It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Space: Don't believe it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It's a shame that researchers get this program Google Space and think that the photos or images they see are not tampered with. I cannot imagine how many people work to alter these images, blacking out or blurring objects in space like the moon. It's so big now that it's not even worth it. It's impossible to think they are honest. You see ONLY what they want you to see. Like Google Earth and Google Sky have images of locations where objects are blurred or pixilate over the image. If even Google Earth will not let you see the poles, if they do, the pixilation needed would be and IS a huge priority . We just cannot believe what we see using these programs are real ! I wonder what involvement the "powers that be" must have in this project, to keep things of importance or evidence covered . You think they really let you go viewing the Moon to the very surface where bases are, or Mars pyramids and ships as well as bases. I guess I'm just saying that with programs like Google Space, the military IS involved and will always be the final word EVERY time.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

You realise that these images are many tens of thousands of image composites placed at various positions and scales right.

When there's a blurry area, that is because there are no higher resolution photos included. If you'd done the tiniest bit of research you'd find the original images and information for anything you queried.

Why don't you provide an example so I can show you how wrong you are?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

join