It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight Man Gets Beat By 2 Gay Men For Gay Abusive Language

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In this video, two apparently gay people decide they've had enough abuse, and literally give the one straight guy a slap beat down. At least that's the way it looks and sounds, but there may have been some punches in there. Any way you slice it though, abuse is abuse, and 2 on 1 is still 2 on 1. They both are not too tasteful.

:shk:

Step right up and say what you feel about this, and see if you can do it politely.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Run your mouth enough and one day you might have to cash that check in for an ass beating.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

But what ever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me..." ??? They lied when they taught that in grade school.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I feel guilty for getting a slight chuckle from this because it's normally the other way around. It just goes to show that things aren't as black and white as they seem and there really are two sides to the story. I'm just happy that some people discriminated against get some justice (though I do not condone in any way physical abuse either and don't want any special permissions granted to anyone) .

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

But what ever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me..." ??? They lied when they taught that in grade school.

They teach that in the public education system? I thought it's all anti-bully jargon these days.

Seems the bully got his, they flipped it around and took him to brown town. To say.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yes, they did lie. You can run your mouth all you want but one day you might meet someone who isn't so keen on putting up with your verbal diarrhea. Am I saying that is right? No, but it is reality. Since I know this I don't run around being a douchebag if I can help it.

And words do hurt. I grew up getting called ugly, stupid and worthless almost every day of the week by someone. I would have rather had my ass beat. Those words still mess with my head. So think before you say something foul to someone.
edit on 14-12-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
wow, are gays generally less violent or something?

i remember in the news, many accounts of gays being KILLED, not just beaten up, by gangs.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Right, i DO NOT condone violence at all.

But that was hilarious!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Well they did teach that saying in school when I was growing up, to ward off the bullies...of course it always failed miserably.

But the way these gays brought their friends along to tape it and laugh, it feels a little contrived and preplanned. I dunno. Just sayin...

Bottom line though is they should be brought up on assault charges...No question of that in my mind, as the evidence is there.
edit on Fri Dec 14th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Kinda looked like a tickle fight. Still pretty slapariffic though.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
One can only take so much abuse before they explode..

Not that I condone this or anything.

edit on 14-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
so, why do scores of big gangs attack gays,

totally unprovoked,

and kill them?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

But the way these gays brought their friends along to tape it and laugh, it feels a little contrived and preplanned. I dunno. Just sayin...

Edit; Watched the whole thing this time around..

I don't think they knew the guy getting beat up. It looks like they were probably walking around at the park, the guy said something to them, the 2 gays walked over to the guy talking #, then the camera guy starts filming hoping to catch a fight.

It appears to be spontaneous, not pre-meditated.

edit on 14-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Turn it around and have a straight guy beating up a gay guy for any reason and it would be all over the news as a "hate crime".

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is why you never, ever, never never ever talk smack to others, you never know who you might be up against. I've seen this before, (not this exact situation here on the video) but I've seen the underdog who gets picked on pummel the bully into a pulp. Bully gets what bully deserves

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
Turn it around and have a straight guy beating up a gay guy for any reason and it would be all over the news as a "hate crime".

Hate crime laws do not apply here. The gay guys beat up the straight guy for talking #, not because he was straight.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This brings to mind the recent Lansing union "disturbance" where the union members inflicted injury, destroyed tents with people inside, and smashed a hot dog seller's cart. Remember also the stone throwing in Dearborn where "Christian" demonstrators were calling names to an Islamic group. Some of the Christians were hurt and, in spite of the police being there to protect against violence, they did not arrest any of the Muslims.

Perhaps I'm drawing a conclusion prematurely, but it seems as though it's acceptable to beat up people you don't like if you happen to be a member of a favored group.

And if you believe words are a justification for violence, consider OWS and what they said to police. If the police are expected to restrain themselves, why not everybody else? The police are better people? Or do they know they will be punished for violence as a response to words. Unlike some others.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4

the difference here is the guy didnt get bitchslapped for his sexual orientation it was for his big mouth..lol

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Looking past the gay issue seems tough for most folks. It was tough for me. A guy that is a drag queen moved his salon next to my business a few years ago. I wouldnt have anything to do with him for years. Then I really needed a haircut for a funeral and he was right there and gave me a really good blow drying , I mean haircut. I never thought I would say this but he is cool as hell and so are his drag friends, I have no clue why anyone is a drag queen but if it makes them happy then Im glad for them. My favorite saying is "as long as they dont cram it down my throat" . So for all the gay people reading this, all 2 of you, dont cramit down their throats, ease it in.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is ultimately sad state of affairs on both sides of this issue.

Sticks and Stones, as words can upset, but instead of doing the right thing, and leaving a bad situation, it just esclated up more and the person taking the video is just as guilty as the 2 there. It was neither correct nor funny. Rather it is sad, when a group of people who have fought to win the public over to give them a fair shake takes advantage of the situation and essentially gang up on one person. It is disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join