It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting Conspiracy . . .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think that semi / automatic & and assault type weapons are the problem . If the teachers we allowed to be armed then this turd would not have been able to kill so many people.

It is just awful for the families of those killed by a cowardly psychopath attacking unarmed children. But these situations are preventable. When will they ever learn. Predictably all sorts of people are now calling fro gun control without actually considering what they are calling for. No one has stopped to consider that schools in the US that forbid guns on the campus are creating target rich environments without the remotest possiblity of a criminal having to consider any return fire. In Connecticut their state gun laws specifically forbid guns on any school property It is unlawful to possess a firearm on public or private elementary or secondary school property. This prohibition shall not apply to a person with a firearm carrying permit, with permission from school officials, or while traversing school property with an unloaded firearm for the purpose of gaining access to lands open to hunting or for other lawful purposes, provided entry is not prohibited by school officials. How did that creation of a gun free zone work out for the kids? School administrators have constantly said that schools should be gun free zones so that children can be safe…and month after month we see the proof that their own version of gun control actually makes matters worse. Children are safe when people have the means to protect them. Disarming them just makes them targets for criminals. Analyse the stats…there has never been a mass killing at either a gun shop or a gun club shooting range. Why is that? Well mainly because if anyone tried it they’d be swiss cheese in micro-seconds…the chances of them actually getting to kill anyone is remote. There is a reason that psychopaths go on sprees at schools and cinemas and the like….it is because the chances of someone shooting back are remote. The answer isn’t more gun control…we have seen how that is working…the answer is less gun control. Watch Obama miss the boat however and move against the 2nd Amendment.

Link

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Christmas Comes Early for Illinois Concealed Carry Advocates

Illinois is the only state that does not allow concealed carry. That will all change 180 days from now. On Tuesday, December 12, 2012 a federal court ruled against a ban on carrying firearms for self-defense outside the home or business in a 2-1 decision. (view ruling below) They declared the right to self-defense is “broader than the right to have a gun in one’s home.”

Why am I posting this?

Because I do not believe and I never will in coincidence.

Illinois, the last ’black’ (not allowing concealed carry) State finally coming to their constitutional senses to concede to the Second Amendment (or at least as attempt - as should have happened a very long time ago) and within days the slaughter of 20+ school children.

Coincidence? Not by a long shot.

An autistic child with a higher kill count than any other mass attack such as this? Sure, and I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

peace

edit on 15-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by entermemo

Well, the media has worked to make people paranoid of anyone that seeks anything bigger than guns, or hordes/preps/, or fortifies. So they have done a lot of it. Basically what you are seeing is what we have left, and the government is going for it (regardless to whether or not these conspiracies exist).

Here's the thing, an armed force has a better chance than a disarmed force and we maintain that right. If a large portion rose up and it was a legitimate cause, the guns would be enough. They would not be fighting drones, tanks, etc at first. That would only be after the media has spun them into home grown terrorists and half America were against whatever rebels.

You have a brain, you can figure it out for yourself, not every military person is going to side with the government. I doubt the politicians are trained to use all that heavy artillary.

This is just an explanation.. I personally am pro 2nd amendment, because it's our right. I don't want or need any big weapons, but I am not going to stop someone else from enjoying them.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

actually the story coming out has changed...
originally one report stated that the cops had put someone in handcuffs...
now it has been removed also a second shooter was mentioned and now is gone....

And let's not forget to add to your list the eyewitness account of a 'cop' being inside the school with a gun - well before the ‘cops’ had arrived.
I read it, I heard it, I saw it. Can I find the info again? No, not yet. I was up until 1300 my time (Italy) last night looking and I'm back at it again this morning. And I could give a rat's hairy two sack if people believe me or not.

When I first heard this - when it was breaking news - I read the quote and heard her in a video. That woman said there was a cop inside, gun drawn.

Now I understand anyone who sees a dark uniform and a gun most automatically thinks 'cop'. So I'm not pointing at police as a possible shooter. But if I had to stake my life on my opinion? I would say there was a professional in that building. And it wasn't the kid with autism carrying his mommies gun.

peace

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
" If the teachers we allowed to be armed then this turd would not have been able to kill so many people."

This is exactly my point. I hear this all the time after these kind of shootings and whether I agree with it or not is a moot point.

A lot of people feel this so maybe there will be a push for more guns and therefore gun manufacturers and people who make a profit off guns may be behind these shootings.

I'm not convinced there is a conspiracy at all and these shooters may be mentally ill but the usual response on here is that the government is brainwashing assassins to get people to back gun control so the populace will be easier to control.

All I'm saying is that it is possible that IF there is a conspiracy then we have to look at who benefits the most and I don't think the answer automatically points to the government.

Also I agree with the several comments on here about the fact that we would have drones & tanks and that maybe some of the military would take sides. I never really thought of it that way before.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Nah.. they aren't a problem.

Everyone tries that, but it doesn't really work. Most all handguns are semi auto now. You can get 30 clips for tons of them. The guns are not the problem, at all, the undiagnosed mental illness, and the places are the problem. All these places have something in common. They are all places where it would be unlikely someone would fire back at you (school, no gun movie theatre, no gun mall). You can't predict when, but you can ALWAYS predict the where.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Makes no sense, people tend to make more money when things are illegal. Look at prohibition! Imagine how much assault rifles, banana mags, etc will be if they are banned! Look at pot, coc aine, and heroin. All made illegal, yet still readily available and making more money than they would make regulated.

What you said is actually really absurd. When has an event like this EVER made the politicians and ignorant public as for more guns? The answer is a better defense in these places, not less guns.

These shooters are all mentally ill people, using guns, to attack places where people are defenseless.
How come, out of those three similarities, guns (the hardest/least reasonable/least likely part of the equation to change) is the ONLY one that is considered. How about we try to make these kinds of places safer, and work towards diagnosing mental illness in young people instead? Doesn't that make more sense?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Illinois, the last ’black’ (not allowing concealed carry) State finally coming to their constitutional senses to concede to the Second Amendment (or at least as attempt - as should have happened a very long time ago) and within days the slaughter of 20+ school children.

Coincidence? Not by a long shot.

Agreed. I noticed right away. It would be better (I suppose) to say that it's about as likely (In my mind) to be a coincidence as thunder and lightening is a coincidence.
edit on 15-12-2012 by BrianFlanders because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Mr. Obama has made many covert attempts to black ball gun ownership and failed.. Holder and Him were caught running guns to Mexico in a CIA operation in an attempt to create antigun sentiments.. His back peddling on the concealed carry and Clinton era gun ban were an attempt to increase gun violence but when the opposite happened his plan for an even more comprehensive ban was crushed.. What is his and the liberal political agenda?? Look how close we came to a Supreme court decision that would have put an end to all gun ownership in the U.S. and stripped us of another Constitutional right..

Brain washing or hypnotism is a real possibility but if these shootings were just random acts of violence by unstable people who lost their grip on right and wrong that is also on the table.. Though sensationalized they pale in comparison to the number of deaths from thing like distracted drivers with cell phones.. Someone really wants to disarm American citizens in the worst way..

I can but imagine the grief of the families involved in these tragedies..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
. It just reeks of the hegelian dialectic.

Hegelian Dialectic: PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION.
And, of course, the "solution" will be more gun control.
edit on 16-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
. It just reeks of the hegelian dialectic.

Hegelian Dialectic: PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION.
And, of course, the "solution" will be more gun control.
edit on 16-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

That won't be the only thing. Look back to 9/11. Look how many things they accomplished with that one event. They use these types of things like swiss army knives. Multipurpose tools. Today they can use it for gun control. Tomorrow they can turn it the other way around and use it to warp the concept of mental illness into the new terrorism.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How is it that no one in these replies has touched on who these killers fathers are. Both fathers are connected to the Libor scandal (verified) and were to be witnesses. Unless you have been following the money trail for the last couple of years you may not have picked up on the coincidences..www.examiner.com... yeah I know just another conspiracy theorie...we'll soon find out.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

thank you ..

I had not heard the cop thing it is the first time I have heard of it...

I find it odd that the crap disappeared pretty quickly....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well you got to know that if the US had some sort of large scale unrest that this would trigger a world wide mess on several important fronts. So, as some would hold, in order to bring about world scale plans the US has to have its folks declawed first otherwise years of planing will go down the tube when Killroy goes off at home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join