It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does America Want Guns? Following the latest shootings.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What gun-control measure could have prevented this crime?
The state of Connecticut already has certain gun-control laws in place, at least three of which the shooter broke.
www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
This is a general conspiracy.
And a question to all American ATS-ers.
Why the frig does the US insist on having guns given the hellish result of guns?

I live in the UK and I am horrified by mass gun killings and the USA breeds them.

Why doesn't the USA ban guns?

That is the BIG CONSPIRACY I am harking too.

Your black president cries but allows gun laws to continue.

What gives USA?

Obama was not crying as already has been proven, he was faking it disgustingly.

Americans know better that to give up our guns unlike you weak Brits who are ripe for invasion, and will fall fast.

Guns don't kill people, criminals do!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You wanna know something funny... What if, just what if! WHAT if the men in suits, the "TPTB" arranged for most of theese shootings, what if they run fear campaign against guns...
Theese days i thrust no-one... And as you should know, guns dont kill people, people do.
If theese shooters, did do these terrible things, im betting its because of the SOCIETY, why does theese things not happen in other parts of the world?
Maybe its because of the Tele, school, parents, incarnated stupidity...
From my pov there is 3 possibilities.
A. Government influence
B. Mainstream society influence.
C. Very bad childhood.
Maybe a combination of all three.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Gun Control advocates will have to admit that more restrictions like the current codes will not work...that is why they want to Ban All The Guns (except for police and military) on the naive belief that everyone would turn them in. Let's pass a law against drugs and make everyone turn in all of their illegal drugs first and see how well that works. Wait....that has already been tried.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

you should see how much the government kills people. please ban big government and control it

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Americans know better that to give up our guns unlike you weak Brits who are ripe for invasion, and will fall fast.

Well, many have tried but none have succeeded since 1066, I suggest you learn some basic history.

I would also politely suggest that you read my post on the last page - it is just this sort of arrogance and ignorance that pisses the rest of the world off with Americans.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

has miserably failed. ganja is now legal in a couple states now. taking guns away will be too dangerous for the cops

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Next to those stats of people killed with a gun in those countries. I would also like to see the number of people killed by drunk drivers.Banning something or declaring a war on something has never and will never work.Hows that war on drugs workin out?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In responce to the poster, a star and flag for you. I almost never sign in, however your post moved me to give you a large atta-boy. This is a extrmely sensitive topic and one that deserves thoughtful contemplation. I for one fall on the everybody that wants to,should own a gun or guns, that is what is going to insure we remain a republic, because it appears Obama and his boys are trying to change that.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Maybe a simple list of humanity do’s and don’ts should be recited every day by children in grades 1-12 so that by the time they graduate, the majority will have an idea about loving others as they love themselves.
A sample list:

1. Come to believe in a God of your understanding
2. Have no idols.
3. Honor the God of you understanding.
4. Honor your parents.
5. Do not murder.
6. Do not commit adultery.
7. Do not steal.
8. Do not lie.
9. Do not steal from others.
10. Do not take durgs.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Federal Government enabled this, and, the other mass shootings.

How?

By creating these, so-called, "Gun Free Zones". The Fed.gov have made it against the law to carry a firearm within those boundaries.
Like evil people care about the law...
Only honest, law abiding people obey this (ridiculous) law.

Notice how virtually ALL of the recent mass murders have occurred in these killing fields?

Had teachers, and/or, security, been armed, these tragedy's would not have had the large numbers of victims that they do.

These sick, evil bastards go out of their way to do their heinous work in these "Gun Free Zones".
And, why not? Your not gonna be stopped, or, impeded, by any law abiding citizen. They're all effectively disarmed.

Fed.gov enabled these mass murders. Not, The Second Amendment.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Here is answer to your question

link www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It baffles me how much intention people want to instill to inanimate objects...

Someone that murders innocent people is a broken person. With or without weapons, that person is a dangerous lost soul. Take away his tank and he will grab a gun. Take away his gun and he will grab a knife. Disarm him and he'll strangle you.

Good people with guns use them for good purposes. The root issue isn't the weapons...the root issue is whatever is responsible for creating these monsters to begin with.

If I had been a teacher there I would have wanted to be armed. Preferably with a gun. The politics of gun control would have been the last thing on my mind....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

And?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Err, because if you ban guns next comes a tyranical government.

A government can only become truely tryanical after it has disamed the people. This has been done for thousands of years and people still dont bl**dy learn, are these people calling for gun bans completely stupid or something? It boggles the mind.?!?!

Or do people think that government is good and will never turn like Germany did? My god, people are really thick, sorry for the passion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I agree, Disarming Americans is the last hurdle for the NWO. It is a long way off but they are chipping away at it slowly.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I agree, Disarming Americans is the last hurdle for the NWO. It is a long way off but they are chipping away at it slowly.

You guy's crack me up sometimes - keep your guns, it's your right and entirely up to you - but please don't try and justify it by using the ridiculous claim that you are somehow saving the world from NWO domination by doing so, we neither need nor want you to save us from anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

A few years ago didnt you guys have a mass school killing? In a nation of very limited gun rights.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
We need the right to own guns to protect ourselves because there are a lot of crazy people in america who like to go around committing mass murders and other assorted murders.
having laws that outlaw guns won`t stop crazy people from getting guns and committing murders,they are crazy they don`t abide by the laws.

illegal immagration is against the law but we can`t stop the illegals from coming into the country from across the mexican border,so if we outlaw guns it would be very easy to bring guns into the country from mexico by just having the illegal immagrants bring them into the country with them.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

What gives you the right to take issue with the laws of another country that isn't your own? Do you realize how arrogant you sound?

That is rich coming from the US. That likes to bomb countries into the stone age for violating international law whilst flouting the very laws themselves. The internet it transnational in nature. ATS is an international forum. Iif you do not like opinions from different countries you should not be on ATS

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join