It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Shooters in CT... Here We Go...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here we go down the conspiracy hole.... How come we are hearing nothing about the second shooter now? I just watched a CBS special and not a word about a second shooter... State police have confirmed one shooter dead and one at large and now nothing... Hmmmmm

This was another staged shooting IMO... to go after the guns... Obama pretending to wipe non existent tears and promising to take action.. .Hang on to your guns folks here they come... These folks are as evil as it gets...

Yep I watched the CBS "special report". It is carefully crafted to demonize guns even zooming in on police AR15s at strategic points in the dialogue and also the hand guns used in the shooting. Obama's speech and pretending to be wiping tears when there are no tears etc.

Watch for a major push for more gun control legislation now!

This whole thing was so staged it makes me sick the real perps are the bastards who orchestrated these shootings and sacrificed the lives of those children and adults to accomplish their agenda. Can you imagine the planning meetings for this garbage? Yeah the last several shootings didin't work so lets kill a bunch of little children that will have the country calling for gun controi... Who do we have on the MKultra hook that will take out kids...

Two Gunmen at Elementary School Shooting

20 Children Died in School Massacre …
A shooting involving two gunmen erupted at a Connecticut elementary school this morning, prompting the town of Newtown to lock down all of its schools and draw SWAT teams to the school, authorities said today.
State Police confirm that one shooter is dead. A second gunman is apparently at large and multiple people have been shot, sources told ABC News.
The shooting occurred at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, about 12 miles east of Danbury.

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 14-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I hope you're wearing a fire proof suit, cos yo ass gonna get FLAAAAAAAAAMED!
edit on 14/12/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Its sad that America has turned into such a nation of sheeple.

"Ban guns", really?

I feel like I'm insulting people when I say this but it would seem that the obvious needs to be stated, again and again and again: people/individuals are to blame not guns...

Crazy I know.

edit on 14-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This happens every time. The situation is chaotic, people think they see things, the details aren't complete. As they get hashed out things change, and they quit reporting on the stuff they got wrong. They also reported the wrong guy, the wrong amount of people that were killed...
edit on 14-12-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
This happens every time. The situation is chaotic, people think they see things, the details aren't complete. As they get hashed out things change, and they quit reporting on the stuff they got wrong. They also reported the wrong guy, the wrong amount of people that were killed...
edit on 14-12-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Police confirmed two shooters where is the speech that they were mistaken?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

This is the age of internet news, where there are countless online news sources looking to be the first with something. There's no time to check facts with these fast moving events, it's inevitable that misinformation will find it's way out.

I guess it can be debatable if it's deliberate or not but it's hard to believe the online "reporters" are in on it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It was initially reported by at least 3 different media outlets that there was a second shooter. Although, they each stated something differently.
One was a van or a truck with the back window possibly blown out.
One was dogs chasing someone through the woods.
And one even stated that the police had apprehended someone who claimed he did not do anything.

Then BOOM.

One shooter.
Just like in Oregon a few days ago.
Just like in Colorado in July.

These poor innocent children were slain, and it seems theres a F#$**ING coverup of at least some sort.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

A second gunman is apparently at large and multiple people have been shot, sources told ABC News.

Apparently isn't confirmation. It's like saying that there may be someone else. Again, reporters also got the number of victims wrong, the name of the shooter wrong etc and I don't see them doing anything but changing the information to reflect what they know.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by hawkiye

A second gunman is apparently at large and multiple people have been shot, sources told ABC News.

Apparently isn't confirmation. It's like saying that there may be someone else. Again, reporters also got the number of victims wrong, the name of the shooter wrong etc and I don't see them doing anything but changing the information to reflect what they know.

Again where is the police speech they were mistaken?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by hawkiye

It was initially reported by at least 3 different media outlets that there was a second shooter. Although, they each stated something differently.
One was a van or a truck with the back window possibly blown out.
One was dogs chasing someone through the woods.
And one even stated that the police had apprehended someone who claimed he did not do anything.

Then BOOM.

One shooter.
Just like in Oregon a few days ago.
Just like in Colorado in July.

These poor innocent children were slain, and it seems theres a F#$**ING coverup of at least some sort.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention the army guy who slaughtered a bunch of Afghan families. The first reports were of several drunk soldiers with flashlights then BOOM.

One shooter.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

They were zooming in on guns because it is more sensational than just a patrolman walking. Just as they showed the canines with their handlers moving about.

As for the two shooters than has been conflicting news all day and sometimes the media is wrong. Today on one of the news networks they showed the wrong person as the killer. They make stuff as they go at times to get the viewers...no conspiracy here other than a kid that was severly messed up and families that are ruined.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

But why is it always more than one shooter and then switched to a lone gunman.

Doesnt this seem a little off.

It was reported that police had a second suspect IN CUSTODY.
A news station isn't just going to make that up.

They had to have heard it from somewhere.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Devils advocate, if, in all these circumstances, the media continue to lead with incorrect "facts" (semantically shifting the word "fact", if you think about it), how are we to ever know if the "facts" they settle on are truly the right ones...

I mean, I could come out and say, "what if the children don't even exist?" And I think many would call me absurd for suggesting that. many more would find me insane or callous...

but what do all of us - you, me, the OP, the ones who think its an insane theory and the ones who think is a cold or inappropriate theory - what do we all have in common?

None of us could prove or disprove any of these theories, including the official account. All of us are limited to taking second hand information presented to us and going from there. None of us were there, and just the same, none of us were the shooter(s), which is - at the heart of it - the only true narrative we want to know.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here's a good timeline of events, everything is left as reported, including the initial mistake of the gunman being Ryan Lanza...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Start at the bottom.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't think that's necessary at this point. No reasonable person is going to read that ONE article and think, 'Oh NOES! The police haven't said they were wrong yet!' You think maybe they're a little busy at the moment? Perhaps don't care much what internet crackpots think and know that since all the other media are actually updating there is no need.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
news outlets also initially reported the wrong name of the alleged shooter - CNN and others actually posted the wrong FB photo - initial reports of a chaotic scene when every news agency is reporting rumors and hearsay... example

edit on 15-12-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Couldn't find link but I recall seeing today "We saw a 2nd gunman also wearing camo pants run into the forest"

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

17.59 (12.59)The scene outside Sandy Hook Elementary School is now an all too familiar one in modern America: swarms of police cars in the car park, heavily-armed officers from the SWAT team patrolling the area and new helicopters circling overhead.

(From the Telegraph timeline)

All too familiar? In what sense of the word? Familiar is the result of a sensationalist media...that's why it's familiar to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

In situations such as these I normally note words being used in News reports such as...

Possibly, potentially, probably, rumored, unconfirmed, suspected etc etc etc

In conjunction with phrases such as

Could be, may be, potentially may be, Thought to be etc etc etc
edit on 15-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join