally unstable" have proper medication and "treatments" now don't we?

They'll be certain to keep the right people doped up and docile.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this thread? SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie
Reminded me of what Coyotepoet has been saying.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
To quote Morgan Freeman:

TURN OFF THE NEWS!

Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday :

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine? Disturbed
people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

There is a likely chance this guy was wreck waiting to happen. As Morgan Freeman suggests, in his mind this was the way of going out and causing as much damage as possible because his own life was probably so damaged (in his mind)...who knows, its all speculation but I am going to Mr Freeman's advice.

Well God bless Morgan Freeman. I couldn't agree more. There may be many reasons these things happen, but he is certainly right that the news is one of them. I have read about several copycat threats since this shooting. Those absolutely have to be happening because of the 24 hour coverage. I actually took Mr. Freeman's advice before he gave it. I watched for a little while, the day this happened, to try to see what was going on. It did not take very long to see that they once again were trying to tell things they didn't know yet, were just standing in front of a firehouse where nothing was going on any more, just to make it look like "breaking news", and that they weren't going to let a dearth of information stop them from droning on and on. I couldn't take it. I turned it off. I am normally a news junkie, but I switched it too old movies, cartoons, anthing I could find that was not about death. To me, when I watch them make such a circus out of this, it just makes it look like a filthy insult to those children.

I read an article on Yahoo where a guy who had been researching mass killings said they actually are not on the rise. He said they peaked in the 1920s, if you can believe that. Sorry, I don't have the link, but I bet you could still find it on there, the article was from Saturday, I think. He said statistics show that the decade of the 80s had mass killings in the 30s, the decade of the 90s had killings in the 40s, and the first decade of this century had mass killings in the 20s. Now, why would it seem to us all that this has skyrocketed in the last decade, if that is not the case. Simple, all the coverage. This only happened on Friday (I think), and by the end of the day I had the perception that it had been days, just because of how long the coverage had been on. This much coverage amounts to brain washing almost, and it is affecting everyone. When it gets like this, better to read the coverage than to be inundated by the blairing t.v.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Your clarifications for the most part have just left me even more uneasy about this whole subject. If this is true and these bastards are going after children just to tighten the noose a little more around our necks, it is time to turn the tables around on these degenerate psychopaths. We need to start working on weeding these bastards out of society so the rest of us can live in peace. God this makes me so damned angry.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
reply to post by NJoyZ

They are upping the stakes now by going after innocent kids. 5 and 6 year old kids. Just sickening.

And Remember how Holms the movie cinema shooter was all disoriented and confused in court

THIS IS A BRIGHT EDUCATED GUY, looked like he was drugged and not aware where he is.

United States is under attack, attack from CIA and their employers.
If you believe in the theory, then it just makes sense. Test how far the controlled person would go, if she can resist the mind control by doing one of the most horrible things: Shoot on unarmed children that are too afraid to even run away. If you can control a persons mind to do this, then you can control him to do anything you want. Anybody with the last bit of conscience would fight against the urge to kill those children. And then the final thing: Make the guy kill himself.
If you can mind control a person to this point where not even the primeval survival instincts can kick in, then you got it.

Of course, that's only if you believe in the theory. But it's not too far fetched.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I must respond to this...

Originally posted by lpowell0627
You realize that one of your pieces of evidence is that his neighbor is a bank CEO. This makes perfect sense because all banks are evil, the CEO's are the evil elite, and damn it....he is a bank CEO after all!

...with this: ADDITIONAL BANK RELATED EVIDENCE.

BOTH KILLERS HAD FATHERS WHO WARE EXPECTED TO TESTIFY IN THE LARGEST FINANCIAL SCANDAL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!!

One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes. Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Senate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested. Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook."

Now answer me that user lpowell0627 !
edit on 17-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

The Denver Murals do show the Americans, and English, and Mexican coming together destroying their weapons. Notice the evil dictator guy laying dead below,.. also the red carpet is like blood flowing from his body, but it also flows from the american flag and weapons!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

"Not able to keep up with the bills"? SHE RECEIVED $200,000 IN ALIMONY EACH YEAR!!

The couple divorced in 2009. Peter Lanza is listed on LinkedIn, as a tax director and vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services in the New York City area. According to divorce documents, he agreed to pay his wife, on average, $250,000 a year in alimony.
www.cnn.com...

Perhaps she was an over spender, but they certainly were not suffering from financial hardship of any real significance. Even if they had a million dollar mortgage. You don't see all the people who got foreclosed going out shooting folks.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

ATSrs, DO NOT LET PEOPLE POSTING STUPIDITY (SHEEPLE-THOUGHTS) OR ANYTHING ELSE PROVOKE YOU INTO TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM OF THE TRUTH OR PRESENTING COUNTER ARGUMENTS. STICK TO THE TOPIC THE POST IS DESIGNED FOR. SPREAD THE WORD, POSTING STUPIDITY, SPARKING CONTROVERSY/ARGUMENTS ARE A CLASSIC AND VERY EFFECTIVE WAY OF DERAILING AND DESTROYING A QUALITY THREAD. BE STRONG, AND LET THEM REMAIN STUPID.

MODERATORS! YOU SHOULD DELETE ALL THE OFF TOPIC POSTS!!! OR GIVE THREAD CREATORS THE MEANS TO DO SO! ATSers --PUSH FOR CHANGES SO WE CAN MONITOR OUR OWN THREADS AND KEEP ATS A PLACE OF QUALITY POSTS INSTEAD OF CAP IN LARGE QUANTITIES. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Yeah I really don't get where these people have got this idea that she could be having financial difficulties. I suffer from financial difficulties but it hasn't made me want to load up a gun. There's no motive from the money side of things that's for sure
I do find it scary if the powers that be really can programme people into committing mass murder. If this is true it's just one small step to being able to create an army with no emotion and no conscience. This would make it easier for them to implement their new world order as no soldier will oppose it. Clearly these murders are just test drives if anything

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Good Article colorado-massacre-linked-to-historic-bank-fraud

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I don't know about remote control but I do have a theory. The pharmaceutical companies have been given free rein to push their poisons like anti depressants which can cause suicidal thoughts and violent behavior in some individuals. So when given to the masses there are bound to be incidents, very violent incidents, that end up like the current one in CT. I am not saying this is the case in CT but is likely the case in many violent acts across the country that result in injury and death. Yet when you hear about it on the news you hear about the weapon that was used especially if it was a gun, and not that his "medication" was to blame. I wonder why the pharmaceutical companies not being sued when one of their "addicts" does harm? Perhaps because they are a massive source of revenue for practically every media on the planet.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Apart from the OP being nonsense, the writer of the same demonstrates that people can make up all kinds of crazy things and call it "evidence". This point alone should also again point towards the fact that twisted people can come up with twisted ideas, then believe in them, and then executing on them.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MilesTeg

Your clarifications for the most part have just left me even more uneasy about this whole subject.

I know, me too. Unfortunately, I think that is used to keep people thinking in the wrong direction. What is easier for most people to accept-that a lone gunman went crazy and shot a bunch of kids? Or that this is an organized, ritualistic sacrifice, conceived of and pulled off by a shadowy organization? That's why "they" have been somewhat sloppy-because "they" know most people are going to go with the official story because, as awful as it is, the OS is easier to swallow then the idea of something deeper and darker.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good thread regardless of the sheeple comments and arguing. Lots of good points and dots appearing to connect.

I also have no doubt the programming part is simpler than most think, just watch the documentary out there on Scapolamine. This stuff is not a myth and can do what years of programming can't, get your victim to act semi-normal and do whatever you say, yet they remember nothing... plus at least one ex CIA agent says the CIA uses it. That's enough for me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Apart from the OP being nonsense, the writer of the same demonstrates that people can make up all kinds of crazy things and call it "evidence". This point alone should also again point towards the fact that twisted people can come up with twisted ideas, then believe in them, and then executing on them.

Dude, the post is supposed to be for determining what humanity has the technical capabilities for in terms of forcing behaviors like those murders. If it is possible (If you bothered to review the "evidence" people have been posting, and doing a little research on those concepts... you should find that it is POSSIBLE); and if there is ANY evidence to indicate that they ARE OR MIGHT be using those capabilities.

Many people, Especially here in ATS, believe that there may be evidence to indicate further investigation could be warranted. I am not saying the crowd is right, I am saying it is an interesting possibility, worth a further look. We all come from a society which claims and teaches truth, justice, and openness, above convenience and connivance.
I am not saying the points I outlined were evidence. They are a starting point for investigation based on what this OP has heard of the topic so far. That is all (If my OP was inaccurately worded, I apologize as speaking literally with every word is not often required in our society).

However!,---
I happened to noticed that your member statistics indicate that your profile is brand-new (as of today apparently). I took the liberty of reading your other posts and have determined that in all 4 of them, you spoke mainly to counter and downplay other people's thoughts. In every post, you attempted to "logically" counteract the OP's directly (and in your claims, hypocritically, provided ZERO evidence).

Before posting in this thread you posted to one titled "SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie ," stating only

I'm truly amazed that a OP like that can gather so much attention and further nonsense.
That would seem like nonsense to someone unfamiliar with what has been presented as the possibility of evidence indicating that the fathers of BOTH suspected killers are said to be lined up to testify before the Senate regarding the LIBOR Scandal (the largest banking fraud in known history [by far!], which some say has been poorly covered on bank sponsored tellalie vision news stations [as opposed to say the coverage provided to the Madoff scandal (who's son, incidentally was also found dead [indicating a possible pattern of sons used as leverage for silence in large scale financial fraud cases (eg. "I framed and killed your son, I can do the same to you [but less people will see the connection because your son is not directly related to the case which I want you to be silent about]").).]).
Nevertheless...
You then moved on to my thread, and proceeded with an oddly similar OP attack.

After what you said here in this thread, you moved on to one titled "This is my Philosophy".
You responded to the OP, who had exposed his personal thoughts on the nature of our world, with a downgrading comment and a question challenging his beliefs. I am not saying there is anything wrong with either one of those, but, it does seem to be a pattern which you have exhibited in your roughly 45 minute stay with us today. You were the second person

You're not really making any sense at all. But when it comes to your 'reborn'-thing, how do you explain the growth in population?

In another thread titled "Polar Shift," You once again took aim at the OP declaring

21/12/2012 doesn't mean anything in itself. You will however get that date if you want to find out when one of the iterations on whatever level of.."discs".. is completed in the Mayan calendar.

Why are you reasoning that there could be a polar shift occurring then?

I here by submit these points, with "evidence" yourself have provided, that you came here today with an agenda.
Your agenda: To tear down the claims of others where ever you found them.
Your motive: Perhaps, an ego boost. (Which incidentally indicates that you may be trying to get a physical boost of dopamine. In short, you, are a doper.)
Now here's the clincher:
When you joined ATS to accomplish your agenda today, you even created the new account/avatar, appropriately named "Nevertheless", which is a statement utilized in the counteracting of previously provided information. Your very name clearly declares your intention for the account.
And that IS... Nevertheless...
the evidence.
edit on 17-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: I'd also like to say, we don't know the motives for the conspirators, except possibly that they are the same as your own... ego-booster shots of dopamine provided by that godlike feeling of power over others; for studies have shown that the happyness levels of the very rich are on average just fractions above that of the average joe (so they may not be seeking billions and trillions of dollars beyond their capacity to spend it on anything of value for themselves, instead they may derive mostly strain and stress from the seeking of billions and trillions and only slightly higher average levels of happiness; leaving their only OBVIOUS motive... dopamine. In short.. "They" are dopers.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I find it disgusting that you little creeps have no shame and turn this tragedy into your own personal playtime. Turning this into your own personal conspiracy wet dream is pathetic.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

It is unfortunate that you consider thoughtful evaluations so harshly. It is unfortunate that those people had to die and their families suffer and the nation live with such concerns. It is precisely that which leads people like to me seek out information regarding these events. The goal is to assist our society in getting to the bottom of these types of events in the hopes that they may be reduced. I will not deny that for those aware of possible outlying non-officially recognized so called "evidence", that there is a sort of fascination -- as though it were a drama/mystery/horror story played out in our real world; the threatening nature of which, demands that we learn everything we can about it (lest we deny our instincts for survival and the thriving of our species). There can even be a pleasurable feeling of reward when we think that we have connected-the-dots so to speak, and can now see a bit more of what may be hidden behind the veil of mystery. As people sharing this society, some of us feel it is important to consider concepts like "power corrupts", especially when others have exposed us to hearsay indicating that there may indeed be evidence indicating that not all the officials we trust (with things like our lives and our children) are trustworthy.

Civility in telling us you disagree with the way we've noticed the world would be appreciated kerazeesicko (incidentally, your name indicates that you may be a crazysicko or at least are fascinated by them. You may even be demonstrating a classic behavioral pattern called "projecting" in which you try to demean us by calling us "little creeps" when it is you who has given yourself a creepy name, and a very creepy death dwelling avatar. You may be feeling hostility (habitually), I suggest that you consider finding constructive help for that though art, pleasant music, or meditation (or if you must... a phycotherapist).

I for one hope that you feel kinder feelings inside yourself towards your fellows in humanity in the future. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
if they can control drones from sitting in a chair, they can control ppls minds and have done for years and if you think they cant well something wrong with you

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join