It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to your guns America!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi all,

Firstly just want to say how absolutely terrible this thing is in Connecticut.. The shooting sprees have been far too many and with the inconsistencies of reports of 2 and then 1 shooters, the elite plan for gun control has been almost obvious.

I wanted to start a thread and say that with this, they have succeeded. I can count more than 3 friends in the last 2 hours on social media sites that are demanding new gun laws for America. I'm guessing this is trending now as well. Whether that should be the case or not I can't comment , but know this, your gun laws will be changing and public outcry over this is second to none that I have seen.

All this in the same day 22 children are stabbed in China? Wrong on so many levels.

Prayers go out to those who have been affected by this tragedy.

And again, say goodbye to your guns.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
All this in the same day 22 children are stabbed in China? Wrong on so many levels.

Ban those too, please.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow...to me it's almost like demanding Tyranny!

I demand to have others be able to kill me at will and take my money systematically!

What a mindset..

Oh well, i'm not too worried. We'll figure it out when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

But those kids didn't die, if the guy in China used a gun I bet those poor kids would have.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Gun control is obviously coming and honestly i find it funny 99% of the time when people say they would fight to the death for their guns. You're going to feel very differently about that when soldiers and police come knocking at your door for them, most will likely hand them over as quickly as possible.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
reply to post by ka0s69

Gun control is obviously coming and honestly i find it funny 99% of the time when people say they would fight to the death for their guns. You're going to feel very differently about that when soldiers and police come knocking at your door for them, most will likely hand them over as quickly as possible.

We won't be in our homes. By then we will be in the field. Also, must of us have been soldiers and we know what they are going to do. Obviously you are clueless.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Exactly. A guy at work said today that he will never give up his guns without a fight. I told him that the day they come knocking he will hand over his guns without so much as a whimper.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

This is exactly what I have been telling friends and family will happen. "from my cold dead hands" sad but true, America will go to civil war over this.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Take our guns over 27 dead kids?
Ha!
Just because other countries have to be cowards doesn't mean we do.
I know freedom is a hard concept for some of you but please try and understasnd it before commenting
on such things.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

It's not 27 dead kids, sadly it's the non stop mass killings that have happened and are happening more and more frequently. I can and will comment, because I know this is going to happen. Will you give up your gun peacefully?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

You don't know anything.
No one would give up anything peacefully, we're Americans.
If you think a couple dozen dead kids is bad wait until you see how many would die in direct result of revoking the 2nd amendment.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

It's so sad.

Government perpetrating acts of mass violence to institute their control over the sheep.

Just to keep the perspective in the right place, if firearms are banned, what makes you think these "crazy" people won't swap over to improvised explosives?
Do you know how many different types of explosives you can make from kitchen/laundry chemicals and everyday fertilizers?

.:ETA:.
Do you know why there aren't "crazy" people randomly blowing up groups of people?
Because there isn't an agenda yet to try and ban those substances.

edit on 14/12/2012 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
We will fight. Most of us aren't push overs. We won't be told what to do by a criminal government.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrksstudios
We will fight. Most of us aren't push overs. We won't be told what to do by a criminal government.

My little gun will reach 300yrd
With practice much farther.
Thankfully there are many among us who recognize that we're responsible for our own lives and our own happiness. Our life is the result of choices we've made.
We don't blame others.
If they take all my Guns i will always have another..........

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They wont ban guns immediately BUT BHO is considering the notion of using Executive Orders to declare a large class of guns "illegal". What they probably will do is make all semi auto guns subject to the Gun Control Act of 1968 as they did with "full auto weapons" and later with "non-sporting" guns classified as "destructive devices". That means a costly ($200 transfer tax and the facilitating gun dealers are not exempt like taxable transactions from sales tax) and lengthy (4 months on average) approval and transfer process thru the BATFE. Ultimately there may be an annual tax added as well and then they will come for the guns once they have discouraged the ownership of guns from most of the population.
edit on 14-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

For the 8 millionth time tonight...GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

Cars kill more people in the US annually than guns. Want to ban those too? While you are at it, why dont you take anything that can hurt another person..we can all live in hermetically sealed bubbles...free of butter knives, baseball bats, hammers, cars, heavy things, hammers...etc.

Can you not see banning guns is not the answer. I say it is time to start public linchings. Forget multiple appeals. Death row? You Die tomorrow. Next. THEN and only THEN will this stuff stop.

America has gone soft. I can say that. I live here.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Second hand smoke kills more people....but why are we not banning tobacco smoking?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Civil war is just around the corner if the order comes to turn in your guns or you can't buy them anymore.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by ka0s69

For the 8 millionth time tonight...GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

Cars kill more people in the US annually than guns. Want to ban those too? While you are at it, why dont you take anything that can hurt another person..we can all live in hermetically sealed bubbles...free of butter knives, baseball bats, hammers, cars, heavy things, hammers...etc.

Can you not see banning guns is not the answer. I say it is time to start public linchings. Forget multiple appeals. Death row? You Die tomorrow. Next. THEN and only THEN will this stuff stop.

America has gone soft. I can say that. I live here.

I picture MY self getting to old to fight in the streets, so ill leave that for the young while i set back with my cell phone & blow stuff up.,lol

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just got banned from GLP because I suggested intelligent gun control.In Australia we had three massacres in the 1990's the Government then banned automatic and semi-automatic weapons and bought back most in circulation.There has not been a mass killing since.

I see all the posters here that believe they have a divine right to blow little furry animals and beer bottles to kingdom come with 60 round magazine 600 round per minute weapons but this is 2012 not the 1950's society is a lot sicker and there are a lot more sickos and unless you get military grade weapons out of civilian hands this will happen again again and again.

I can buy lever action and pump action weapons with all the fire power I could ever need what I cannot do is arm myself like John Rambo and kill dozens in minutes.

Im sorry but if you want this to stop Obama is going to have to take on the NRA and outlaw rapid fire guns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join