It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America "Do Not Let CT Amend Our Constitutiion."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Been on ATS for a bit, and have observed several members whom do not have a constitution, but rather if their lucky a bill of rights, and some do not have that, whom want to get involved with America, and its 2nd Amendment rights. So hear is what i say: America do not let foreigners who not have a clue the rights you have, whom not the thought of what it is to bear rights, whom not the thought of free speach, whom not the thought of a country that granted you a right to lawyer, and jurisprudence, and the right for trial by your accusator. Most forget, to soon, that America set the precedence with the legal standard, as it once was a hierachial chain, and if you where not in the top down from two, your family was worthless. So let us not forget what America has done for all people, if not a bill of rights, to stopping slavery. You decide, however, from the posts that I have observed tonight, some are making me ill, and I love America: As it is the first nation that had the fiefs more than bardered slaves, and sets the precedence throughout the world, and if this nation failes, guess what so to will every other nations, "bill of rights.' Nothing but love for my country."
edit on 14-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Bump as this is more important right now than most know!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingsquirel
Most forget, to soon, that America set the precedence with the legal standard, as it once was a hierachial chain, and if you where not in the top down from two, your family was worthless. So let us not forget what America has done for all people, if not a bill of rights, to stopping slavery.

No offence but I think you need to learn your history a little better. America has done some good things, but you most certainly did not 'stop slavery'. Nor did you invent many of the legal remedies you are proud of: en.wikipedia.org...

Much of what you use in your government came from ours, and we have pioneered significant improvement in the rights of our citizens since then. Not to say America has been wholly bad or anything, but if you think having a constitution is some sort of amazing feat then you need to learn a lot more about where your nation came from.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Most forget, to soon, that America set the precedence with the legal standard, as it once was a hierachial chain, and if you where not in the top down from two, your family was worthless. So let us not forget what America has done for all people, if not a bill of rights, to stopping slavery.

No offence but I think you need to learn your history a little better. America has done some good things, but you most certainly did not 'stop slavery'. Nor did you invent many of the legal remedies you are proud of: en.wikipedia.org...

Much of what you use in your government came from ours, and we have pioneered significant improvement in the rights of our citizens since then. Not to say America has been wholly bad or anything, but if you think having a constitution is some sort of amazing feat then you need to learn a lot more about where your nation came from.

interesting, are you speaking from Poland? Curious as Poland has been invaded and does not have a constitution for its people, so what perspective are you speaking from as the wiki link you sent, was to arbritary in form?

edit on 14-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: Weird typed it right however when on ATS missed words-crazy

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

interesting, are you speaking from poland? Curious as poland has benn invaded and does not have a constitutionf for its people, so what perspective are you speaking from as the wiki link you sent, was to arbritary in form?

No I am speaking from the United Kingdom. We've been invaded more times than you can count and have invaded basically everywhere else as well. Your systems are based upon ours, having extended and amended where you see fit.

We were ruling against slavery before your country existed, and really you should know about things like this: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

interesting, are you speaking from poland? Curious as poland has benn invaded and does not have a constitutionf for its people, so what perspective are you speaking from as the wiki link you sent, was to arbritary in form?

No I am speaking from the United Kingdom. We've been invaded more times than you can count and have invaded basically everywhere else as well. Your systems are based upon ours, having extended and amended where you see fit.

We were ruling against slavery before your country existed, and really you should know about things like this: news.bbc.co.uk...

Glad you finally clarified yourself, yes the U.K. whom do not have a Constitution yet. the same U.K. whom have been railroaded by the E.U. and international bankers. Yes, you where exactly whom i was speaking about as your rights are by a set parlimentary and the biggest whore to the queen gets the winnings. yet, America not the U.K. set the precedence on law, and on munipal fees with "due cause" however you wouldnt know that unless you where a history major would you. So keep bugging, as it works?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The level of technology that a civilian would need to defeat emerging military technology is impossible to obtain.

Guns apart from hunting should be illegal. There are plenty of target shooting simulations that can serve the same purpose as range shooting.

Just wanting to own a weapon isnt reason enough to justify it

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am American and just yesterday I started a thread about our second amendment. Today I am ready to give it up if that means our babies would be safe. Unfortunately that is not what it means.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Glad you finally clarified yourself, yes the U.K. whom do not have a Constitution yet.

Yet? You realise we've been around as a nation longer than you right? What do you think this is? en.wikipedia.org...

It's so old that it has been superseded by modern law. Please don't be so arrogant as to think that a Constitution is some sort of higher form of Government.

the same U.K. whom have been railroaded by the E.U. and international bankers.

If by 'railroaded' you mean we've basically taken all the good parts with virtually none of the bad then sure. We have our own currency, enforce our own border controls and yet our citizens get the right to go and live and work in any other EEA country with no hassle. It's awesome.

Yes, you where exactly whom i was speaking about as your rights are by a set parlimentary and the biggest whore to the queen gets the winnings.

Nope, our human rights are enforced by the ECHR and a number of similar rulings. Please don't be so arrogant when you obviously don't know your history or the UK at all. The Queen donates all of her income from her property to the state by the way, and holds no law making power whatsoever.

America not the U.K. set the precedence on law, and on munipal fees with "due cause" however you wouldnt know that unless you where a history major would you. So keep bugging, as it works?

What are you even talking about with municipal fees? If you bothered to read you'd see that you were wrong, Habeus Corpus for example emerged in the UK and was adopted by the US when you became independent.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
As a foreigner I respect your Constitutional right to blast little furry animals and beer bottles to kingdom come what us foreigners are suggesting is maybe you don't need 15 round 10mm handguns and 60 round magazine 600 round per minute weapons to do so as you have too many psychos in your country .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
I am American and just yesterday I started a thread about our second amendment. Today I am ready to give it up if that means our babies would be safe. Unfortunately that is not what it means.

What your saying is unfathomable. Thus the reason, once you lose this right, that right is never coming back. just as jurisprudence never happened in the U.K. it was more that the fief was represented by his owner. So so easy to throw away your rights, due in part to 27 people dying, however, more than 3000 a year die in car accidents whom's corporations go out of their way in fighting the law suits?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Glad you finally clarified yourself, yes the U.K. whom do not have a Constitution yet.

Yet? You realise we've been around as a nation longer than you right? What do you think this is? en.wikipedia.org...

It's so old that it has been superseded by modern law. Please don't be so arrogant as to think that a Constitution is some sort of higher form of Government.

the same U.K. whom have been railroaded by the E.U. and international bankers.

If by 'railroaded' you mean we've basically taken all the good parts with virtually none of the bad then sure. We have our own currency, enforce our own border controls and yet our citizens get the right to go and live and work in any other EEA country with no hassle. It's awesome.

Yes, you where exactly whom i was speaking about as your rights are by a set parlimentary and the biggest whore to the queen gets the winnings.

Nope, our human rights are enforced by the ECHR and a number of similar rulings. Please don't be so arrogant when you obviously don't know your history or the UK at all. The Queen donates all of her income from her property to the state by the way, and holds no law making power whatsoever.

America not the U.K. set the precedence on law, and on munipal fees with "due cause" however you wouldnt know that unless you where a history major would you. So keep bugging, as it works?

What are you even talking about with municipal fees? If you bothered to read you'd see that you were wrong, Habeus Corpus for example emerged in the UK and was adopted by the US when you became independent.

Exponent, love the arbritrary tone, how every wiki does not suffice, feeling like i am dealing with a college proffesor backed by his grant money from halliburton than dealing with a person, however, as quick as you subtailed the conversation, your lack of history, elaborates that you are not inconclusive, thus, i am wasting my time with a shilll, or a person whom does not want to do a history search on the truth, as "this is just fine" doesnt work, from what i had to say.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Anyone else thoughts?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Any other Americans out there kinda fired up, and expecting something to come down wind?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

What your saying is unfathomable. Thus the reason, once you lose this right, that right is never coming back. just as jurisprudence never happened in the U.K. it was more that the fief was represented by his owner. So so easy to throw away your rights, due in part to 27 people dying, however, more than 3000 a year die in car accidents whom's corporations go out of their way in fighting the law suits?

I understand and I agree. It's just that the thought in my mind is what if he only had a knife? How many kids would get to go home after school?

It's like my logical side understand that a killer will find a way to do what he wants regardless of what the law is, but my emotional side keep thinking what if he didn't have a gun? I don't know where he got the guns and why he even went to that school but when I close my eyes all I see is the bullets flying out of a gun.

People already talk about this being a conspiracy and if it is then it worked on me.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Anyone else thoughts?

My thoughts are, our Constitution has been so amended over the last 200 years, and most of it in the last 50 years that our Constitution resembles absolutely nothing towards what the original once was. Don't be surprised if the second amendment is deleted and the first amendment will be right on it's heels. The first thing governments do before they establish tyranny is they disarm the people, after that comes freedom of speech.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Anyone else thoughts?

My thoughts are, our Constitution has been so amended over the last 200 years, and most of it in the last 50 years that our Constitution resembles absolutely nothing towards what the original once was. Don't be surprised if the second amendment is deleted and the first amendment will be right on it's heels. The first thing governments do before they establish tyranny is they disarm the people, after that comes freedom of speech.

Actually, understand the post, but was hoping for a more optimistic stance. Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think it's perfectly reasonable to be stricter on guns, i'm not calling for a ban, also i see no reason for assault weapons to be legal unless you own a certain amount of property(such as ranchers on the borders for instance)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Exponent, love the arbritrary tone, how every wiki does not suffice, feeling like i am dealing with a college proffesor backed by his grant money from halliburton than dealing with a person,

You mean someone who actually knows a little bit about history and so knows the US didn't 'end slavery'.

That was your claim, now you're trying to shy away from it as it's remarkably ignorant.

your lack of history, elaborates that you are not inconclusive, thus, i am wasting my time with a shilll, or a person whom does not want to do a history search on the truth, as "this is just fine" doesnt work, from what i had to say.

My friend, you are the one refusing to learn more, you believe the US ended slavery when in fact they continued it longer than pretty much everyone else. You believe the US introduced legal reforms, wheras the majority of them were taken from earlier British works.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Exponent, love the arbritrary tone, how every wiki does not suffice, feeling like i am dealing with a college proffesor backed by his grant money from halliburton than dealing with a person,

You mean someone who actually knows a little bit about history and so knows the US didn't 'end slavery'.

That was your claim, now you're trying to shy away from it as it's remarkably ignorant.

your lack of history, elaborates that you are not inconclusive, thus, i am wasting my time with a shilll, or a person whom does not want to do a history search on the truth, as "this is just fine" doesnt work, from what i had to say.

My friend, you are the one refusing to learn more, you believe the US ended slavery when in fact they continued it longer than pretty much everyone else. You believe the US introduced legal reforms, wheras the majority of them were taken from earlier British works.

Deny Ignorance.

Exponent, where you live and your digressive anomaly with your recourse can be accuated by this: Google searches does not take into account that your country does not have a CONSTITUTION? So if you guys fathomed up a CONSTITUTION, let me know. No i am not getting away, just you have not come clean with the facts. So if you want to come clean, google. GOOGLE, U.K's Constitutiion, I would love to see it
and once you google that, then we shall be on the next step of education
, until then, plz dont hold your breath, and stop being -throwing "Red Herrings" my way. As Your quick google searches are not making me look stupid but, hmm mirror?
edit on 15-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join