It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does America Want Guns? Following the latest shootings.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by manmental
reply to post by Screwed

Because you are on the world stage with a progressive BLACK leader.

why the casual racism eh, what is this all about

I am black and so what say you....?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

JFK is twisting in his grave... guns are #... why would anyone defend them?

eh, JFK is twisting in his grave, this is the level of discourse?

Aye, and criminals will still have them, and the history of the US means you try and disarm them you will have massive civil strife on yer hands and more dead people?

Think about it, we in the UK can't lecture anyone

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

Because you are on the world stage with a progressive BLACK leader.

why the casual racism eh, what is this all about

I am black and so what say you....?

why the racism, you implying black people cannae be racist?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
Can people stop commenting on this guy? He's a troll and this is going to end up on the main page if people keep replying on it.

good point friend, he might just be looking to get people banned

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

I wasn't trolling at first... now i am cos of the sh t responses....

ATS rules!! well... it did.. i still hope it does....

i am sorry to mention the race card. i won't again.
edit on 14-12-2012 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

They just might ban alcohol and tobacco one day (as well as restrict the consumption of fats and sugars). While they are at it they might even make all future driving done by a robotic application of your vehicle's software.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

I live in the UK and I am horrified by mass gun killings and the USA breeds them.

well.. since you don't live here then you don't understand.. being in a monarchy .. so .. since you don't I'll explain..

to protect ourselves from Tyranny

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

fer what it is worth, my same reasoning would have applied tae Bush with his actions and the deaths of kids, so definitely good idea to place the race card down

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

well.. since you don't live here then you don't understand.. being in a monarchy .. so .. since you don't I'll explain..

And how is that working out for your country .. lol

ETA or did you mean to protect yourselves from trannies ?
edit on 14/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Because they're so busy going on about their "freedom" to have them that they ignore the statistics showing gun homicide is extremely high in America, and homicide in general is low in other major countries with gun control. Those statistics speak for themselves, yet they are ignored, usually with the argument "guns don't kill people, people kill people". That is a stupid argument, guns are a tool, they enable it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by Komodo

And how is that working out for your country .. lol

ETA or did you mean to protect yourselves from trannies ?
edit on 14/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

I suppose, if hardy comes to hardy, they stand a better chance than me with my kitchen knife

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Because they're so busy going on about their "freedom" to have them that they ignore the statistics showing gun homicide is extremely high in America, and homicide in general is low in other major countries with gun control. Those statistics speak for themselves, yet they are ignored, usually with the argument "guns don't kill people, people kill people". That is a stupid argument, guns are a tool, they enable it.

and what is also stupid is making simplistic analogies between countries with differing histories and culture *refers Mexico, Switzerland, South Africa etc*

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Some sobering stats:

Last year, handguns killed:
Japan -- 48

United Kingdom -- 13

Switzerland --- 34

Canada -- 52

Israel --- 58

Sweden -- 21

Germany -- 42

USA --- 10,728

edit on 14-12-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I love trolling trolls.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Manteca California police execute Parolee Ernest Duenez.(full video)

This is why i HATE GUN LAW

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

I am so tired of you eurotards coming on here bashing our way of life. You don't like American laws? You're well within your right to never come here for any reason.

Now mind your own goddamn business.

But you americans (non-generally speaking, obviously there are good people in your nation) make it everyone's business. It's on our tv, it's everywhere. It's in your attitude that is then projected onto the world.

Trust me, it's our business what you do. Just like it's your business what north korea, iran, iraq, israel, afganistan, and something short of 150 other countries are currently doing.
And they're just deployments - i'm sure you guys can find your way into the affairs of many others...

You're everybody's business.

Edit: I guess if you guys remained within the confines of your own country regarding it's presence, then maybe your comment "mind your own business" would have some substance.

Also, this isn't just the "eurotards" that feel this way, it's also us australians

edit on 14-12-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Some sobering stats:

Last year, handguns killed:
Japan -- 48

United Kingdom -- 13

Switzerland --- 34

Canada -- 52

Israel --- 58

Sweden -- 21

Germany -- 42

USA --- 10,728

edit on 14-12-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

that says it all! thank you!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Guns don't kill people! People kill people! You Brits and the rest of the progressive Euro trash don't have a clue. You still pay taxes to a "Royal Family" who by it's existance "KILLED" many people to become the one and only "Royal" family. You really need to educate yourself on history; the Brit's oppressed more people on earth than anyone else in history. You allowed or gave your rights away long ago; you are SHEEPLE! Sick people will always kill people; it has happened since the begining of time.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

and what is also stupid is making simplistic analogies between countries with differing histories and culture *refers Mexico, Switzerland, South Africa etc*

... I didn't.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

I am so tired of you eurotards coming on here bashing our way of life. You don't like American laws? You're well within your right to never come here for any reason.

Now mind your own goddamn business.

But you americans (non-generally speaking, obviously there are good people in your nation) make it everyone's business. It's on our tv, it's everywhere. It's in your attitude that is then projected onto the world.

Trust me, it's our business what you do. Just like it's your business what north korea, iran, iraq, israel, afganistan, and something short of 150 other countries are currently doing.
And they're just deployments - i'm sure you guys can find your way into the affairs of many others...

You're everybody's business.

Edit: I guess if you guys remained within the confines of your own country regarding it's presence, then maybe your comment "mind your own business" would have some substance.

edit on 14-12-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

I love America and Americans but the whole gun thing is mental!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join