It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence THEY Program The Killers (Or Remote-Control Them).

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Erhm, Adam Lanza had a mental disorder and or autism. Reports are sketchy on that. This thread was created so we could discuss the conspiracy side of this case and not offend people who think its to soon to talk about, and ask hard questions.

I for one cannot fathom the amount of confusing reports about this incident.

*There were 2 shooters, one found dead in a car (suicide) and a man taken from the woods wearing a camo pants.
*The shooter drove to NJ to kill his dad/brother
*His father lives in ? cant remember where but its somewhere else and he is alive and was by some reports visited by police before the event had even taken place
*The shooter was confirmned as Ryan Lanza and a photo of him was shown on CNN
*A suburban mother has an Arsenal of guns and alot of ammo, for what purpose?
*The killer had his brother ID on him yet the brother claims they hadnt been in contact since 2010
*A Van was seen leaving the school and apparently a woman dressed as a nun was in the car
*Multiple reports where there have been contradictions to what was said and is being said.

This heinous act is discusting and my warmest toughts and prayers goes to everybody affected by this event.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Has to be the biggest pile of horse crap seen lately. This is where a lot of that garbage about HAARP comes from, disinformation by hype media. They make a big stink about not being allowed in to the facility. I would not want these idiots any where near where I worked.... but the gullible are going to believe that HAARP is a weapon, no matter who else tells them differently, and now a mind control device. HAARP does have another role, it is a baby sitter for feeble minds., even when it is powered off.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Have you read " Angels Don't Play This Harp" by Dr Begitch?
HAARP is weaponized technology based on Tesla's research.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

edit on 16-12-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
What struck me as odd about this encounter is that the perps father and brother were tax attorneys for GE. That is no arbitrary position--maybe they knew something they weren't supposed to know about the way GE was handling its taxes and this was GE's way of telling them to keep quiet? It also reminds of James Holmes' father being a point man on investigating the banks (however, to be fair I'm not sure if this was ever confirmed.

On a personal note, while I was in school I happen to be a semi-study partner with kid whose father worked at a GE plant here down south. He kind of struck me as an odd character--he seemed to obsessed with fantasy RPG, was worried about his academic finances and would often have these kind of odd circular/tangential conversations. One day we were talking about a class project and he made this odd reference (or joke?) to killing his parents---a comment that came out no where. I pressed him on it and when I did he went into this weird non-nonsensical and circular conversation with me that I didn't understand. It was like his brain and speech pattern had been momentarily scrambled--it was just odd. I kept pressing him and finally he just said ---"This is just how a think."

Another quirky GE-employee related story surfaced back in February when he perpetrated a shooting at a day care center in Georgia.

"The General Electric worker whose former boss and alleged lover admits he killed her husband said the ex-boss was "a self-proclaimed delusional individual" who fooled her using "masterful manipulation."

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Why would "they" pick someone to brainwash who has any connection whatsoever to the conspiracy? Wouldn't they choose someone whose father is a plumber or whatever?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Why would "they" pick someone to brainwash who has any connection whatsoever to the conspiracy? Wouldn't they choose someone whose father is a plumber or whatever?

To hurt said father?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by DelMarvel

To hurt said father?

That still makes no sense. They are choosing to hurt someone by involving a family member in a huge media frenzy that attracts attention to what they are doing?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
Just wanted to throw something in the mix that seemed to vanish as quickly as it happened. I posted this thread Nathan Van Wilkins - Batman Massacre Beta Test, Failed 1st Attempt or Crazed Maniac? on July 26th right after the Aurora Co. Incident. I feel this event was a precursor or failed attempt possibly. The lack of coverage since seems strange as well.

A man in Tuscaloosa, AL shot 17 people at a sports bar with a semi-auto weapon a week prior to the Batman Massacre . He was not on drugs but had gone off his meds they said. He turned himself in the next day so might not have been him at all. There is video in the thread of him shooting. Some strange connections with him as well. Before the shooting he went to the offices of an Oil company he worked for and set things on fire.

This event to me was brushed under the rug and given no attention after Co. I think this event did not have the desired response that whoever is running it wanted since there were no fatalities. That or they were testing the op in preparation for the BM since I have heard/read of a lot of occult connections with the BM slaying.

I went to a High school in GA that had a mass shooting one month after Columbine. There was some media coverage at first but it died out because even though many victims there were no fatalities. Given the post columbine attitude at the time you would think they would have been all over it. Then again that could just be a statement about the media and less about brainwashed operatives.
edit on 16-12-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

I looked extensively at articles about this guy after reading your comment. I read quite a few. None said anything about him being on meds, or off them. Actually, in his twisted way, his crimes make sense. They look like simple crimes of anger and passion. He was fired from his company; he set fire to some of their property. He shot a guy at a house; he was looking for another man at the house (whom he was angry at), but the guy wasn't there. He let loose at that bar; they guy he was looking for had been at that bar very shortly before that, and the shooter probably thought he might still be there. This doesn't look to fit a conspiracy pattern to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I definately agree that mind control can be achieved but I really don't think someone would mind control a guy to shoot up a bunch of 6 and 7 year olds!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Read the so-called Greenbaum Speech regarding MK ULTRA and you will understand.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Wow. Jaw dropping insight I haven't seen anywhere else. Have you ever used this pattern to predict an occurance? Does place have any relevance? Such as , oh I don't know, co ordinates, or the numeric date when a Territory became a State? The reason I ask, is because alot of energy has been put into the date 12-21-2012 and it adds up to 11.

Unfortunately, no, I haven't been able to turn this into a predictive, though coordinates have been coded in at various instances as well. Too many moving parts. The best I've been able to do with this is throw out a range of possibilities.They are like the fingerprints of a killer- they can tell you the killer has been there after the fact but can't tell you where or when he is going to strike next.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Call me a stickler but it appears that two ATS members posted the exact same thought word for word.

charlyv bottom of page 5 posted the exact same thing.

Originally posted by charlyv

Has to be the biggest pile of horse crap seen lately. This is where a lot of that garbage about HAARP comes from, disinformation by hype media. They make a big stink about not being allowed in to the facility. I would not want these idiots any where near where I worked.... but the gullible are going to believe that HAARP is a weapon, no matter who else tells them differently, and now a mind control device. HAARP does have another role, it is a baby sitter for feeble minds., even when it is powered off.

Originally posted by missvicky

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have you read " Angels Don't Play This Harp" by Dr Begitch?
HAARP is weaponized technology based on Tesla's research.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I was reading an article on Dailymail or The Telegraph (can't remember) the inmate which stayed with James Holmes had a disturbing conversation with him. Holmes said he was "programmed to kill" by an "evil therapist".

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Wow! I am blown away by the number of stars you got here. Incredible!
Anyway chances are better the kid went off his meds.
The anti-depression and anti-anxiety prescriptions these kids are getting tell you right on the bottle "may induce or worsen feelings of suicide" Of course they can't say "and homicide too" but you have to read that into it.
Combine a weak minded and mentally handicapped individual, who is exposed to a culture of violence, add some risky medications with known side effects, and I have to say this proves to be a cocktail for disaster. We have seen it in the past, see it now and it will happen again. Right now 26 is the number to beat and there are a lot of over medicated hormone crazed teenagers out there. Just a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gidwa

I'm sorry, I am not attacking you either, but I am confused now. When you first started talking about the numerology thing, I thought you were saying it was something that the ptb had implanted into the killers' minds (making them do things on certain dates, etc., because they were believing in the magic power of the numbers). But now, when you talk about the ages of victims in mass killings matching the numerology, such as a 3-month old in the theater, well, now it sounds like you believe in the magic of the numbers. Am I understanding right? I mean, how could a mass killer possibly know the ages of the victims in a mass killing, and pick out the right ones to shoot? I don't understand.

That's ok, to be quite honest, I don't fully understand either but I do recognize.

Here's another one with ages-Tucson

Christina Taylor Green, 9,
John Roll, 63,
Dorothy "Dot" Morris, 76,
Dorwan Stoddard, 76,
Phyllis Schneck, 79,
Gabriel "Gabe" Zimmerman, 30,

So we have (reduced) 9, 9, 13, 13, 7(7+9=16, 1+6=7), and 3

and to top it off the 9yo was born on 9/11/01 and the shooter was born 9/10/88-exactly 13 yrs and 1 day apart.

And here's something else that is interesting in this case, the distance between the ages of those killed:

30-9 is 21 (2+1=3), 63-30=33, 76-63=13, 79-76=3

3, 13, and 33...really...

Another researcher into these kinds of things is convinced that the Illuminati (for lack of a better term, please don't nitpick) use a super computer to track all the details and make sure the right people and the right number of people are killed. With the state of super computers these days that is certainly a possibility, but one of which I am not sure.

I wish I did understand how all of those variables are factored for, it would make defending myself on the board a lot easier, but I can't. Like I said, I don't know how, but I know it is. This observation about the ages didn't come from one or two instances--it came from analyzing the ages of the victims every time something like this happens. When the same number sets start showing up time after time after time, one starts to get the idea that it is not just random and if it isn't random, someone or something is factoring for it.

edit on 16-12-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by NJoyZ

I definately agree that mind control can be achieved but I really don't think someone would mind control a guy to shoot up a bunch of 6 and 7 year olds!!

Besides all the places he mentions as suspicious are big business and lean far right and this would be an anathema to their plans. They want guns in every household. They don't want to see gun control so to "program" someone to do this is rather far fetched and would not even be believable as the plot to a movie. The director would have to say - can't someone get me another script?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Same words verbatum? Maybe reading off the same CIA, implant troll card? The manual for derailing posts that get too close to the truth? Im simi making a joke. But, it does make me wonder.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Remember the Kennedy assassination killer,.. was himself killed before being able to expose his programmers. Last words: "I am a patsy! I am a Patsy!" Lee Harvey Oswald. That's the old school method. kill the killer, new school method: Have the killers kill themselves.
reply to post by NJoyZ

This can't be the case as Oswald wasn't the killer...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I, no doubt, am slow in finding some things but I've just run across the fact that Susan Collins, the author of "Hunger Games" lives in Sandy Hook. I won't go into the ramafications of what this all means. I haven't even seen the movie yet but for those that have you know it's about child sacrifice. The article I found is here.

The more we look at these mass shootings the more things come out that the mass media DON'T want you to know. DID YOU KNOW that the Portland Mall shooter was stopped by a CCW person? DID YOU EVER HEAR IT ANYWHERE?? The local news story is here on YouTube:

Heffcide, my respect for you grows each time I read your posts but this I feel needs to be said more plainly -
Elsewhere, in response to Heffcide's imploring us to calm down and give some respect for the innocents whose lives were lost, I posted that our combined relinquishment and subsequent usurpation by TPTB of our personal responsibilities are what have lead us to this point. I firmly maintain that this latest insult to our sensibilities and intelligence would have been very limited or eliminated entirely if the Connecticut school principal or someone else there looked more like this:

edit on 16-12-2012 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by Ollie769 because: Finally figured out how to post videos and pictures properly

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join