It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Shooters in CT... Here We Go...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by hawkiye

In situations such as these I normally note words being used in News reports such as...

Possibly, potentially, probably, rumored, unconfirmed, suspected etc etc etc

In conjunction with phrases such as

Could be, may be, potentially may be, Thought to be etc etc etc
edit on 15-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Exactly. It's all a bunch of double talk, until they settle on whatever "official" story they decide is best, after the dust settles.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by hawkiye
This whole thing was so staged it makes me sick the real perps are the bastards who orchestrated these shootings and sacrificed the lives of those children and adults to accomplish their agenda. Can you imagine the planning meetings for this garbage? Yeah the last several shootings didin't work so lets kill a bunch of little children that will have the country calling for gun controi... Who do we have on the MKultra hook that will take out kids...

This is just a fairly paranoid fantasy. There's no evidence whatsoever of this occurring. This whole post is a fairly disturbing rant which seems to be based on no facts whatsoever.

I don't want to be offensive but you really should get yourself checked out.

God forbid someone question what really happened, right? Playing devil's advocate...Where is your evidence that this did occur? Oh, right the people on the talking box told you, so it must be true. NEWSFLASH! The media is a controlled entity that tells you what you need to know, not the truth. Telling someone that they need "to get checked out" paints a picture that you feel they are mentally challenged. Are you qualified to make such an assessment? I didn't think so...there is nothing wrong with questioning anything. Guess things are done differently in the UK...

I also heard the early report of multiple shooters which changed later....just like a few of the other recent shootings.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Gut feelings or beliefs or conspiracy theories usually don't cut it with me. Yet, this is different. We have evidence.

There is audio evidence, from radio traffic of officers on the scene, that indicate officers were chasing someone. This audio can be found online at radio reference. I have listened to it many times. The dispatcher tells offficers of someone in the school who, during the shooting, has called 911 and said that two shadows just ran past the gym. Then, you hear officers clearly chasing someone. After this the transmissions suddenly become inaudible as if they're being scrambled or interfered with by an outside source. Until then, all radio traffic was clearly audible.

In addition, there is video evidence, which I found here from another post, of officers chasing someone or something across the back of the school, up a hill, and into the woods behind the school. Then, suddenly, they've stopped and they're looking around as if whatever they were chasing is gone. These are trained law enforcement officers who don't just chase shadows, and it is clear from the audio that officers were chasing someone.

Also, witnesses on the scene tell of a man being led out of the woods in handcuffs. The man was saying "I didn't do it."

I don't know the what or the who or the why. I do know that we're getting an incomplete picture and the media will not truly investigate what happened that day.

I am heartbroken over this tragedy. I cannot think of if without breaking down. Movie references, gut feelings, speculation, conspiracy theories, do no good to those we've lost. Hard evidence and asking hard questions are the only way to honor those little hearts.

Who were the police chasing? And why?
Why did the police chase seemingly nothing up a hill and then suddenly stop?
Where is the man police led out of the woods?

RIP our little angels.

edit on 17-12-2012 by 1111eleveneleven because: mis spelled work

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think there is one thing that will settle ala lot of the mystery.

Don't all schools have security cameras? Especially the ones in upper middle class area's such as Sandy Hook?

Won't that show how many shooters?

edit on 17-12-2012 by davjan4 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1111eleveneleven

I have to agree with your post. I believe there is more to the story than we realize. Seems to me with how long this investigation is going to take with how many investigators are still on scene they seem to be fishing for something else.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Couldn't find link but I recall seeing today "We saw a 2nd gunman also wearing camo pants run into the forest"

I'd actually heard that they had him in custody.

I believe I was watching CNN at the time.

Although at that time they said he may or may not be related to the shooting.
edit on 17-12-2012 by 5K3P7IC41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't think that's necessary at this point. No reasonable person is going to read that ONE article and think, 'Oh NOES! The police haven't said they were wrong yet!' You think maybe they're a little busy at the moment? Perhaps don't care much what internet crackpots think and know that since all the other media are actually updating there is no need.

Actually, I think you are very wrong here. People have been following this story from the beginning and many are very annoyed that mistakes are not corrected and pointed out why the descrepancies.

Do you think we should all be treated like dummies? Because by them not answering to their mistakes, if that is what they were, then we are accepting that news is only for entertainment.

And yes, if they have time for press conferences, then they can make time to explain mistakes. But we all know that will not happen. Our media at this point has set a precedent of not asking for all the facts, and only reporting what gets the audience riled up.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Newspapers, at the very least, print retractions. Of course it's usually long after the fact and no one cares at that point.

The news networks should be required to run a corrections hour either every day or week. They can put it on in the middle of the night if they're worried about ratings. Lots of people have DVRs.

Anyway, I can't see how they could consider what they did on Friday to be journalism if the story they finally settled on is actually the real one. It's disgraceful.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1111eleveneleven

Do you have any notes with timestamps from the police scanner? I haven't had a chance to do this myself and would be interested in seeing what you found.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is a link to the video of the cops chasing "something" and the witness telling the report the guy they pulled out of the woods is in the police car right now.

leaksource.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join