It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shooting from the standpoint of above

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

If jhill is unable to answer, he could say he is unable to answer.

Yes, I will say this most of the time. But, sometimes, I may not say this at all. It all depends on the person. In my silence, if the question is of important enough to said person, he will seek out the answer in his own way, and I will give unto him in a different way other than electronic communication.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

In which other ways? Again it seems a very vague answer, and one of convenience. I am not expecting any sort of answer except a direct one that doesn't skirt the issue. The way that you are saying now simply leaves an opening for you or whoever to say, "I am not allowed", or the ageless, "seek and you shall find" answer. At least give some specifics on what other ways you will answer, or discuss my pm. I mean it wasn't really that complicated. Brother to brother it seems worth discussing unless it simply bores you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
reply to post by jhill76

In which other ways? Again it seems a very vague answer, and one of convenience. I am not expecting any sort of answer except a direct one that doesn't skirt the issue. The way that you are saying now simply leaves an opening for you or whoever to say, "I am not allowed", or the ageless, "seek and you shall find" answer. At least give some specifics on what other ways you will answer, or discuss my pm. I mean it wasn't really that complicated. Brother to brother it seems worth discussing unless it simply bores you.

I will come to you and we will speak on these things, I will not go further on an open forum.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I will come to you and we will speak on these things, I will not go further on an open forum.

That's a worthless answer. What can you say face to face that you can't say on a forum?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I think there are things better said face to face than said on a forum, but my question now is, how is he going to "come to me". I will trust for now, but I do not expect something later along the lines of, "I was there and we spoke at length, but this is not in your memory", etc.

I've been alive and prayed/studied long enough to know there are matters of spirit which manifest in ways we aren't used to. Again, my only concern is for truthfulness and sincerity. I will wait some time to see these become more apparent. He said he will do something, so I accept that and expect it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Many think young ones (children), don't have much say what happens in their life, but they surely do. Many times, Father comes to the young ones and ask them do they want to continue down here, or what events they want to experience while they are here.

Jeez. You have NO idea how you just implicated your loving god in a mass murder. Father comes to the young ones and ask them do they want to continue down here, and when they say no, god moves a man to kill them. How else can your statement be interpreted?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think there are things better said face to face than said on a forum, but my question now is, how is he going to "come to me". I will trust for now, but I do not expect something later along the lines of, "I was there and we spoke at length, but this is not in your memory", etc.

No, I will come to you physically.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder why no one asked if there is an actual conspiracy in connection to the LIBOR scandal + Aurora + MK Ultra...

Interesting that you said Father comes and talks to the children. "Coincidental" that children are more susceptible to seeing "imaginary" friends. This being said, being a child is awesome, dancing in the rain instead of staying inside, not wanting to get wet. Who ever wants to grow up?

A little off topic, but it's interesting to see people post (say) the things said on here... Almost seems like I'm staring at reflections of myself in a house of mirrors. Some reflections are not pleasant to look at, because they remind me most of myself at a time I don't really like.

Off topic again, Jhill is who he says he is. Seems crazy, but don't worry, there will be no kool-aid served.
edit on 18-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

No, I will come to you physically.

I don't mind at all, in fact that would be great. You don't know where I live though. How are we going to work out the logistics, and when will you come? Shouldnt you PM me?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by jhill76

^^

Amen!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Is this god of yours omnipotent and omniscient or is he not? If this god truly exists, no man made rules could prevent him from making his presence felt in the school that day if he so chose. True, he is not allowed to be WORSHIPED as a part of the daily curriculum, but that should have in no way prevented him from stepping in and preventing this tragedy. This shirt is suggesting that your god allowed this to happen simply because he is not being worshiped every day in public schools? Sundays aren’t enough for him, he needs it every day?

All the more reason to keep him out in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by jhill76

^^

Amen!

I'm going to have disagree with that picture. Donner is scratching the surface with the implication of limiting God's omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence. It's all an individual relationship with God, there are no borders that limit this, only time and sometimes self.
edit on 19-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

If it is all individual, then why does worship need to be organized in public schools on a daily basis?

I am not tryiong to imply that your god is not all-knowing or all-powerful. All i am saying is that if your religion presents him as such, then there is no man made rule that can stop him from preventing such a tragedy if he simply choses to act. People were quick to thank this god for saving all of the people on US Airways Flight 1549... he can step in and guide a plane to a safe water landing, but refuses to save a bunch of innocent children?

That shirt is basically saying - 'i allowed the children to die because i am not worshiped every day in school'

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donner
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

If it is all individual, then why does worship need to be organized in public schools on a daily basis?

I am not tryiong to imply that your god is not all-knowing or all-powerful. All i am saying is that if your religion presents him as such, then there is no man made rule that can stop him from preventing such a tragedy if he simply choses to act. People were quick to thank this god for saving all of the people on US Airways Flight 1549... he can step in and guide a plane to a safe water landing, but refuses to save a bunch of innocent children?

That shirt is basically saying - 'i allowed the children to die because i am not worshiped every day in school'

What the shirt is saying is from the perspective of man.

What do you mean when you ask "why does worship need to be organized in public schools on a daily basis," because I never said anything that would imply the such. In fact, I detest the assertion for worship to be part of the school curriculum from certain parties.

If anything, I am pro teaching religion in school, not from the believer of said religion's perspective, but from a strictly academic, third person, perspective.

To address the question that pertains to the omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience of God with regard to saving the children of the CT shooting, I don't know. I think things could have been a lot worse. I also think that certain things happen. For instance, I was at my local stationary store the other day purchasing a cigar. I was eavesdropping on another customer's conversation with a lady. She was saying how she absolutely hates the kid that shot up the school and it was bad that he killed himself because she wished he would have gone through much more torture. I was shaking my head at this notion. Sure, her emotions were with the victims, and I was understanding why her emotions were that, but I also had thoughts of how deluded people really were from what is, or may be, actually happening behind the scenes. I still think this has shooting has to do with the LIBOR scandal and the best way to distract people is by invoking emotions, i.e. the sense of Patriotism and Nationalism after the 9/11 attacks and blatant prejudice against the religion of Islam.

We can't really deflect the blame to God entirely. We, as a society and mankind, are at fault. We could have taken precautionary measures to avoid events like these if intelligence and critical thinking were more valued in our culture, but it's not. We are our own worst enemies. Why does God always have to pick up the pieces? As adults, when we teach kids to take responsibility of their actions, we should take heed of our own advice. We have the power, and we have had it for a long time, yet we still don't know how to use it effectively for the good.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
imo there is nothing wrong with teaching goodness, love, respect of ones inner selfness in our schools... may help in realizing this special quality in others too.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You know, this shooting took place in December, and most of America had a terrible autumn, in regards to weather, so I wonder, did anyone ever ask the kid (and I say "kid" because no "adult" would ever do the things he did) if he just had Seasonal Affective Disorder?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Donner

When you say save you are using man's standards to him. They are above now, and are still living, the body is the only thing that is dead.

Many would never want to come back after being above.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join