It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Eisler predicted the school shooting in his last book - it was an Oligarchy false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If you are not familiar with his last book it is called The Detachment, and hasn't been out that long.

Barry Eisler writes books about assassins who kill for the intelligence services and make the killings look like natural deaths or accidents.

In the detachment, rogue elements of the US intelligence services have set up a series of false flags on US soil, culminating in an elementary school attack which is thwarted by the protagonists of the series.

Of course the aim of the Oligarchy is martial law and more "Patriot Act" style Orwellian measures.

As an ex-CIA employee, the author, Barry Eisler, seems to have some unique insights into the Oligarchy of which some here scoff at it's even existence.

Barry Eisler's "The Detachment"

edit on 14-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
He predicted it?

You mean he said there would be a shooting in a Connecticut elementary school in December of 2012?

or he "predicted" it.

By writing a fictional story wherein he uses elements of the world around us to create a plausible yet entirely fictionalized world and scenario.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

In the detachment, rogue elements of the US intelligence services have set up a series of false flags on US soil, culminating in an elementary school attack which is thwarted by the protagonists of the series.

I guess he sort of predicted an event. But he was half wrong in the details unfortunately. I don't see this as a false flag.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
He predicted it?

You mean he said there would be a shooting in a Connecticut elementary school in December of 2012?

or he "predicted" it.

By writing a fictional story wherein he uses elements of the world around us to create a plausible yet entirely fictionalized world and scenario.

He wrote about a elementary school mass shooting somewhere in the US, and he writes about the Oligarchy, intelligence services, false flags, martial law, illegal and secret assassinations - please try to put two and two together - this is ATS not Huffington Post.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck

I guess he sort of predicted an event. But he was half wrong in the details unfortunately. I don't see this as a false flag.

People are easier to control when they are in fear, and easier to conquer when they are divided.

Would you know a false flag if you saw one? (this is a serious question not a sarcastic one)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A false flag is a possibility here.
Not too hard to make a guy "appear" at a school, murder a woman then take one class hostage and kill everyone.
I solated school, woods nearby.
Loner kid, troubled mother.
Story has been everywhere from dad shot, man arrested, man in woods of interest, girl friend of brother missing, on and on, crazy stuff.
No survivors out of 27 people shot?
The odds against that are astronomical.
Just like on 9/11 when trauma teams were waiting then a few victims came then nothing,,,,,,
Pattern?
Media seems happy to frame this incident as a result of lax gun laws already.
Things don't add up in many ways here, why Mom even had guns like those and how her son became an expert shot without ever using them?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
A false flag is a possibility here.
Not too hard to make a guy "appear" at a school, murder a woman then take one class hostage and kill everyone.
I solated school, woods nearby.
Loner kid, troubled mother.
Story has been everywhere from dad shot, man arrested, man in woods of interest, girl friend of brother missing, on and on, crazy stuff.
No survivors out of 27 people shot?
The odds against that are astronomical.
Just like on 9/11 when trauma teams were waiting then a few victims came then nothing,,,,,,
Pattern?
Media seems happy to frame this incident as a result of lax gun laws already.
Things don't add up in many ways here, why Mom even had guns like those and how her son became an expert shot without ever using them?

Wow man, you are a very interesting Mod!

After the Aurora Colorado shootings, where the suspect's Dad was a key witness in the international Libor Fixing rates scandal, I would definitely like more info on this crime.

My heart goes out to the parents and others personally affected by this tragedy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

He wrote about a elementary school mass shooting somewhere in the US, and he writes about the Oligarchy, intelligence services, false flags, martial law, illegal and secret assassinations - please try to put two and two together - this is ATS not Huffington Post.

All of which have happened prior to his writing this story.

Plausibilities.
edit on 12/14/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

All of which have happened prior to his writing this story.

Plausibilities.
edit on 12/14/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Yes, but an elementary school has never been the target like this before, and he laid out the scenario in his book.

Of course I'm not saying he had foreknowledge of this exact event, but as an ex-CIA employee, with contacts in the intelligence services, he knew that this exact type of tragedy was possible as a false flag.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up, just d/l the book, reading it now. I had read one of the John Rain books before and liked it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
said this in another thread and I will say it here.

Nancy Lanza was convinced that the world was going to self destruct on Dec 21st, like many others she took her survival prep very seriously, and it's not really that unusual for people in the rural areas of New England to have large cache's of guns in their homes. So hearing that she had a lot of them really wasn't that surprising for those of us that actually live in the state.

There is also no evidence either way that Adam hadn't used any of the weapons, just that they have not found any so far, again the CT State Police aren't releasing a lot of information, and they will continue to hold it, they don't want this to become another Colorado, I applaud them for that, keep the info until it's all checked out.

What's at fault here is not some major conspiracy by the government or some Israeli death squad as some have speculated, but the media, being so quick to want ratings and sensationalism not doing their due diligence in researching what they put on the air. I place all blame for all of the conflicting stories with them, so quick to put it out, and not so quick to correct themselves...

top topics

join