It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to choose Love over Fear, right NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seems obvious but right now, Fear is your greatest enemy at becoming who you are destined to be, in just a few short days.

Choose to live in Love. Fear will lower your vibration and you will not feel what is happening all around you, I believe. Unconditional Love is taking hold of Earth, and though there are final vestiges of Fear and negativity popping up, take these unfortunate events for what they are. Single events, tragedies, things that do not make you afraid.

The negativity on this planet will go away, but it will go away kicking and screaming as only negativity can do so well. Keep your head up, dear ATS friends, keep that love in your heart and let it be the guide to becoming who you are.

Give care and take care,

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm sure you've just converted at least a dozen would-be killers from acting out their deranged fantasies. Congratulations.

By the way, you're dreaming. Wakey wakey.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Nothing wrong with that.

God SPEAKS through dreams...

We are you here to choose LOVE...

"But what you do in this age with your heart response in love is the only thing, the only thing, the only thing that matters. In the truest sense of the word. Why are you here? To choose love.
Set your heart on a pilgrimage to be great in eternity. You are going to be there in just a moment, you are going to be there in just a moment. And what you have done in love and service is what is going to stand in that day."

Eternity Speaking

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm sure you've just converted at least a dozen would-be killers from acting out their deranged fantasies. Congratulations.

I'll take your sarcasm for its base properties and point out that WE ARE ALL DREAMING. This is not reality, this is an illusion.

Consider that, as lucky or whatever as I've been, ever since 12/12/12 I've been a completely different person, with a physical effect of glow, bliss, and literally a buzzing energy about my whole body. For me the switch was "ticked on" and I'm on my way. It started after the mass-meditations on that day, and the energy is unmistakable. I am not alone, but I may be one of the first you'll hear who will actively tell you that there is a real physical effect that can be felt to all this. VERY. So much so that I thought I had a medical condition or some sort of problem. There is NO problem, I assure you.

If you are not feeling this energy, I understand. Everyone will have their time, IF they open their hearts (and indeed, ALL their Chakras along with the heart) to this. You HAVE to be open to it, because it is a free-will choice to decide to not live in Fear.

That's the point of this thread!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was just thinking this...well, sort of.

I didn't really hear any details on today's shooting until I was driving home like half an hour ago, but I knew for a fact that this site would be completely lit with reports and comparisons and bickering and debating...etc.

And then something occurred to me--this tragedy is bringing in mountains of negative energy and most of the country right now is, at a mass-conscience level likely creating the future where the noose around our collective necks is tighter than ever before and...I DON'T WANT TO HELP CREATE THAT FUTURE!

Am I upset by what happened today? Yes. I've never been one to take much stock in all the gun-control lingo that floats around this site, but we're being pushed as a people. Now children are being killed and the public outcry has suddenly become that much more personal.

If there really are insidious forces behind these shootings, they have apparently moved on to our children and they'll keep going until we break.

I'm sorry for the venting. I know I JUST wrote that I don't want to take part in the negativity. This site is a perfect little hive for contributing both love and fear and I just want everyone to consider the mind-trap we were just all thrust into.

I also apologize for bringing up topics that were not actually a part of your thread. I made an inference though that the shooting today was what prompted you to hurry and get this reminder out to everyone for.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
I was just thinking this...well, sort of.

I didn't really hear any details on today's shooting until I was driving home like half an hour ago, but I knew for a fact that this site would be completely lit with reports and comparisons and bickering and debating...etc.

And then something occurred to me--this tragedy is bringing in mountains of negative energy and most of the country right now is, at a mass-conscience level likely creating the future where the noose around our collective necks is tighter than ever before and...I DON'T WANT TO HELP CREATE THAT FUTURE!

Am I upset by what happened today? Yes. I've never been one to take much stock in all the gun-control lingo that floats around this site, but we're being pushed as a people. Now children are being killed and the public outcry has suddenly become that much more personal.

If there really are insidious forces behind these shootings, they have apparently moved on to our children and they'll keep going until we break.

I'm sorry for the venting. I know I JUST wrote that I don't want to take part in the negativity. This site is a perfect little hive for contributing both love and fear and I just want everyone to consider the mind-trap we were just all thrust into.

I also apologize for bringing up topics that were not actually a part of your thread. I made an inference though that the shooting today was what prompted you to hurry and get this reminder out to everyone for.

But friend, they were EXACTLY the topic of the thread. You hit it, exactly right. The negative energy can be felt, but it is dull right now and localized. The light, or if you prefer, positive energy is ALL over the Earth, right now, and it is intense.

I'm a gun owner, and I'm not giving up my guns until the government / military does, simple as that. But that's not coming from fear, that's from common sense. Common sense says that I can live in love and do right, but if someone is going to do wrong to me I need to handle that.

This is, imho, a last-ditch effort to drag the world down, a cheap shot after the bell, or a quick jab right before the unanimous decision comes through. We'll have more of these, for a little while longer I feel. I feel it is so childish and honestly when we look back on it, there should be a shrine built for all those souls that perished before they could experience what is coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

TextYou hit it, exactly right. The negative energy can be felt, but it is dull right now and localized. The light, or if you prefer, positive energy is ALL over the Earth, right now, and it is intense
reply to post by fourthmeal

Well I'm glad someone can feel it that there is still plenty of love/light working for the planet.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I'll take your sarcasm for its base properties and point out that WE ARE ALL DREAMING. This is not reality, this is an illusion.

Consider that, as lucky or whatever as I've been, ever since 12/12/12 I've been a completely different person, with a physical effect of glow, bliss, and literally a buzzing energy about my whole body. For me the switch was "ticked on" and I'm on my way. It started after the mass-meditations on that day, and the energy is unmistakable. I am not alone, but I may be one of the first you'll hear who will actively tell you that there is a real physical effect that can be felt to all this. VERY. So much so that I thought I had a medical condition or some sort of problem. There is NO problem, I assure you.

If you are not feeling this energy, I understand. Everyone will have their time, IF they open their hearts (and indeed, ALL their Chakras along with the heart) to this. You HAVE to be open to it, because it is a free-will choice to decide to not live in Fear.

That's the point of this thread!

You practice what you preach, I'll give you that. Nothing like making a comment then having some asshat flame you for the next 7 pages to prove they are right and you're wrong.

I'm not trying to piss on your boots, but there is a certain grasp of reality that seems to be lacking in threads like this. Being incarnated in a meat puppet in this physical realm kinda sucks right now for some of us. Going to my happy place is not going to alleviate my financial problems or the fact that my wife (who is supposed to be a model Christian) has decided to live for physical pleasure (without me) rather than spiritual advancement. So pardon me if I come off as snarky.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Trust me man this whole thing is completely new to me, I'm just going by how I feel here.

A mass meditation will be taking place at 7:30pm pst, not too big but if you want to join in...see what happens

top topics

join