It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/12 - The Evidence is in the Stars!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Char-Lee

NO that's definitely a new one on me.. but hey if some think there are 11 different dimensions that make up the multiverse who am i to disagree...

True let's let the scientists thrash it out then decide what we think, right now they all seem as confused as I am!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I only saw two thirds of the stars last night. I had one of my eyes covered

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

12/21/12 - The Evidence is in the Stars!

The evidence of what exactly?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I've been saying the same for months

The 2012 believers have changed their stance over the last several months....we have gone from global devestation, to some sort of spiritual awakening that "only believers" will be able to experience

Come 22nd December expect lots of threads from "newly enlightened" ATS members informing the rest of us how we have all missed out on cosmic cosiness because of our foul debunking ways!

I'll bet we're all back in work on 2nd January though!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I can't see anything, its cloudy...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't see any stars. All I see is dense dense fog for the third time in the last 2 months
. The weather is so odd. I live up north, mideast US, and there's almost no snow and it's the middle of december..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I feel sorry for this web site if nothing happens on December 21st. And every 2012 Ascension web site in existence, maybe. Never mind the stars, because the internet will be the thing going supernova.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It's true brother, I've noticed it too. I've even filmed some orbs of light doing all kinds of crazy bullsh#t. I'll post the footage on here one day soon if I ever get around to editing it properly (I've got hours of this crap!). I know it sounds crazy, but I'm 99% sure they were fighting each other. That's what it looks like on video anyway, although the footage didn't turn out as clear as I'd hoped (it's still good, but it won't be enough proof for the internet hence why I haven't bothered uploading it in a hurry. But I feel content just knowing I witnessed it for myself!).

Something's up, that's for sure. I've watched the night sky nearly every night of my adult life for at least a few minutes a day and I've never ever seen stars so bright or UFOs like the ones I caught on camera before. I don't know what they are, but they're up there! I've got about two dozen witnesses that I rounded up out of bed in the middle of the night just so no one could call me crazy when I told them about it. You've no idea how satisfying it was to watch all my friends & family stare in dumbstruck awe at the sky after years of not being taken seriously on this subject!

Can't wait to find out what the f#ck is going on
keep your eyes on the skies boys & girls. Especially if you don't believe they're up there - because let me tell you; something is.

Peace & goodnight my fellow homo sapiens & glowing orb friends

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Jesus H. Tap dancin Christ ! Take a pill dude. All the smart people in New Zeland ?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129
Go outside at night and look at the stars.

Every single star is pulsating! Some even different colors!

I've been noticing this for a while now but it's really starting to increase in intensity and I'd thought I'd share my thoughts about it.

Normally when stars flash like this it means that a supernova explosion is occurring. But this is obviously not the case, since EVERY star is pulsating.

I find this quite curious that this is happening right around the time our solar system is coming in alignment with the galactic equator. There is definitely some sort of energy upon us, because it is NOT NORMAL for stars to do this.

I'm not saying that pulsating stars are a red flag for doomsday next week. I feel like next Friday will be a normal day for most people.

I do believe there is a good possibility for people who are aware and in tune with these energies to have some sort of experience in one sense or another. As for the more closed-minded people, they probably won't experience much because they haven't opened their mind to the possibilities...

If you are closed-minded about December 21st, I highly advise you not to be. You may miss out on an extreme cosmic event that only happens every 26,000 years. The fact that you and me are alive today to bear witness to this extremely rare day is so extraordinary. Don't turn a blind eye to it.

Peace

That so called pulsating is actually caused by the atmosphere! Next time you go out notice how the stars near the horizon seem to pulse more and change colars as well! While the ones directly overhead remain steady!
This is because the more atmosphere we look through the more the dust and moisture curve the light and cause a prism effect! Look it up if you doubt me!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am a constant sky gazer, and have been all my life.

There is absolutely nothing unusual about what you are seeing.

Firstly, the idea that "normally when stars flash like this it means that a supernova explosion is occurring" is just way off the mark, there being something like only eight naked-eye-visible supernovae in the last couple of thousand years. Historical Supernovae

Secondly, what you are seeing has to do with the light from the stars being disturbed as it passes through the Earth's atmosphere why stars twinkle That, and basically the fact that you are looking for something to affirm your beliefs in the 2012 event, whatever that may be.

Recently a friend and I were walking home from a night out, it was in the countryside and a cold clear night, he pointed to a bright star low on the horizon and remarked how it was changing colors, it was a star in the constellation Orion, but he didn't know that, and was convinced it was a UFO, stating with increasing obstinacy that "he had never in his life seen a star do that", he even claimed it was moving at one point. This is just an example to show that IMO many people do not look at the sky at night for more than a few moments, and most are unfamiliar with atmospheric effects on starlight, as I have heard this subject raised before in the same vein many times.

edit on 16-12-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've been trying to take a look at the stars and see if the OP is onto anything but it's been cloudy here the last few nights. It's summer here in Australia atm (opposite to the US I think) and so we wont have an "icy atmosphere". I always look at the stars and I'm very familiar with the ratio of stars which appear to twinkle. If in fact all of them are twinkling then the OP is certainly onto something, because that is definitely not normal. But these types of things I need to see for myself before I reach any conclusions.
edit on 16/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow, the stars twinkle, never seen that before...
Pulsating Stars

Take a look fellow members.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldkawguy
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Jesus H. Tap dancin Christ ! Take a pill dude. All the smart people in New Zeland ?

What? it was hardly a steaming pile of vile verbage.

Hey ive been here for 4 years and lurked a good 2 years before then and remember when the more fruity forums were still mostly places where actual good stuff was talked about and discussed. So yeah kinda irked its nothing but "ive got this feeling" or "check out this youtube vid I found" or like this thread, "Ive seen something I think is wrong with something perfectly normal since I dont even understand the science behind basic natural phenomena I could have looked up on a Wiki before posting" threads...

People need to research what they think they've seen first, THEN post something like this after they've figured out it isnt something explainable.

Ive got this kinda ignorance in my own family, so when I see it here it riles me up. More angry at what the implications of a mind set of people like the OP means for or could do to our communities rather than what the OP is actually saying. Yeah 2012 has elevated something to the top of the human mind... it isnt good for us though, thats the problem.

4 days to go...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Man, it's pretty cold where I live so I haven't been outside looking at the stars, I gotta wait till summertime.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip... raining today but once it clears up I'll check... I know stars twinkle and planets are solid lights, but will check!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Stars flash easily if atmosphere is full of ice crystals, when seemingly sky is clear. Planets do not flash because their light has wider route through atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's called scintillation . Many people have been fooled into thinking scintillating stars and planets are ufo,s . They are always low down in the sky and stop scintillating as they get higher up. All to do with atmospherics.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
I am a constant sky gazer, and have been all my life.

There is absolutely nothing unusual about what you are seeing.

Firstly, the idea that "normally when stars flash like this it means that a supernova explosion is occurring" is just way off the mark, there being something like only eight naked-eye-visible supernovae in the last couple of thousand years. Historical Supernovae

Secondly, what you are seeing has to do with the light from the stars being disturbed as it passes through the Earth's atmosphere why stars twinkle That, and basically the fact that you are looking for something to affirm your beliefs in the 2012 event, whatever that may be.

Recently a friend and I were walking home from a night out, it was in the countryside and a cold clear night, he pointed to a bright star low on the horizon and remarked how it was changing colors, it was a star in the constellation Orion, but he didn't know that, and was convinced it was a UFO, stating with increasing obstinacy that "he had never in his life seen a star do that", he even claimed it was moving at one point. This is just an example to show that IMO many people do not look at the sky at night for more than a few moments, and most are unfamiliar with atmospheric effects on starlight, as I have heard this subject raised before in the same vein many times.

I acknowledge that. But why now is the atmosphere providing such perfect conditions to see so many stars twinkle?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You are right. I have noticed certain stars pulsating and turning different colors. Even my son has pointed it out. I don't think its the end of times but an ascension in consciousness due to this energy. For some it will be a shift and others will remain asleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join