It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reality-and-dimensional warp, or Evil amping up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I recollect that, in the 1960's, '70's, '80's early '90's, there wasn't one societal --trauma-- after another mass trauma, after another trauma, after another trauma after another trauma. Even La Cosa Nostra had gentlemanly rules. The Soviet Union and US would swap spies across a bridge. (There were no rampant stories of bizarre sexual tortures, and of children, in front of their detainee parents, forcing a woman's period blood onto a deeply religious Islamic man, putting naked hooded men in pyrimids, etc.)
It seemed like after the Oklahoma City bombing, and the Clinton Administration burned up little children in Waco, is when reality warped into something else, very warped. Like setting your holodeck program on down-the-looking-glass through the rabbit hole into Hell. Literal Hades. I know that around those '80's '90's decades is when I became aware of the term "going postal", based on the public mass shooting in a Post Office.
Then after 9-11-01, things really got crazy.
It's like we are going up an immensely steep roller coaster, and near the top, is hurricane Katrina 2005, and then, 2008 financial unravelling. I think that 2011, right out of the starting gate, is non stop trauma and strangeness, all around. Dying animals, Fukushima, illegal wars based on lies, and through all that, mass public shootings increase.

Something went horrifically wrong with our reality holodeck program, as i call it. It seems to me, anyway. Or did the ancient matrix PTB decide to set evil on maximum dizzying relentless course?

I know some Christians will say it's the end times. I can easily buy that, but where is God?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Saucerwench because: ad

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well, back in the day,70'-80's

we didn't have much in the way of really bad food additives like we do now..

Our beef and pork and chicken were still pretty good quality..

but in the last 20 years it has gone really down hill when it comes to what they put in the food here in America..

HFCS, GMO's, Aspartame,B,V,O...yellow dye #5....

all these poisons are starting to catch up to our systems..

the human body/brain is changing because of these poisons we keep consuming..

going to get worse before it gets better.....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Evil is making its last stand, look for more evil acts before the 21'st comes, after that the darkness will be banished from Earth for good! One can hope anyway's.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Great points, bad, there are so many things I did not even mention, which you brought to my recall. Flouride, chemtrails, < Yeah I believe now, there are -chem- trails. End of story.)
I watch reruns of Soul train on my channel called Bounce TV. When ST is new, everyone looks anorexic skinny, but they are doing the most --amazing-- dance moves. Lately, I am watching the verymost latter ST shows. Wikipedia says it had a good 35 year run til 2006. You can see on there, that everyone is heavier, and the women don't move their feet much, just stand there and gyrate or flail their arms. Very fascinating, to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All you have to do is listen to a lot of the music, watch the music videos, movies, kid's cartoons, Olympic ceremonies, Super Bowl halftime shows, concerts, commercials, video games, military action, and on and on, and you will know the answer. Satan/malevolent aliens/beings, whichever you like, are pushing their agenda harder and harder. It's so in our faces these days, you have to be asleep or in total denial not to recognize it.
edit on 14-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

It really looks that way. I think you are right.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

I know some Christians will say it's the end times. I can easily buy that, but where is God?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Saucerwench because: ad

Where is God indeed...
Some say the CIA has him locked up in the sub-basement of the pentagon...

Evil is definitely making itself known and it seems to be getting worse. It bothers so much to see all this happening at this particular time. It falls in too well with all the doomsday chatter... I'm not a big doomsdayer myself, but looking at the world right now makes me wonder...

I'm not really religious either, but I am now wondering if the Anti-christ is among us....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think that we're all just becoming tired of each other's company. Sort of like a couple of lovers together for twenty years or so. They are around each other for so long and begin to see every flaw in the other person and begin to hate every little tick and annoyance that they could quite easily stand before. The relationship has become much too serious.

That is how I see today's society. We are all married (nations and people) and things have gotten just a bit too serious. We're taking each other too seriously and throwing hair dryers at each other's head each time we cough a certain way or bring up a mother in law.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Thats a different perspective. And food for thought. Was it Marilyn Monroe who one said, "somethings got to give." So it seems globally, that somethings got to give. Which makes me all the more afraid.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was in grade school in the 70s and graduated HS in the early 80s and I've noticed a huge change from the early years to now. I even understood by the time I was about 8 or 9 years old that the way it was for my older siblings was changing for me.

My old elementary, that taught students from the days when our suburban neighborhood was farmland, was torn down about the time I was in middle school. Many of the oldest teachers that taught my older siblings and myself retired then. Shortly after I graduated HS, the middle school was converted to a community center and the HS was made the middle school. I'm sure by this time there were few teachers and traditions left there that were familiar to my family growing up.

In the 80s the writing was literally on the wall as I saw the neighborhood go down hill with more violent crimes, homelessness, and gang signs spray painted all over the place. Detroit was decaying since the riots in the 60s, it was beginning to happening to the suburbs in the 80s. When I left the area in the 90s, it wasn't the neighborhood that I grew up in. Recently, in the past year or two, the middle school/community center was torn down.

Long story short, our neighborhoods, our country, our whole western style civilization has pasted it's peak (occurred in the 50s) and is heading down fast toward collapse. I'd say that we are pretty close to seeing this aging, obese and unhealthy culture die an unsightly death. All this can seem like some evil time-warp to the person experiencing it.
edit on 14-12-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clairity

edit on 14-12-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typos

edit on 14-12-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Clairity again

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
All i know is i am grateful i fit in no tribes within society....no not one. Use to feel self pitty over it and rejection but find myself being truly blessed. I always tried to drink the koolaid but could never keep it down.

How many friends do i have?

1 is sufficient.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Nor did we have 24/7 programming or the internet that brings it into our homes.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I'll bet you don't have it as bad (or good, I guess) as me. I'm exactly half Mexican and half Swedish, and I am -zero- encultured. Here is my culture. Mayonaise, the Brady Bunch, Sunbeam bread, and stoner friends in high school. Etc. (And then later on, I encountered and became obsessed with ufos [and 'aliens'] and that reallllllly messed me up.) (For a [long] while.)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Good thread man. I graduated in '68, and have been watching the world go to hell ever since. There is evil in this world and it is growing stronger, But I choose to believe that God and good will prevail,
Let's pray for the redemption of the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have to rethink and correct my Opening Post. The assassination of JFK was the 9-11-01 of 1963. And then actually, there was a wave of trauma after trauma. The Vietnam war amped up, and by-the-way, notice that same old pattern. Lies from on high, to ratchet up their violent evil. 'The Gulf of Tonkin incident'. They napalmed children. Then, the assassinations of RFK and MLK. The Kent State massacre, then the Charlie Manson crimes.
So, trauma after trauma, post JFK, then it seemed like the 1970's was a reprieve, people were feverishly disco dancing and fairly happy. The 1980's though, began with the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion.

And then I realized, that I am only thinking of the US. Other places on the globe got their endless traumas. The Jews in Germany, Dresden, and profoundly, Japan.

If I had Supreme Power, I would not cause you all trauma after trauma, it's a no brainer, with me. and I believe that you all reading this, (mostly I hope), ditto. So who, or should I ask, -what- , are these creatures behind the waves of endless trauma after trauma? And how do we shut them down???

Is it merely that half of all humans are psychopaths? I suppose that could be it. What if we are misinformed by the Psychology community, based on probably, stupidity and ignorance. Brainwashed sheeple in college. And that, for every person with sympathy and empathy, there is one with.....--none-- . Most of those do not commit crimes. They do stuff like live feeding their pet python. Enjoy watching. Or work for TSA and shake down dying people. Or try and charge you a large fee for auto work, when they know you are homeless, living out of your car. Between jobs. That happened to me. My experiences are legion.

It could be, there is utterly diabolical and ancient evil, and it gets into sociopaths. Lots of room in there, vacant of a soul, aye?
edit on 15-12-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

new topics

top topics

join