It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other tragedy that happened today.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
With the death of 18 innocent children plus adults, the media proclaims that the sole of the US has been shaken.

While, over the same day, 3700 defenseless innocent children where slaughtered in the US, yet no one says a damn word. Same as the day before, and the day before that.

My shear mentioning of the subject in regard to today's tragedy will elicit the condemnation of many people here. It’s almost as if it’s an unspeakable subject.

It’s the textbook example of doublethink.

The irony is beyond comprehension. Yet people accept the situation like it’s perfectly logical.

It’s like the population has been educated in the art of selective outrage. You only get outraged if you are told by the media that it is something you should get outraged at.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
\3700 defenseless innocent children where slaughtered in the US, yet no one says a damn word. S\

source for such a particular figure,

down to the hundreds of kids?

link   

With the death of 18 innocent children plus adults, the media proclaims that the sole of the US has been shaken.

While, over the same day, 3700 defenseless innocent children where slaughtered in the US, yet no one says a damn word. Same as the day before, and the day before that.

My shear mentioning of the subject in regard to today's tragedy will elicit the condemnation of many people here. It’s almost as if it’s an unspeakable subject.

It’s the textbook example of doublethink.

The irony is beyond comprehension. Yet people accept the situation like it’s perfectly logical.

It’s like the population has been educated in the art of selective outrage. You only get outraged if you are told by the media that it is something you should get outraged at.

Wow, no truer words have been spoken in some time op. Thanks, nothing like cancer, car accidents, etc, killing a race, however the msm needs to speak to allow us as a collective whole to get pissed, really

I would flag ya, but still a bunion in its infancy, maybe one day i can

edit on 14-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

link   
3700 children in the US are slaughtered everyday?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Trying to use a school shooting to put forward your political opinions is a horrible thing to do. You should feel ashamed.

edit: For those that don't 'get it' I believe he is talking about Abortion.
edit on 14/12/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Curious as how you got that statistic. Are you talking about poverty and health care? I don't get you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Oh, is that right?! What a bunch of crud. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
[more
edit: For those that don't 'get it' I believe he is talking about Abortion.
edit on 14/12/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

Ohhh he doesn't understand the difference between fetuses and schoolchildren. Yeah, science can be complicated, Tranny

You know what else can be complicated? Politicizing the deaths of elementary kids for your own personal crusade

I'll direct you to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Go to the CIA offical web site and scroll till your heart is content, it has anything from missing persons, to death tolls per state because of!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kingsquirel

post the link and the stats and prove up. I am not doing your trolling for you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by kingsquirel

post the link and the stats and prove up. I am not doing your trolling for you.

K sec
hmm, think i might have messed that up. www.cia.gov... &x=6&y=6" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.cia.gov... 6&y=6

Anyhoot you have the site, and real easy to scroll, so you can go from here

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Abortion is different. I don't care about your "conception=life" bullsnip. These children were actually human beings and alive that were shot today, the masses inside of a woman that are aborted before they even know they are human beings yet do not count. Stop shoving your agenda during a catastrophe.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yes, I am ashamed….. That people will think it is political posturing to point out the inherent doublethink that has been programmed into people.

It’s to the point that the shear mention of the logical conflict is “crud” as for as people are concerned.

That disconnect with the value of life in today’s world is one of the primary causes of the shooting today.

Yet, you can’t even contemplate such things because the shear thought has been walled off in people’s minds by the modern social world.

Life transcends political ideology. The waste of life should outrage anyone, no mater what political ideology they follow.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yes, I am ashamed….. That people will think it is political posturing to point out the inherent doublethink that has been programmed into people.

Why did you post this thread immediately after a major school shooting? You did it to capitalise on the event and use it to push your agenda.

That is what is horrible. This is a time for reflection, compassion and analysis, not political grandstanding.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
the masses inside of a woman that are aborted before they even know they are human beings yet do not count. Stop shoving your agenda during a catastrophe.

I have no words to describe my opinion of that comment, so I won’t.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

And I also do not have the momentum to argue with you over it so we shall agree to disagree. I'm a pro-choicer, just how I am. No need to start fires.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Sorry Mr Tranny after whats happenened in Conneticut, trying to compare it with abortion is so off the ball its pretty sick. Niether the time nor place for this at the moment i would say.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
All you people getting bent out of shape.
You are reinforcing my original statement.
So have at your virtual whine fest.

You know you have struck a tender nerve when you get a loud response.
So I am going to just set back and laugh.

Have a good day.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join