It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is a Vortex, not just a Circle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I know people always want an accompanying description, but the video speaks for itself.

I was thinking of posting this in Science and Tech or Space Exploration, but they think they know everything already many of those people, and this realization and reframe or paradigm shift is of a more metaphysical variety anyway, and let the Techies and the Astro-geeks continue to believe that the solar system is a flat plane of rotation only, while we take in a new worldview and paradigm regarding our "place" in the Galaxy and Cosmos, as travelers through space and time leaving a vortex of history in our wake, while boldly charting a fast and furious course into the vast unknown.

Let me know what it evokes for you, and if you look at things differently at all as a result.

I'll come back and post more on the relative speeds involved.

I don't know about you but for me this seems kind of apt as we pass over the 2012 turning point/threshold and into an eventual new age of enlightened understanding, awareness, and comprehension.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Age!

NAM

edit on 14-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Cool video. It is a neat way of looking at it.

I'm not the most apt in space matters, but it seems that it would be impossible. Wouldn't the vortex need some sort of force or propulsion to push it behind the solar system the way the video shows? If there was wind or air in space yes it seems this would be the case, but you can't use a propeller in space.

Just a thought.

edit on 15-12-2012 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

Einstein showed us how it all functions, and it begins and ends with the sun/star's motion through space (time - wihch is what the trails show), but we were just so fixated on the static system in isolation, that we forgot that we were hurtling along with the rest of the galaxy, at the very leading edge of a profound evolutionary movement in time and space. We missed it, this paradigm, and it's one of THE coolest things that I've seen in a long time, if not ever.

To me it speaks to an evolutionary process occurring directly and immediately in the space time continuum, with our ball of rock following along in the "dent" of the sun's influence but due to a galactic evolutionary process we just happen to be doing it at what was it 70,000kms/sec?!

Makes me ponder the idea of space weather, you know as a concern regarding what we might run into eventually or pass through, but the space between the stars protects us and isolates us, even while we are totally immersed and even integral to a rather vast cosmological evolutionary process.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

Cool video. It is a neat way of looking at it.

I'm not the most apt in space matters, but it seems that it would be impossible. Wouldn't the vortex need some sort of force or propulsion to push it behind the solar system the way the video shows? If there was wind or air in space yes it seems this would be the case, but you can't use a propeller in space.

Just a thought.

It's the leading edge of a historical vortex which contains embedded within itself at some level, everything that's ever happened, at all levels.

As to those trails, they're just trails, a graphic of the path through the spacetime continuum.

The whole thing formed while already in a galactic rotation to begin with, but this context places us directly in relation to that one, immediately, and that's the profound part of it.

But it's not vortex motion, the video lies about that, it's Relativistic motion, or Einsteiniam (imagine having your name as the description of reality itself, good on ya Al!), but the visible graphic of the traveled path reveals that the most fundamental movement in relation to life on earth, next only perhaps to the galactic rotation to which this is attached can be seen as the very leading edge of an actual historical vortex of spacetime, but there's nothing but the mass of the sun as well as the relative mass of the folllowing bodies themselves needed to "propell" them in any way. In that regard the text of the video at the end is misleading and intended to sensationalize, no biggie, the paradigm shift or reframe was all that was needed to see many other things implied by it, than the idea that the solar systems is somehow propelled by a vortex force of propagation.

It sure looks like that, I agree, but it's misleading in that regard.

Nevertheless, it does reveal a connection to the galaxy and to both origins and destinies at the same time, while placing us right where we are, or I should say, were.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Here's a further explanation of the new paradigm of the fast moving earth and solar system yes even as an informed evolutionary trajectory through spacetime and thus through the zero point field or the vacuum field.

And btw, I didn't mean to insult any ATS'r in the OP when I referred to Techies or Astro-Geeks (that sounds funny), no I was just trying to frame it as if sharing a secret with my fellow philosophers, but it's intriguing for scientist and philosopher and meta-physician alike, so it's really intended for absolutely everyone with none excluded.

Which reminds me, that evolution is an integrative process, a process of continual differentiation or distinction and reintegration - may we catch up with ourselves and the best part of ourselves at last in the fullness of time and history and become the intended result of this entire process even within the largest context of the largest history within which we find ourselves already immersed.

You're either behind or under the wave or at it's very leading edge, and life is like that, it never stands still.

Onwards and upwards.,,

Happy 2012! And DON'T PANIC! It's clear sailing from here on in, and then some.. I hope.

edit on 15-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I probably should used the world Spiral instead of Vortex in the OP because it evokes the idea of something that you get sucked into or down, but this is really just the opposite of that, then again perhaps we did get sucked into life, but that's another thread ie: did we choose to be alive or was it simply forced upon us against our will.

Anyway, this idea and the paradigm shifting reframe involved, has given me an idea, as it relates to this motion as part of an interconnected comic evolutionary process, a metaphysical re-frame if you will regarding a fundamental aspect of our reality.

Ok, here goes..

For anything to "happen" or to occur, there must be motion. This is self evident.

But in order for something to have occurred, there must be a record of it, at some level of having occurred in the first place.

Thus, I contend that the motion, while a necessary pretext to all action/events/occurances in spacetime is also simultaneously the means by which the recording of that action is stored. In other words that what we're looking at in the video of the OP is a cosmological recording device, with the motion as a first/last cause and the historical vortex as the wake left behind in the vacuum of space, the record of everything that happened. Again, it's the historical record not simply of the Earth as a separate system but also in regards to EVERYTHING that system contains as an interdependant occurrance in spacetime.

More specifically I am referring to the process by which the earth and everything in it, including we ourselves, leaves a record in the Zero Point Field aka the Akashic Record/Field, which is also the "embodied" in the vacuum of spacetime itself (same diff).

And please, just wait a moment before jumping to any conclusions and think this through both in the context of the video in the OP and the following (below). And please ignore and set aside the reference to "God" or any effort to prove God because for the sake of this argument that need not come into the discussion.

"The God Theory" by Bernard Haisch
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249274834&sr=8-1

Haisch is an astrophysicist whose professional positions include Staff Scientist at the Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory, Deputy Director for the Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Astrophysics at the University of California, Berkeley, and Visiting Fellow at the Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Garching, Germany. His work has led to close involvement with NASA; he is the author of over 130 scientific papers; and was the Scientific Editor of the Astrophysical Journal for nine years, as well as the editor in chief of the Journal of Scientific Exploration.

an excerpt

If you think of whitte light as a metaphor of infinite, formless potential, the colors on a slide or frame of film become a structured reality grounded in the polarity that comes about through intelligent subtraction from that absolute formless potential. It results from the limitation of the unlimited. I contend that this metaphor provides a comprehensible theory for the creation of a manifest reality (our universe) from the selective limitation of infinite potential (God)...
If there exists an absolute realm that consists of infinite potential out of which a created realm of polarity emerges, is there any sensible reason not to call this "God"? Or to put it frankly, if the absolute is not God, what is it? For our purposes here, I will indentify the Absolute with God. More precisely I will call the Absolute the Godhead. Applying this new terminology to the optics analogy, we can conclude that our physical universe comes about when the Godhead selectively limits itself, taking on the role of Creator and manifesting a realm of space and time and, within that realm, filtering out some of its own infinite potential...
Viewed this way, the process of creation is the exact opposite of making something out of nothing. It is, on the contrary, a filtering process that makes something out of everything. Creation is not capricious or random addition; it is intelligent and selective subtraction. The implications of this are profound.

If the Absolute is the Godhead, and if creation is the process by which the Godhead filters out parts of its own infinite potential to manifest a physical reality that supports experience, then the stuff that is left over, the residue of this process, is our physical universe, and ourselves included. We are nothing less than a part of that Godhead - quite literally.

Next, by Ervin Laszlo

Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything, 2004
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-1

And, his other seminal work
Science and the Reenchantment of the Cosmos: The Rise of the Integral Vision of Reality
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-6

Ervin Laszlo is considered one of the foremost thinkers and scientists of our age, perhaps the greatest mind since Einstein. His principal focus of research involves the Zero Point Field. He is the author of around seventy five books (his works having been translated into at least seventeen languages), and he has contributed to over 400 papers. Widely considered the father of systems philosophy and general evolution theory, he has worked as an advisor to the Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization. He was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in both 2004 and 2005. A multidisciplinarian, Laszlo has straddled numerous fields, having worked at universities as a professor of philosophy, music, futures studies, systems science, peace studies, and evolutionary studies. He was a sucessful concert pianist until he was thirty eight.

In his view, the zero-point field (or the Akashic Field, as he calls it) is quite literally the "mind of God".

Naming Hal Puthoff, Roger Penrose, Fritz-Albert Popp, and a handful of others as "front line investigators", Laszlo quotes Puthoff who says of the new scientific paradigm:

[What] would emerge would be an increased understanding that all of us are immersed, both as living and physical beings, in an overall interpenetrating and interdependant field in ecological balance with the cosmos as a whole, and that even the boundary lines between the physical and "metaphysical" would dissolve into a unitary viewpoint of the universe as a fluid, changing, energetic/informational cosmological unity."

an excert from Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything

Akasha (a . ka . sha) is a Sanskrit word meaning "ether": all-pervasive space. Originally signifying "radiation" or "brilliance", in Indian philosophy akasha was considered the first and most fundamental of the five elements - the others being vata (air), agni (fire), ap (water), and prithivi (earth). Akasha embraces the properties of all five elements: it is the womb from which everything we percieve with our senses has emerged and into which everything will ultimately re-descend. The Akashic Record (also called The Akashic Chronicle) is the enduring record of all that happens, and has ever happened, in space and time."

Laszlo's view of the history of the universe is of a series of universes that rise and fall, but are each "in-formed" by the existence of the previous one. In Laszlo's mind, the universe is becoming more and more in-formed, and within the physical universe, matter (which is the crystallization of intersecting pressure waves or an interference pattern moving through the zero-point field) is becoming increasing in-formed and evolving toward higher forms of consciousness and realization.

-----------

And they said that there's nothing new under the sun.

edit on 15-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Bad title I guess. I was hoping to generate a discussion of some kind about this astounding paradigm shifting view of our solar system and its trajectory in the galaxy.

Will have to try again in another context I suppose. Oh well.

If you do see this, your thoughts are much appreciated..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Re: Motion relative to the Vacuum

Anyway, this idea and the paradigm shifting reframe involved, has given me an idea, as it relates to this motion as part of an interconnected comic evolutionary process, a metaphysical re-frame if you will regarding a fundamental aspect of our reality.

Ok, here goes..

For anything to "happen" or to occur, there must be motion. This is self evident.

But in order for something to have occurred, there must be a record of it, at some level, of having occurred in the first place.

Thus, I contend that the motion, while a necessary pretext to all action/events/occurances in spacetime is also simultaneously the means by which the recording of that action is stored. In other words that what we're looking at in the video of the OP is a type of cosmological recording device, with the motion as a first/last cause and the historical vortex as the wake left behind in the vacuum of space, the record of everything that happened. Again, it's the historical record not simply of the Earth as a separate system but also in regards to EVERYTHING that system contains as an interconnecgted and interdependant occurrance (happening) in spacetime.

More specifically I am referring to the process by which the earth and everything in it, including we ourselves, leaves a record in the Zero Point Field aka the Akashic Record/Field, which is also the "embodied" in the vacuum of spacetime itself (same diff).

Sounds as little far fetched, right?

But wait there's more! Check this out, from an article by Bernard Haisch (referred to in a post above) where a friend and colleague of his, Alfonso Rueda, derived Isaac Newton's fundamental equation of motion F=MA (force equals mass times acceleration) while working from mathematical calculations in relation to the Zero Point Field of the Quantum Vaccum!

My first inkling that the deceptively simple "Let there be light" might actually contain a profound cosmological truth came in early July 1992. I was trying to wrap things up in my office in Palo Alto so that I could spend the rest of the summer doing research on the X-ray emission of stars at the Max Planck Institute in Garching, Germany. I came in one morning just before my departure and found a rather peculiar message on my answering machine; it had been left at 3 a.m.by a usually sober-minded colleague, Alfonso Rueda, a professor at California State University in Long Beach. He was so excited by the results of a horrifically-long mathematical analysis he had been grinding through that he just had to tell me about it, knowing full well I was not there to share the thrill.

What he had succeeded in doing was to derive the equation: F=ma. Details would follow in Germany.

Most people will take this in stride with a "so what?" or "what does that mean?" After all what are F, m and a, and what is so noteworthy about a scientist deriving a simple equation? Isn't this what scientists do for a living? But a physicist will have an incredulous reaction because you are not supposed to be able to derive the equation F=ma. That equation was postulated by Newton in his Principia, the foundation stone of physics, in 1687. A postulate is a law that you assume to be true, and from which other things follow: such as much of physics, for example, from that particular postulate. You cannot derive postulates. How do you prove that one plus one equals two? The answer is, you don't. You assume that abstract numbers work that way, and then derive other properties of addition from that basic assumption.

But indeed, as I discovered when I began to write up a research paper based on what Rueda soon sent to Garching, he had indeed derived Newton's fundamental "equation of motion." And the concept underlying this analysis was the existence of a background sea of light known as the electromagnetic zero-point field of the quantum vacuum.

an excerpt from the abridged article by Haisch called Brilliant Disguise: Light, Matter and the Zero-Point Field

So it turns out that the vacuum of black space is actually an ocean of radiant electromagnetic potential as the backdrop through which everything that has happened and will ever happen, happens.

Things that make ya go hmmm...

edit on 15-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yes I see. Vortex is a little confusing and spiral might be a better phrase. Its trajectory or what path it has taken does give an illusion of a vortex.

We do see vortexes in space, but I think there is always a force at work there, ie. black holes, gravity. I'm not sure but I think I remember there being a space-time vortex around earth even. So it might also be true of the entire solar system.

I'll read the rest of your information when I get the time.

Oh PS! There are no circles! Only elipses!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

Thanks for your consideration NiNjABackflip.

One thing worth nothing is that the movement is like a wave on the surface waters of a galactic vortex, so the drawing force, from the centerpoint is vortexlike, so in that sense it's more than just an analogy.

Glad it's designed so that it will take over billions of "years" to "go down the drain".

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
But the angle between the plane of the Solar System (the ecliptic) and the
plane of the Galaxy is more like 60 degrees so it doesn't looks like this.
Here is why with pictures and some other food for thoughts: curezone.com...
Apparently our solar system may come from Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy.
I wonder if typical star systems travel through space in 90 degree to galactic plane. That should be well known already.
edit on 15/12/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Shameless self bumping of what I feel may be the best or at least the most important threads I've ever created. (bows).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It's been seen by me. LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
It's been seen by me. LOL

Maybe that's sufficient I don't know (smiles), but I figured it would draw more comments and evaluations, not just the vid in the the OP, but the rest of the info presented, including reference to the Zero Point Field of the Vacuum and our relationship to that as well (the ocean of radiant electromagnetic potential), even as we hurtle through it with nothing forgotten, or perhaps only the best saved and preserved (differentiated and reintegrated) as we evolve in space-time.

edit on 24-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

NewAgeMan
I know people always want an accompanying description, but the video speaks for itself.

The Galactic Version.

Trippy, huh?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

that's really cool, thanks for updating.
It really helps to better visualize how it all works.
The sun going up and down the galactic plane reminded me of a flying fish leaping through the ocean surface.
So we are really like a small boat stuck in a whirlpool, what will we find at the center?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
In math, a cycle and a vortex are not so disparate.

A vortex can even be seen as a type of cycle happening in 3d space.

I think thats where a lot of the "vortexers" (like Haramein) get a bit caught up. The same mathematics used to describe vortices are those that can apply to cycles on a much more universal level. Meaning, at all physical scales, the cycles can frequently manifest as a vortex or spiral.

edit: A circle and a cycle can be used interchangeably in a context like this. A circle plotted out over time turns into a wave.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join