It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does America Want Guns? Following the latest shootings.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is a general conspiracy.
And a question to all American ATS-ers.
Why the frig does the US insist on having guns given the hellish result of guns?

I live in the UK and I am horrified by mass gun killings and the USA breeds them.

Why doesn't the USA ban guns?

That is the BIG CONSPIRACY I am harking too.

Your black president cries but allows gun laws to continue.

What gives USA?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Because after taking a historical poll...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is why...it it will happen if guns are taken...

Disabled watch on youtube...
edit on 12/14/2012 by Shdak because: Disabled - wonder why

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Because there are still some of us left who are smart enough to understand that punishing the innocent won't mitigate the crimes of the guilty.

I mean think about what you're saying. "Bad, law-breaking citizens shoot people, so we must respond by disarming good, law-abiding citizens." There's zero logic to that.

link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Cheers. I have no problems with Americans... its your gun laws I have issues with.

And your CIA gives 10000's of guns to your Muslim or Mexican 'enemies' and then you blame them. Nice.
edit on 14-12-2012 by manmental because: (no reason given)

link   
Again, really?
Happy holidays everyone! I hope you all train yourselves and your families to properly use your firearms.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why do they WANT guns?

Well that depends on your perspective.

I'd say it's more a necessity.

Also, do you live in a country of 330 million people?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

To keep our govt. in check , take away the guns and only criminals will have them . Many reasons , protection from criminals . People will always find ways to kill each other . Do you know that more people are killed with baseball bats than guns ! Lets ban those bats.

link   

Originally posted by manmental

Cheers. I have no problems with Americans... its your gun laws I have issues with.

What gives you the right to take issue with the laws of another country that isn't your own? Do you realize how arrogant you sound?

+4 more 
link   

And your CIA gives 10000's of guns to your Muslim or Mexican 'enemies' and then you blame them. Nice.

I have a big problem with our gun laws also, to be honest.

There are too many of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
For one thing, it's in our Bill of Rights in the Constitution, and that document is sacred to us. Secondly, we don't trust our government these days, and looking back through history, we have good reason to be worried. Thirdly, hunting is big over here. Just to name a few reasons.
edit on 14-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

What gives you the right to take issue with the laws of another country that isn't your own? Do you realize how arrogant you sound?

do you?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

This is a general conspiracy.
And a question to all American ATS-ers.
Why the frig does the US insist on having guns given the hellish result of guns?

I live in the UK and I am horrified by mass gun killings and the USA breeds them.

Why doesn't the USA ban guns?

That is the BIG CONSPIRACY I am harking too.

Your black president cries but allows gun laws to continue.

What gives USA?

I am so tired of you eurotards coming on here bashing our way of life. You don't like American laws? You're well within your right to never come here for any reason.

Now mind your own goddamn business.

The hypocrisy in that statement makes me ill.
Tell that to all the countries you have invaded and bombed, Yes the UK has followed you but to tell us to mind our own business? No I will not I'm free to give you my opinion on any subject.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, in terms of the President allowing them....contrary to the image the last couple have projected, the U.S. Presidency is actually intended to be a position of limited power. Congress makes law. The Supers say what law actually is in the end and the President enforces and regulates it.

I.E... It's not up to him. Congress would have to agree...both sides.. Republicans and Democrats together. I'm betting against that unity, personally. Especially on this. Then the court just zaps it again anyway. They've been making a habit of doing that to Obama's things in recent years.

Personally? I own firearms because I hunt and I enjoy the shooting sports. I target shoot and do tactical simulation shooting on some land nearby occasionally. It's relaxing, believe it or not....as odd as that may sound to someone who doesn't shoot. Although the guy who finds a quicker way to clean them will retire more wealthy than Gates.

I carry a firearm because the world is not a nice place and it's full of very 'not nice' people. I've written myself a little scanner App for PC's based around the Radio Reference site feeds and use it to listen to my various feeds here locally. Since I started that, I've come to realize even my quiet area here is not nearly as quiet as the city goes to great effort to make it appear. It's actually a real busy place for the cops all night, every night. That's why it's a very good place for my CCW as the laws apply ...and hoping it's never more than academic and shooting on a range.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am British- if I lived in the US I would own a gun and I tell you this friend, I tell you this, I wouldn't walk into a primary school and shoot wee angels dead

link   
Well here is the thing about gun laws ... They only work for law biding citizens . The people who commit crimes with guns are usually not law biding citizens . Just because we make people register guns isn't going to change much to people who have no value for life but their own .. It is just another tax to the law biding citizens .

Some body is supplying these guns to the streets , I would bet a federal branch of government kinda like witht he cia and the import of narcotics ... Just my 2 cents

link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Because there are still some of us left who are smart enough to understand that punishing the innocent won't mitigate the crimes of the guilty.

I mean think about what you're saying. "Bad, law-breaking citizens shoot people, so we must respond by disarming good, law-abiding citizens." There's zero logic to that.

Wow, nothing further to say is there
. Very nicely put

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join