It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britons, isn't it time you reliquished your tea?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would like to be in the country that still has guns rather than face the reality that if the governments were to turn on us, we'd have none.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We gave up our guns because we do not need to hide behind them like little cowardly bitches who pee themselves with fear.. We have headbutts and know how to use them. We man up to each other queensbury style t..

America is full of paranoid cowards it seems.. The excuses I have read on here about this matter smacks of it..

I already gave up tea and any other caffeine based beverage because they became a crutch.. And I dont need one..

Your crutch is killing wee 5 year old kids.. Pfft.. Time to man up and get rid hey?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Your crutch is killing wee 5 year old kids.. Pfft.. Time to man up and get rid hey?

Someone is clearly still mad about the outcome of that little tiff we had 200+ years ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
reply to post by DarthMuerte

London has become the first region where white British people have become a minority.

Some 45% (3.7 million) of people in the capital described themselves as white British, down from 58% (4.3 million) in 2001.

Source

THIS is what has happened to the British!

We have always accepted people from other cultures for over a thousand years, we are proud of that. We are a mongrel nation and that's what puts the GREAT in Great Briton.
Some of us do not see colour, some of us just see human beings.
edit on 14-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Then why the need to seperate yourself by labeling yourself a brit, by doing so we are no longer united as human beings instead we have brits, americans, latinos, hispanics.....were all just human beings
edit on 14-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

We gave up our guns because we do not need to hide behind them like little cowardly bitches who pee themselves with fear.. We have headbutts and know how to use them. We man up to each other queensbury style t.. America is full of paranoid cowards it seems.. The excuses I have read on here about this matter smacks of it.. I already gave up tea and any other caffeine based beverage because they became a crutch.. And I dont need one.. Your crutch is killing wee 5 year old kids.. Pfft.. Time to man up and get rid hey?

Rather funny because the US and all its guns helped saved your whinny countries ass during WWII. The US sent guns to England during the war. LINK SO next time we will keep our guns when your short sightedness shows you the reason to have them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I'm human first and a Great Briton second, Iam proud of that and Iam proud that we as a nation will let anybody into our country like we have for a thousand years.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Think of how bad breath from rotting teeth is causing SO limited amounts of Britons to be born due to people not wanting to kiss such a snank mouth, so much that the Muslims are taking over the nation and are about to instill Sharia Law.

Also, the tea causes teeth to become sharp, broken, and jagged, which could be used as a weapon. And REMEMBER, weapons are used ONLY to KILL, just like handguns. Someone could break into any Britons house, minding their own business stealing everything of value, and the home owner could use the jagged weapons in his mouth to harm the innocent invader. Remember, we have to protect all those honest hardworking theives or else they might not be able to continue their hard earned careers as theives.

So we need to ban the tea right now. Before more damage is done, tea must be seized by the Crown.

See how that works? Pull your heads out people, parodies are parodies. We aren't trying to make fun of the incident, just you all who believe that bad incidents will stop once we get rid of the guns and keep making self-inflating snide comments because "us yanks like our guns".

If you think this incident was the worst thing ever, look at any random east-asian country or African country ruled by Military Despots. This was an incident to us, but it's an average weekday to those poor souls.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Lynexon because: clarification

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Someone is clearly still mad about the outcome of that little tiff we had 200+ years ago.

Neh, we don't see the need to sing the national anthem every time we open a box of cereal or a letter or starting a class etc, but really lets stop this trolling of each other as its not really the time or place given the nasty things that have happened

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Fact: 164 million cups of tea are drunk each day in Britain

The only way that's bad is the amount of time spent making all those cuppas that could be used more productively! Lol

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What tiff?... I was not here 200 years ago so could not give a rats ass.. Besides.. My house is older than your country lol and my tooth brush apparantly has more culture on it.. Time to grow up whipper snappers..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Oh please the US didn't join in until they got rich with all the loans they gave us etc.
Save us? It was a many many countries who joined in and helped fight the fascists you did help but do not go down that road.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If guns are banned it won't help.. Mentally sick people will still sprout up occasionally and still commit horrible deeds. With or without guns.
Now wouldn't this Connecticut story be more terrifying if this same person went into the school with an axe or chainsaw and slaugterd these children?
I do believe so.
Stand up for our rights. Stand up for the second amendment.
In a world that's going to hell we deserve the right to defend ourselves from the ever growing number of psychopaths.
Give me liberty or give me Death!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
but really lets stop this trolling of each other as its not really the time or place given the nasty things that have happened

Fair enough, but that's sort of my point of the thread; the wake of horrible tragedy is not the time for discussion. Emotions run high and override reasoned discussion, there are millions of people with guns who don't kill people, just like there are millions of Brits who don't have bad teeth.

Letting the few ruin things for the many is no way to live life.

Time to grow up

Says the man who runs into a thread and starts insulting people.
edit on 12/14/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Oh purlease.. This old chestnut.. We kept the Germans back for years before you enterd the war.. Even though you was financing Hitler too..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One world! yank.
"Coffee"

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Please stop saying "English" it's "British"

tea = good

guns = bad.

I think you must all be cowards, hiding behind big guns.

When a terrorist tried to attack Glasgow airport, he got punched. Hard.

Thats how us Brits do it.

Real men.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I am from the UK, we can lecture nobody (by the same token I suppose the US cannot lecture us)- we abandoned our sovereignty years ago, we don't execute child killers, we have zero plan to deal with mass immigration......sad to see and I hope the US and ourselves can get our houses in order

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior
Please stop saying "English" it's "British"

tea = good

guns = bad.

I think you must all be cowards, hiding behind big guns.

When a terrorist tried to attack Glasgow airport, he got punched. Hard.

Real men.

naw, naw it isn't- I'm in Ulster, we have mass murderers in govt, on a UK basis we bend over in terms of immigration, sovereignty etc (and to the US ironically)

We are nothing now pal

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

Neh, we don't see the need to sing the national anthem every time we open a box of cereal or a letter or starting a class etc, but really lets stop this trolling of each other as its not really the time or place given the nasty things that have happened

So says the troll

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior

Yes, I get it. Us Americans have small wee-wees and aren't real men.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join