It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Conflicts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hi everybody,
Who does everyone support in these two conflicts:
Pakistan vs India (for Kashmir)
Palestine vs Israel (for Gaza strip)

As a Pakistani Muslim I support Pakistan and Palestine but do not believe Palestine is using the right method by glorifying the suicide bombers. I wont be offende or anything so please say. Also, give your reasons and a reason canno be becasue India have an orangw, green and white flag! (lol)

[edit on 24-10-2004 by Life Is 4 Livin]

[edit on 24-10-2004 by Life Is 4 Livin]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"palestinains" in their own words on how they destroy Israel

Yassar Araft quotes on how much he loves Israel and its people

History of Arab Israeli conflict in Easy to Understand Maps

Major terror attacks on Israelis since Oslo

Kids tought to Kill Kews

end of occupation..............more like ends of Israel

I support Israel as you probably can see. Spend just 30 seconds in each link and say the Palestinain cause is just!

*edit* also I don't know enough about the Kashmir conflict to have an opinion on that issue.

[edit on 10/24/2004 by verfed]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Ok thanks for your opinion. How exactly did the war start becasue I only know bits and pieces of the argument?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Whether they'd like to admit the world was horrified about the holocaust so it Britian decided to finally give some land it took from the Turkish in 1917 to the Jewish people so the Jews could have their own state. Their were thousands of Muslims living in Palestine under the British when Israel declared its independence. Iraq, Transjordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt and Syria attacked the one day old State of Israel. Most of the Arabs living in Palestine left under word that they could return once the Arabs drove the Jews into the seas. The Arabs did not defeat the Israelis and the Arabs that left became refugees because the surrounding Arab countries refused to take them in as citizens. They would rather have the Arabs be a thorn in the side of the Israelis. Hundreds of thousands of Jews left Arab nations and were instantly admitted as citizens of the new State of Israel while the arabs who left the Jewish land were not allowed to become citizens of the surrounding Arab countries: Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt. From 1948 until 1967 Jordan occupied the "west bank" and Egypt occupied Gaza. During this tiem their was no call for a "palestinan" state. There was no Suicide bombers killing Jordanians and Egyptians because the Egyptians and Jordanians were occupying the "palestinian" land. The PLO was founded in 1964 with a charter thats says there will be no Israel only an Islamic Palestine. In 1967 Israel won a victory over the Arabs that won Judea and Samaria (west bank) and Gaza and the Sinai Peninsula. For the first time in 2000 years Jerusalem was the undivided capital of Israel. Israel now "occupied" the "west bank" and Gaza. The PLO begins its mission to destroy Israel and replace it with a new Islamic State. The PLO continues this war up to this day. Israel is at peace with Jordan and Egypt but Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Saudi Arabia are still offical enemies of Israel. It is the open public policy of Yassar Arafat and the PLO that there will be no two state solution only one Islamic State in place of Israel. Ever since the Jews started coming to Palestine in great numbers at the end of the 19th century there has been a movement in the Middle East to rid the land of the Jews. You could say the war started when Jews started coming back to the holy land in large numbers. You could say it started with the war of independence in 1947. You could say it started when Israel united Jerusalem. Either way if your an honest person who loves the truth you could easily see through Arafats lie and notice that he is not different then the Jordanians or any other Muslim in that region.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Life Is 4 Livin
As a Pakistani Muslim I support Pakistan and Palestine

Not meaning to cause trouble but your location is UK wouldn't that make you a British Muslim and not a Pakistani Muslim

Pakistan vs India (for Kashmir) - I'm neutral as i don't understand the conflict enough, so i don't want to take sides

Palestine vs Israel (for Gaza strip) - As i understand it when the suicide attacks end so will the military incursions and vice versa...so their both to blame

[edit on 24-10-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah UK wizard you are right but I have spent so much time in Pakistan, my parents are Pakistani and I am so fasicnated by its history that I consider myself Pakistani. Thanks for your opinion

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wizard it is no secret that the "palestinians want a state in place of Israel not next to Israel. The Jews want peace with the Muslims. The Muslims want peace without the Israelis.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Life Is 4 Livin
Who does everyone support in these two conflicts:
Pakistan vs India (for Kashmir)
Palestine vs Israel (for Gaza strip)

I think Pakistan's offence is good and with them playing two strikers and one as a winger they may have the advantage. However, India has been around for a long time and knows the "game" well, so their defence is well adapted to handle the Pakistani pressure...Result...1-1 Draw.

Now, Palestine v. Israel is tough with it being a local derby, which usually is low scoring and uneventful with heated attacks. Israel is strong on the defensive and has been covering itself well in midfiled for centuries, but its striking options are usually limited to US born foreigners which come over on free transfers and end up becoming Israeli citizens. Palestine has great forwards, but their lack of foreign funding is detremental to thier starting line up of full backs in the defensive line...Result...2-1 narrow victory for Israel.

Oh wait...were we taking bets on a "War" and not football (soccer)...I guess I didn't realize I should pick a side in a war, since it usually turns out bad for everyone.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
HAHA Jazzerman you had me going for a bit! Very well said. What a pun....

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
HAHA Jazzerman you had me going for a bit! Very well said. What a pun....

Thanks

I'm not trying to make fun of the situation, just a little light humor, and play on words

top topics

join