It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shooting from the standpoint of above

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

What those children came to Earth for was unique to each soul. The way they left was somehow necessary to fulfill the lives, not only of the children, but of every single soul this tragedy has touched. God does nothing in vain, an surely extreme measures are only taken in extreme circumstances. And I don't think I want to know what circumstances made this happen. All I can say for sure is that I am glad that the suffering of those poor, innocent souls was not prolonged. Truly, somebody else must see God's mercy in this. The man who did it has his own demons to deal with. I'm just glad they didn't project their torment onto the souls of the children any more than they did.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymob

Blaming god for what happened that day (in my opinion) is like blaming god for every time a man steals something, tells a lie or does anything that doesn't stroke with the way you believe things should be.

Every man is gifted with free will. Every one of us has to make their own choices and I believe that's the only thing that seperates us as humans besides from our exterior looks.

Our choices.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Jhill I'm wondering this; are you saying that the school shooting mostly happened because Father allowed the souls/spirits of the children to choose to come down and see what this sort of pain is like?

Each situation would be unique to the individual. I am painting a broad brush when I wrote the OP. I would not be allowed to tell of each situation on here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymob
I know what Im going to say is going to get me banned from ATS but your god can go # himself, lets see he can make a 14 year old girl pregnant ( Mary) but cannot save childern, guess we know what god prefares... I am angry and disgusted with people defending a none exsistent god, and saying stupid thing like, " dont be sad there with the angels now" the only comfort to the parents of this tragedy would be a slow painful death to the preson/persons involved.... ok ATS ban me or delet my post I said what I had to

No beleife in God so do you beleive in karma?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jhill76

You only seem to want a set of answers that fit your view as I see.

I will not respond anymore, as I will not give into the back and forth.

No, I want an actual answer, not an effing riddle. I'm tired of you people being all cryptic, making it sound like you're saying something when you're saying nothing at all. I can pretend to know stuff too, you know!

jhill, it is very clear that you are also too closed minded to see the view of others. You want everyone to fit into how YOU see it! If you want respect for your beliefs then show some respect for others. Educate yourself enough about different belief systems so that you are smart enough to know when you have crossed a line.

And AfterInfinity, honey, if you want an actual answer, you should be looking inside yourself, not a forum on ATS. Learn this, don't just get in a "tiff" because I said you weren't doing it right!

No one ever does it completely right. At least not to the person standing next to you... or the person you're replying to on discussion forums.

edit on 17-12-2012 by EdwynaGolden because: Apologies for getting the names of posters mixed up!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwynaGolden

And jhill, honey, if you want an actual answer, you should be looking inside yourself, not a forum on ATS. Learn this, don't just get in a "tiff" because I said you weren't doing it right!

I am not here for answers, you must do not follow my posts.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

Bless your heart SpiritofEnoch, and I am not being disrespectful in anything I may say... but
no, no and no!

God would NEVER do this to innocent little children. That is all a bunch of bunk!
I will never, ever believe that God is such an ugly, mean, anti-loving spirit again. I lived 25 years of life listening to all that hellfire and damnation crap, how I should fear God because "he" (Spirits don't have genders) would kick my rear if I didn't behave! I was so lost and scared... It's all inside you... It's in all of us. You got a breathe from this Great Spirit the day you were born. And you were born fine the first time, just like me and everyone else.
May the God/dess Bless you! In equality and full blown love, you will be able to see.

Now I want to add something else... Yeah. . . Everyone, keep your guns close and ready; your eyes open wide and ears clear of debris! Those who have no guns, get to a friend or relatives house that does. It's always best to be safe and prepared to fight for your life rather than curl up in a corner and . . . well; you know.
This is getting scarier as the days go by. People are really getting scary. Everywhere... I didn't believe it would get this way, but it's happening. I will be soooooo glad when Saturday arrives! Just to get passed that stigmatic day. I hope beyond all hope that all of these horrific things stop. Remember there's always a surge of suicide rates around the holidays due to seasonal depression. We all know this has been studied and proven true. Let's not forget that fact. Also crime is statistically higher during these times as well.
The violent shootings and loss of such precious lives from this world is NOT common, (thank God/dess!), so let us all pray, send loving energy into the winds for everyone to use... Thoughts become things, so choose the good ones, okay? There are much more good people in this world than bad ones and we can make this change without more government regulations and fighting among ourselves. You all know it's true, just admit it already. Stop being so pessimistic and force the depressing and harmful thoughts from your brains! Fake it till you make it if you need to. . . It's proven that if you do this for 21 days it becomes a habit! So if the $h!t doesn't hit the fan this Friday... Saturday... Sunday...so on and so on... We CAN make a damn change!!! It comes from INSIDE us all!

I didn't intend to go off on this spiel, but it is still a good idea, and a needed message for many different types of believers.

Ed

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

My apologies jhill, I did get you and AfterInfinity's posts mixed. I corrected it. (I hope!)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

God would NEVER do this to innocent little children. That is all a bunch of bunk! I will never, ever believe that God is such an ugly, mean, anti-loving spirit again.

A common error of many. You are giving him qualities on what he would and wouldn't do. Like saying Father is down here making the decisions as a human would, is widely in error.

You are just a spirit inhabiting a human vessel to experience life in, as much in as an astronaut uses a space suit to experience space in. Once you are finished with the different aspects of life, you take off the vessel and return.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

jhill, it is very clear that you are also too closed minded to see the view of others. You want everyone to fit into how YOU see it! If you want respect for your beliefs then show some respect for others. Educate yourself enough about different belief systems so that you are smart enough to know when you have crossed a line.

I do know of all of the views of others, and I know why they think of these things as well. In the end, this will all become clear to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Agreed. In the end, we will all know.

For now, I know that I am a spirit in a fleshy vessel. I know that as a part of my soul, I possess the Great One inside. I feel this just as much as you feel the Holy Spirit inside you. It is one and the same... This is how we are all composed in human form. I know that I am, I AM! You are too.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Understood. This is why it will become clear to you in the end. I am not in need of the book in which you speak of, nor a preacher, nor a medium.

edit on 17-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

jhill, why do you take so long to reply to pms? Last time it took a month, then this time for only a very simple question which you said you already had the answer to, no reply. Im a pretty busy guy, but when I post on forums or anywhere that someone may send me a message, I always always reply. Thats the one thing that makes me wonder about you. You present yourself as someone who has wisdom and who likes to share it, but it seems anytime you are asked something a bit deeper than usual, you are either extremely vague, or say something like, "Im not allowed to say"..... Then it seems sometimes you simply dont want to reply. You are a very interesting person, and I feel you have good intentions, but something........I dont know....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Jhill76 wasn't sent here to answer every question we have. Everything he says to us comes from our Father. So when you don't get a reply, it means you have to look elsewhere for the answers you seek. Or the answers you seek, you would never understand. Or the answers you want, you would never believe from a stranger on the Internet. It's all pretty simple. Just talk to god more, he's pretty good at explaining this stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

That is really good to hear. See, we're not so different after all: we just call things like we "feel" them
I guess I didn't see one of the posts you spoke of a bit earlier. I'm interested enough to follow your posts now. Would you consider that stalking? I don't want that to be my MO! Lol. Oh my . Goodnight all. .. Or good day and anywhere in between.
You have my attention

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

Jhill76 wasn't sent here to answer every question we have. Everything he says to us comes from our Father. So when you don't get a reply, it means you have to look elsewhere for the answers you seek. Or the answers you seek, you would never understand. Or the answers you want, you would never believe from a stranger on the Internet. It's all pretty simple. Just talk to god more, he's pretty good at explaining this stuff.

While I appreciate the fact you care enough to try and answer, I asked jhill, not you. Your answer seems one of convenience rather than of substance. "You shall know them by their fruits".

If jhill is unable to answer, he could say he is unable to answer.

I never said jhill was "sent here to answer every question we have". I asked him a question and I'm sure he can answer himself.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The words don't come from me or Jhill76, but from your Father. It doesn't matter who speaks them, they are His words, not ours. If this were not so, Jhill76 would be the first to tell you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

jhill, why do you take so long to reply to pms?

You asked of me a question, that requires your book. Father has your book, I must await of him to return it. Everything has a time.

You present yourself as someone who has wisdom and who likes to share it, but it seems anytime you are asked something a bit deeper than usual, you are either extremely vague, or say something like, "Im not allowed to say"..... Then it seems sometimes you simply dont want to reply.

I will not give on an open forum, but, I will reply in a private message.

As the other poster stated, I am not here to be a gateway to Father. I will assist as needed, but it is up to you, to go directly to him.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

Or the answers you want, you would never believe from a stranger on the Internet.

This is important. When many ask questions, they are expecting a certain response. Sometimes, it is very hard for them to digest, and some end communication.

As the order stands now, word as we call it, shall not be given over electronic communication, but rather in person. Thus why I stay vague. I try to give, and I try to please, and sometimes I give too much, and Father has to come in and fix.

For example: I get asked, where do souls come from?

I can not give just one sentence that will explain all, it would require a lot of background information, because man is not privy to all the inner workings of above. I would have to explain much of what goes on behind the scenes, before I can even begin to answer that question, in a way a person would understand.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join