It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My blood is now completely vaporized. CT shooter "ill".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi ATS, greetings of the season!

My blood is now completely vaporized. Wicked bad week in general, then this CT thing. It affects me deeply. Innocent souls clearly targeted and killed and not so innocent buttholes aligning behind gun/anti-gun all with blood on their own hands.

I'm not even into this duality bullshizzle but we've got to stop addressing EVIL killers, rapists as "Mentally Ill". It's evil, pure and simple. You don't have to believe in God nor the spaghetti monster to see the works of "a devil". He was f___ing EVIL not mentally ill. He killed a load of kids. That's not mentally ill. That's f__king plain evil.

There's people calling him mentally ill that probably have medicine cabinets full of psychotropics & anti depressants themselves as well as a finely stocked liquor cabinet that all kids know how to access. Should we be afraid of you? The Mentally Ill.... With cars, guns, drugs, knives, baseball bats, hamsters? I shudder.

Wow should I call a tip line on people I know taking prescribed psychotropics/mood stabilizers just because they fit a profile? In our system, you truly do have to be medicated heavily just to function amongst the politically correct, pompous, cancers that are metastasizing in our society and power structure. I'm thinking I might need to be medicated soon because, clearly, this is not the case, right?

We all have tax blood on our hands. We pull the trigger every day. Who's buying the rounds, bombs & equipment dropping in on people around the world? Who's making that decision and who's giving them the power? Who's GIVING them the money?

E-V-I-L, you brainwashed world of media dolts. Just had to clear that up before I rest my head for the night. Nothing short of medication is going to kill my discernment nor my opinion.

Now... After we get our heads out of our politically aligned asses, let's be good little consumers and be sure to thank Jesus/Allah/Yoda/Universe/Spaghetti Monster (whatever you are in to dude) for our overpriced Chinese slave labor produced "holiday gifts" as well as our Mexican slave labor produced "holiday treats".

No wonder people are medicated out the friggin ying-yang.

"Season's Greetings!" while I have a legendary 12/21/12 & a half decent CHRISTMAS!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I believe the reason is that the "educated elite" and large portions of society don't want to believe evil exists. If they did it would mean they have to face up to a standard which they did not create. If a movement or person wants to do "X" in order to reach their goal, then the evil of "X" is ignored, and the goal is reached.

I'd rather not list many recent examples because I don't want to start a fight, but one can tell they're in the wrong if one says "I'd do anything to defeat so-and-so," and actually means it.

If we push for a renewal of the concepts of good and evil we will be called all sorts of names from "troglodyte," to "intolerant," to "Bible thumper," and dozens more.

Anyway, sleep well, Merry Christmas, and Peace and Love to you and your family.

edit on 14-12-2012 by charles1952 because: add a few words.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

It's just brutal. And to see the "problem, reaction, solution" happening before our eyes because of it. More brutal.
It's impossible to not be affected. No doubt they will get their gun control out of it.

Thanks and right back at you... All the best. Sleep ensues!

join