It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US's failing infrastructure: "China has saved America time and time again"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
wow, China's rebuilding America's failing infrastructure? thanks goodness, somebody is.

^most american goods are china-made and our infrastructures a mess but chinas sees that if it lends us more money, it will come back to them as we buy more of their goods and keep their businesses and high population well employed?

..... that is, apparently while congress invests in other countries; anyone but its enemy the american people?

well it is a theory.. is it possible or likely? that tptp (rothschilds, rockefellers, bilderbergers, london windsor temple) see the american people as their enemy, not to be spent on, but just a nuisance but source of revenue - ad valorem

is this a good thing?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
wow, China's rebuilding America's failing infrastructure? thanks goodness, somebody is.

I think they should focus on their own "new infrastructure" first...

poleshift.ning.com

Four lorry drivers are lucky to be alive today after they survived this road collapse.

Their trucks plunged to the ground and overturned when an overpass ramp collapsed in Shangyu, in east China's Zhejiang Province, on Monday.

The slip road fell 23 feet at about 3am in the morning, as the drivers switched from a local motorway to a national highway. The truck drivers were taken to hospital. Three of the drivers received minor injuries, but the condition of the fourth has not yet been released. Luckily, no one was believed to be beneath the road when it collapsed. If anyon

edit on 15-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If the US spent as much money on rebuilding the homeland as they do destroying other countries, there wouldn't be a problem.

Seems that infrastructure is not the priority and military spending is.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
How many ANTI- US threads can one make in 2 hours?

Yeah, we need China to save us........

We have 4 bridges collapsed in 9 days, with another one with some sort of structural failure. Truth be told, we probably all know that things in China aren’t as reliable as we wish. Is the wave of “accidents” really unexpected?

China’s crumbling infrastructure model

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They have as much "structural integrity" as Slayers pictures which does not instill confidence

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sonnny1

They have as much "structural integrity" as Slayers pictures which does not instill confidence

Right now, I'm licking lead off my kids new Hot Wheels car. I have to "Taste Test" anything I buy from China.......

top topics

join