It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many more shootings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What I mean is how many more shootings before something "has to be done" ?

It would be very easy to keep churning out people to go on a shooting spree if that is indeed what is happening.

Does the NWO need the masses to be unarmed?

Maybe there is something else brewing.

Cui bono

("To whose benefit?", literally "as a benefit to whom?", a double dative construction), also rendered as Cui prodest, is a Latin adage that is used either to suggest a hidden motive or to indicate that the party responsible for something may not be who it appears at first to be.

The scariest thought is that it appears to be very cheap and easy to program a killer and send them off. At some point even die hards will proclaim it is enough and will do what is necessary (or made to appear as being necessary).

edit on 14-12-2012 by BrianG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I really think that a lot more of these shootings will have to happen, especially to kids, in order to get people to give up their guns. Honestly if it were me, I would probably be in favor of stricter laws. Hearing these little children talk about their experience is heartbreaking.

That is why they chose small small children this time. Its getting younger and younger. Soon people will be shooting up maternity wards. That is where they are going to take it, if indeed someone is orchestrating these events.

Every parent will be outrages by this, especially moms. Parents are very protective so if they think that their children would be unsafe in any way, trust me there will be laws changed to make them "safer". Except they won't be.

I also think a real catalyst would be if the president were killed with a gun. The nation, I meant, world would mourn and People would say that it is because of guns, that the act of killing a president could never happen with a knife or other device only with a gun. Then people would really change their minds, if they thought that guns would endanger the Commander in Chief. Guns laws would become stricter.

This type of thing seems more likely every day. Someone is definitely pulling strings and making strategic events unfold. They are too perfectly though out, to be a group of random shootings.
edit on 14-12-2012 by INDOMITABLE because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by INDOMITABLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As ridiculous as it may sound, I believe 2012 and the theories that surround it increase the crazy actions of others. There seems to be a madness in the air, a hopelessness, a crazy fear in many people. Combine those mental and emotional instabilities with the doom and gloom of TEOTWAWKI and 2012, people are just going nuts. It's like their inhibitions have been shed and they are going to fulfill their insane desires and not give a shiot. They believe they have nothing to live for so why not commit their extreme actions?

This is obviously just my opinion. But I don't think they're done yet. Especially when combined with the financial woes and job loss. I hope I am wrong.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

join