It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political aspects of recent tragedies...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

Well, IDK about all that. I agree that religion is bad. That's why I am Catholic
. You would probably have to be Catholic to get that joke.

You see, much of the problem comes from the way all denominations forget what Jesus actually taught, which is do unto others as you would have others do unto you. He said there is nothing greater than love.

Now how many Christians do you see practicing this? The reason for that is those of us that do try to live like that are not really living sensational lives that you hear about. We are (or at least try to be) very humble and loving, which is the last thing that makes the news or the history books. People want the dirt.

If you look at the actual prophecies though, it warns there would be many false Christians.

As for non Christians, IDK what to tell you really. I am not familiar enough with their actual teachings... just what people claim are their teachings.

edit: sorry, we do hate sin (not the sinner, the sin big difference) and view Satan with contempt.

edit on 15-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

In the fallout of these tragedies, we should keep an eye on what our government tries to use them for. I have seen them use tragedies to further their agenda more than once, and I am sure you have seen it too.

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."
~~Henry Kissinger

"We are working on (gun control), but under the radar.’"
~~Obama talking to Sarah Brady on gun control.

"What I'm trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally," "Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced."
~~Obama

There are DOZENS more quotes in just recent times regarding gun control that SCREAM out HIDDEN AGENDA. Americans who do not have their heads up their asses arent stupid and KNOW what is going on.

Talking about getting "an assault weapons ban reintroduced." isnt it rather odd that these "planned" shootings all involve an American made assault rifle?? Out of ALL the guns available, almost ALL being EASIER TO CONCEAL and are BETTER choices for these recent madmen shootings, they "choose" a long cumbersome and rather UN-concealable ASSAULT RIFLE... Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmmm...
edit on 15-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

I just realized something. The propaganda machine is actually on our side this time!

www.foxnews.com...

I am shocked to see fox promoting a viewpoint that benefits the public.

edit: of course, with this I would. Still....

Too bad everyone already stopped caring what that station has to say.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

I just realized something. The propaganda machine is actually on our side this time!

www.foxnews.com...

I am shocked to see fox promoting a viewpoint that benefits the public.

edit: of course, with this I would. Still....

Too bad everyone already stopped caring what that station has to say.

As a person who leans mostly Left in politics, and one who HATES FOX news, I may have to RETHINK my views regarding FOX, as FOX news is the ONLY mainstream media group who has ANY LICK OF SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS TOPIC!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I call false flag.

They know everyone thinks they are crazy after all.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nothing will happen as a result of this tragedy.

The gun lobby is too strong to allow any reasonable solutions to the increasingly frequent massacres of innocent people just going about their own business.

We are the most violent nation in the developed world. Common sense says we need some reasonable restraints on this impulse slaughter, but I'm dubious that even the president can make that happen.

I am sure our founding fathers weren't thinking of madmen with assault weapons when they framed the second amendment. But that is, apparently, what many people want to condone in the name of liberty. The answer, apparently, is for us to just sit back and continue to watch the madness we have created.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

So you would have the criminals and psychos be the only ones with guns? You feel that it was the 2nd amendment, and not a gun-free zone, that allowed this many shots to be fired?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is the style of KGB. To find psychopats like Rust and Yevsukov and use them as desired.
I pray for the US NOT to suffer a terror attack these holydays.
10 planes shot down will be TOO MUCH for these devils.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How are mentally disturbed young men being identified and set up to be the patsy in domestic covert actions designed for 'problem-reaction-solution' programming of lawmakers and the general public in order to further the 'New World Order' agenda?

Early reports from Sandy Hook mentioned two or multiple shooters involved. This was reduced to one 'lone nut' as was the case in Aurora and many, many cases going all the way back to the original 'lone nut' in modern history: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Covert actions are usually set up in ways that one 'lone nut' (who fits the profile) is blamed and then it's an open and quickly shut case, case closed. This m.o. has been done successfully for years, RFK hit, MLK hit, mass shootings, John Lennon hit, you name it. As soon as lawmakers and the public are satisfied that the 'lone nut' in the media did it all by his lonesome, the secret agenda moves forward. Even in the case of 9/11, Osama bin Laden emerged quickly as the media's 'lone nut' just as Saddam Hussein had been the 'lone nut' who gave the USA 'no choice' but to invade Iraq and in so doing make the military-industrial complex and defense contractors much wealthier in the process.

I don't have any evidence that Sandy Hook was a covert op. But I do not rule it out, seeing as there is now such a big push to ban at least some types of firearms.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think secret services keep records on them. They wiretap phones and Internet, read e-mail, social networks. For example, the FSB, Russian security agency, has about 600 thousand secret informers. It is very easy to manipulate psychos if you can archieve their messages and phone records. The FSB records and stores fast ever phone call in cities like Moscow and Kazan, so it is easy to do this.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Russians understand that US are ready to enter Iran. For them this would be a fiasco of their policy. So they de-stabilise the situation in US, how they can and where they can. In Russia in 2000-th corrupted politicians payed Checehn war criminals to attack civil infrastructure (these facts are proven by the FSB). So they can pay terrorists in US as well. why not?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join