Evidence THEY Program The Killers (Or Remote-Control Them).

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey, LFN69, You just might want to rethink some of what you posted after seeing these videos .......and retract your own head from its dark orifice!

Originally posted by LFN69
Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing.
Just how brainless are people on here?
What in Gods name are people on about in actually thinking that kids are being "programmed" to walk into schools and commit mass murder?!?!
Do you really want to perpetuate the long held belief that the United States of America is mentally ill?
The idea of programming killers is hardly new, look up the assassination of Bobby Kennedy and there is plenty of discussion as to whether his assassin was programmed to kill.
Ive no doubt programming people to kill is quite possible and, IMHO, is a reality. I actually doubt if the USA was the first to have experimented with this form of mind control either so, to that end, i wont argue that its not a scientific fact/possibility.
Please take your heads out of your a*ses and wake up to the harsh reality. Your society doesnt do failure, different, poor, geek and anybody that doesnt fit in. Virtually all your school massacres were carried out by disenfranchised teenagers who had been marginalised from their communities, chided, mocked, disliked and cast aside. You actually created some very angry, resentful humans that lacked social skills because there was no social inclusion, an outlet to express themselves and nowhere to turn for help.
Yes, these kids were programmed to kill, by the bloody society that didnt care enough, spot the signs and couldnt be arsed to reach out to them, possibly because mental health issues costs money. Ticking timebombs that were ignored.
If you are stupid enough to start creating conspiracy theories to try and find reason for these kinds of horrors thats your issue, you keep doing that and nothing will ever get done to try and prevent what will, almost certainly happen again.
Tragic

edit on 16-12-2012 by Toots because: video link correction

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Yeah, after reading more into the recent thing that happened & seeing more similar 'Failed' attempts...could be programming.

Didn't someone post a thread about the new HD TVs being used to 'deliver' better subliminal messages?

The media with their false info - beating the false info our heads so no one would doubt it & calling for a quick action to stop this. Then you have to ask yourselves how you felt when you heard the news and saw clips being played over and over again. Taking the sad emotion and turning it into agitation. You also get a bit of an adrenalin rush from the outrage you feel.

The Media effect along with subliminal messaging could trigger an anxiety response (almost don't need the subliminal messaging) - creating situations similar to PTSD (not the war fighter version, the civilian version). Top that off with super energy drinks - the caffeine would just help push a person deeper into the PTSD spiral.

The guy was also about 20 - so I'd say he played a lot of first person shooters. Take all the above into consideration, the game playing is icing on the crazy cake.

Bet we can see a difference in what people think by using ATS as an example. Bet most of you ATSers rarely watch news on the TV but rather get their news via the internet. Could be the reason so many ATSers think against the MSM hype. Those who watch a lot of TV news probably go with the MSM hype.

Just my thoughts.

-CN

So yes, I'd like to retract my previous post - it was my conclusion using what the TV news stated. Turns out to be false - very very false.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This thread is a bit of a stretch. Here;s Morgan Freeman's take on what happened and I strongly agree. I used to think Manchurian Candidate and some of them I still do, but in reality they're probably more like losers with no friends contemplating suicide, then they watch the NEWS glorify a killer and want to beat them. Read below:

]Originally stated by Morgan Freeman
TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday :

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine? Disturbed
people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."
edit on 16-12-2012 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

Hey, LFN69, You just might want to rethink some of what you posted after seeing these videos .......and retract your own head from its dark orifice!

Originally posted by LFN69
Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing.
Just how brainless are people on here?
What in Gods name are people on about in actually thinking that kids are being "programmed" to walk into schools and commit mass murder?!?!
Do you really want to perpetuate the long held belief that the United States of America is mentally ill?
The idea of programming killers is hardly new, look up the assassination of Bobby Kennedy and there is plenty of discussion as to whether his assassin was programmed to kill.
Ive no doubt programming people to kill is quite possible and, IMHO, is a reality. I actually doubt if the USA was the first to have experimented with this form of mind control either so, to that end, i wont argue that its not a scientific fact/possibility.
Please take your heads out of your a*ses and wake up to the harsh reality. Your society doesnt do failure, different, poor, geek and anybody that doesnt fit in. Virtually all your school massacres were carried out by disenfranchised teenagers who had been marginalised from their communities, chided, mocked, disliked and cast aside. You actually created some very angry, resentful humans that lacked social skills because there was no social inclusion, an outlet to express themselves and nowhere to turn for help.
Yes, these kids were programmed to kill, by the bloody society that didnt care enough, spot the signs and couldnt be arsed to reach out to them, possibly because mental health issues costs money. Ticking timebombs that were ignored.
If you are stupid enough to start creating conspiracy theories to try and find reason for these kinds of horrors thats your issue, you keep doing that and nothing will ever get done to try and prevent what will, almost certainly happen again.
Tragic

edit on 16-12-2012 by Toots because: video link correction

Oh dear Toots, in your haste to show us you are a hunter of information you failed to actually read my post .
Let me restate, once again, because its pretty obvious that you need this point drilling into your skull, I BELIEVE in the idea, possibility AND the probability that people have been programmed to commit murder. Its also utterly conceiveable that they have also used programming to commit all sorts of "crimes" to further agendas and such like.
Toots, I have NEVER said the possibility isnt real!!!!
Now take your head out of YOUR dark orifice and READ my bloody post!!!
You will find that, while I have agreed that the aforementioned possibilities of mind control are IMHO very real, in THIS PARTICULAR CASE it is utterly ridiculous to suggest that a boy was programmed to massacre.
Now that is just my opinion, although others agree.
There is a growing weight of evidence to state that this boy didnt even need "programming" to kill by some dark force because he had already been programmed to kill by the society that rejected him
Get it?
If you want to make an intelligent contribution to this whole "programme to kill" idea then pop over to the thread i have started in relation to Robert Kennedys assassination.
Your beliefs, knowledge and information gathering would be welcomed, if people here could nail that possibility to the murder of one of the Kennedys then you would absolutely blow apart the notion that state murder is a myth.
There you go, a challenge!
edit on 16-12-2012 by LFN69 because: Removing profanities ( sorry mods!!!)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gidwa

You may be correct there was not much info at the time and perhaps more has come out since. I do recall several articles and newscast though at the time before the batman shooting that stated he had a history of mental illness.
When he turned himself in the next day at some random FedEx store the witnesses said he appeared lucid despite claiming to have been on drugs just hours before. There was mention of the person whose house he had gone to prior at the time but no mention that he was looking for someone in particular and when I posted that thread there was yet no confirmation on whether he had quit his job or was fired. The name of the oil company he worked for also seemed really strange. Capstone.

I honestly don't buy the random shooting angle very often. I'm sure it has happened without any kind of assistance but the timing, the method (weapons used, locations, military dress/armor etc) always seem to be so similar. Another strange thing about this is the guy ups and leaves the scene and they don't find him until he voluntarily gives up the next day. For all I know Van Wilkins might not have committed the shooting but took the blame for it. His life fell apart and he was recently divorced, in debt, and possibly fired from his job so perhaps these are factors that can make someone pliable.

* also want to add that the look of this man the area and possible connections to white supremacy might have been a factor here as to why he may have been chosen or just prodded into doing this. Any connections they can make to tie the suspects of these incidence to gun groups, right wing (conservatives and extremist) etc would be more in line with an agenda instead of the "lone nut" idea.

Then again and I am just speculating here but perhaps they don't plan on taking guns away and instead using the fact we have guns during a collapse to strengthen martial law. Instead these could just be opportune moments to cover up other events at the times of these incidence (political/financial/legal news).
edit on 16-12-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I read his posts. I have no problem calling it like I see it. His next one was even "crazier".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suppose you attribute some significance to adding up numbers like it means anything as well? You are as bent as he.

Everyone wants to attribute some mystical significance or government secret programs to simple cowardly murder. Wherever this clown is right now he's laughing at you.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

You idiot, you didnt even read what the OP was saying before making a fool of yourself, the never said he was a therapist, lol.

Read it again... I was'nt responding to the OP:

I have been a therapist for close to 15 years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What was that about paying attention?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Call me a stickler but it appears that two ATS members posted the exact same thought word for word.

charlyv bottom of page 5 posted the exact same thing.

Originally posted by charlyv

Has to be the biggest pile of horse crap seen lately. This is where a lot of that garbage about HAARP comes from, disinformation by hype media. They make a big stink about not being allowed in to the facility. I would not want these idiots any where near where I worked.... but the gullible are going to believe that HAARP is a weapon, no matter who else tells them differently, and now a mind control device. HAARP does have another role, it is a baby sitter for feeble minds., even when it is powered off.

Originally posted by missvicky

Has to be the biggest pile of horse crap seen lately. This is where a lot of that garbage about HAARP comes from, disinformation by hype media. They make a big stink about not being allowed in to the facility. I would not want these idiots any where near where I worked.... but the gullible are going to believe that HAARP is a weapon, no matter who else tells them differently, and now a mind control device. HAARP does have another role, it is a baby sitter for feeble minds., even when it is powered off.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Have you read " Angels Don't Play This Harp" by Dr Begitch?
HAARP is weaponized technology based on Tesla's research.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

I was attempting to quote and reply to charlyv[/

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Derron Brown episode showing that it is possible?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't think they need the direct approach I think this is the play:www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Did anyone see the Derron Brown episode showing that it is possible?

Yes, although there has been whispers suggesting that it wasnt all it seemed.
I dont think the principle is in any doubt, I actually think we would all agree on that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yea i saw it and he proved it could be done....

It's nice to see that people have come to the realization that these things happen even if it didn't happen that way this time just the fact were talking about it so openly makes it harder for the mind control of whatever handler harder to hide....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
reply to post by Realtruth

Same words verbatum? Maybe reading off the same CIA, implant troll card? The manual for derailing posts that get too close to the truth? Im simi making a joke. But, it does make me wonder.

wow, jump to insane conclusions much?

It was obviously a reply to a copy-pasted post.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky

I was attempting to quote and reply to charlyv[/

I figured that much, I was just making jest.

Sometimes the paranoia runs way too deep here.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When I was younger, with a group of friend's we would play mind games with each other. Sometimes it would go to a point of not being funny anymore, even though some would disagree on that point.

Of course drugs were involved I'm sure only legal ones.

Sometime you would just want it to stop, because it all would become to real and you could not escape it at that point.

When some one new would join the group they had no ideal what they were in for, But it would reach a point where you could sometimes control the person with just hand movements, we didn't know what we were doing but it was to easy, we didn't do anything perverted or harmful, at least not physically I don't know about the mental part.

I remember one guy had a big hickey on his forehead the next day from one of the spinning emergency lights you put on top of a car, with the big suction cup. Someone had stuck it to his forehead.

That was to much, I remember One day I went out the door flapping my arms like a chicken, thinking I was Alfred E, Newman, this is all while viewing an impossible geometric shape.. Wha, Wha, Wha, Wha.

Yes, I think it would be easy to make someone do just about anything, especially if you were a trained pro at doing it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

So did we. Thats how I started smoking cigarettes by the way. Its called peer pressure. Harmless enough until you get others to do harmful things.

Tee hee, everyone giggles.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by missvicky

Wow. Jaw dropping insight I haven't seen anywhere else. Have you ever used this pattern to predict an occurance? Does place have any relevance? Such as , oh I don't know, co ordinates, or the numeric date when a Territory became a State? The reason I ask, is because alot of energy has been put into the date 12-21-2012 and it adds up to 11.

Unfortunately, no, I haven't been able to turn this into a predictive, though coordinates have been coded in at various instances as well. Too many moving parts. The best I've been able to do with this is throw out a range of possibilities.They are like the fingerprints of a killer- they can tell you the killer has been there after the fact but can't tell you where or when he is going to strike next.

Maybe so. But seems to me that since these numbers are sacred geometry, that math is the language of the universe, there should be a pattern somewhere. If this a plan that originated in the mind of man, there should be a pattern. Do the locations since the RFK shooting chart out to some sort of design? I referred to the RFK shooting first since it's my understanding it's the first MK'd shooting or is there earlier incidents?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why would you need to go to all the trouble of setting up a patsy through mind control when you can just go to a small town and fake the whole thing?

I don't know. This seems hard to believe since it pops up conveniently when the Obama political movement du jour really needs it. It's definitely fishy. They were able to demonize introverts, doomsday preppers, and apparently gamers in one fell swoop.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by theghoster

I'm curious, can you elaborate what these commonalities are you find int he recent shooters?

The numerological aspects for one, these fingerprints are present in these mass shootings and are a good distinguisher of a MK'd occult ritual from your run of the mill crazy shooting. That's one comparison-these number sets 7, 9, 3, 11, 13, etc show up all over these kind of things and are nowhere to be found in the actual "crazy killers" with whom I work.

Let's take this one- full of 7's and 9's

A much better example would be the horrible events of the false flag committed on 9-11-2001 in america. I recall the astronomical odds against this being a freak accident. But then again we don't know if it is illuminati(humans) or demonic aliens doing the programming.

Yes numerology is very important for the illuminati and the masons who follow/trace their evil leaders. The numbers that happen the most during a trajedy are 11, 13, 33, 39! I think 39 is the worst and most common of all.

For the average person they mean nothing and blend in. It is like watching shooting stars and not realising some are actually alien craft dropping into our atmosphere. People have been brainwashed very effectively which leads to acceptance and apathy.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This all makes one wonder which psychological and pharma "services" will be considered "covered" with ObamaCare dunnit
No shortage of lab rats. Maybe this isn't about gun control at all. We have to be sure the "mentally unstable" have proper medication and "treatments" now don't we?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join