random shootings!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Almost every two to three months there seems to be a shooting of some kind in schools or large buildings in america.
The people that do this end up killing themselves after the spree.Do you think that these people are being brain washed maybe by the military through some kind of experiment?Or do you think they are just nuts?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They are just nuts.
2nd

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Aurora was most definitely a mind control/staged event. I haven't really looked into some others, but I'm sure Aurora doesn't stand alone.
edit on 14-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
could all be part of the master plan

we will know for sure when guns are outlawed

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes it is interesting that they all kill themselves ...i don't know of the mental state of these people but there was an epidemic outbreak in many ststes causing meningitis ect not long ago due to chemists doling out contaminated prescription drugs apparently.
Whatever its a tragedy...we should all remember this...a lot of grief for many people, not to mention that 20 kids will never experience any more of their lives.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
The people that do this end up killing themselves after the spree.Do you think that these people are being brain washed maybe by the military through some kind of experiment?Or do you think they are just nuts?

They're nuts.

Originally posted by crkking
This day will always be remembered because of the actions of a coward. How many people will be remembered because of the actions of heroes.

I woke up with Wolf Blitzer talking about this on CNN. Made me sick. Not a good way to wake up. 5 minutes of that is all one needs to get the point so I changed the channel.

People need to start being more pro-active with these sorts of things and finding a solution to this sort of problem. Children are the most important resource we have. We need to keep them protected and educated at all times. I see a day coming when public schools are a thing of the past and school districts start taking measures to teach their curriculum to students in the safety of their own homes. A cross between home schooling and public education. If a district doesn't have the finances to provide computers to students, the vast majority of which own computers anyway, they can always set up a "host house" where a certain number of students can go and share the resources. Get the teachers to be "host parents", or something similar, so you know there's someone qualified to oversee everything. One of the main advantages to this is that everything would be on private property. Someone's house. City councils may have to create a brand new zone for these types of set-ups, somewhere between business and private, to where the legalities on that end are taken care of, but that would be a small price to pay IMO.

People might say "Well what happened today was an exception to the rule. No need to go to extremes" I don't care if it's an exception to the rule or not. 28 children victims are 28 too many. Or my favorite argument: " Don't let emotions rule your decisions" Sorry, but if you don't feel emotions about something like THIS then you're dead inside. People need to stop talking about what went wrong and start talking about what we can do to keep this from happening again. Something realistic that can implemented without too many rules and regulations getting involved.

Those sorts of things tend to bog things down anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

HAAAA. So fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Part of what makes them nuts is the good vs bad mentality that society likes to instil in people when they are young. It happens in other cultures too, where people are outcasted for certain things. In China they had a major problem with reoccurring attacks on preschools and daycares. (If I remember correctly.)

The bottom line, is that no matter which society, it will have outcasts. Each one outcasts certain behaviours and personality types. But the end result is the same across the board. There has to be a way to mitigate the damage done to people who have the specific behaviours which any given society doesn't agree with.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Heres a solution.........go get your CCW permit.
Then arm yourself, and train to be proficient and well educated in the laws.
After which live your life packin heat.in a responsible manner if push comes to shove, you have your protection with you....

This is the only way...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

My main question might be, what type of medications are these people on?

Do they all take the same cocktail of drugs that could make a mental condition worse? We all know that some drugs that are supposed to help people can cause people to become suicidal. Why not go on a rampage and then be suicidal?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I do believe, in full, that these mass shootings are part of that intricate plan "our" government has set out against us. Just more false-flag attacks- but I will say sometimes, primarily right after the shootings, its tough to differentiate the false-flag attacks from the "copycat shooters"- but after months of research and all the hype has died down, holes start to pop up in stories, stories change, witnesses die, etc. Just look at 9/11, the greatest hoax ever pulled- we are still getting new information to this day. I will also note that your chances of getting killed in a mass shooting, were less than getting struck by lightning twice in a year. So this stuff NEVER HAPPENS. So when stuff that never happens, happens, turn to the leaders of our world.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is something that we will never know before someone can prove it, and no one will be able to prove it. Yes, I think there is a connection between the Illuminati (NWO New World Order/secret society) and these killings.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wonder how many of them took medication such as anti-psychotics and anti-depressants...

Our current mental health programs in America are basically pharmacological voodoo.

The result is you get all these violent outbursts from the mentally deranged.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by jademegjosh

My main question might be, what type of medications are these people on?

Do they all take the same cocktail of drugs that could make a mental condition worse? We all know that some drugs that are supposed to help people can cause people to become suicidal. Why not go on a rampage and then be suicidal?

Side effects such as "suicidal thoughts" are scary enough. I think they should also look into listing "homicidal thoughts" as a possible side effect. There is "something in the water" (as they say), and it's not guns! Guns are just a tool. If guns weren't available, these people would be making bombs in their basements or cooking up something more horrific. Mental health and the connection to drugs should be the focus.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It has been down hill from this point to today. The mental health laws need to change.

During the early 1960s a series of initiatives designed to reform the mental health system were passed. At issue was the system of state run hospitals for the mentally ill, which were increasingly perceived as inhumane and, with the help of new medications, rather unnecessary for large portions of the patient population. In 1961, the Joint Commission on Mental Illness released Action for Mental Health, calling for the integration of the mentally ill into the general public with the aid of Community Mental Health Centers. In 1963, the Mental Retardation Facilities and Community Mental Health Centers instituted the centers, but due to the financial drain of the Vietnam War during the 1960s and the financial crisis of the 1970s, the program was not fully funded. 1 The result was the release of patients into an environment lacking the Community Mental Health Centers to adequately treat them (Becker and Schulberg, 1976; DeLeonardis and Mauri, 1992; Hollingsworth, 1994; Rachlin, 1974; Rachlin et al, 1975; Saathoff et al, 1992; Shwed, 1978, 1980; Talbott, 1992; Worley and Lowery, 1988

By the start of the Carter administration in 1977, involuntary commitment had been restricted to those who were deemed as potentially dangerous to themselves or, perhaps more significantly, those around them. 2 Typically, the commitment had to be sponsored by a family member and/or ordered by the court. A result of this policy was that the mentally ill patient who refused treatment typically did not receive any at all. If the patient had lost contact with family members, she or he would not be committed unless found to be a threat by the court. Often, those arrested ended up in jail rather than in treatment if they had not been found to be a threat but had committed a crime (Abramson, 1972; Conrad and Schneider, 1980). One result was a high degree of stress and frustration experienced by the relatives of the patient. Throughout the 1970s, family members organized with the purpose of correcting a policy that they perceived was wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Alot of this has to do with the mainsteam media expoiting these icidents on purpose. I mean obviously an incident such as Aurora or Sandy Hook should make headlines, but I feel the media is running with every little story they can find on gun violence or gun use. What it boils down to; "They are manipulating people to be in fear of a tool, to bash the 2nd Amendment".

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hundreds of murderers use things like chloroform, blind folds, hog ties, etc., and the acts carried out in most of the most famous and horrendous cases, have been done with axes, knives, and homemade bombs of some sort. I recall once an article that stated every time someone dies from a gun shot, 3 die of a stabbing. I HIGHLY doubt there will ever be a discussion on removing knives from society! True, yes guns make for faster, more gruesome deaths, short work of a big job, but still, the fact remains guns are even below being a second choice as a 'favorite' weapon.
edit on 4-1-2013 by CashStronomer because: Damned Spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Did anyone here see Bourne Legacy? It dramatized a drug enduced doctor going on a shooting spree then killing himself in one scene.

I really do think 99% of shootings are what they appear to be on the surface. And all of this paranoia of being shot in a shooting spree is all from how much hear of it. You are way more likely to be randomly shot by a stranger that wants to rob you or as some gang initiation than in a shooting spree.

But in the 70s and 80s there was a series of shooting spree in Belgium that seemed very random and unsensible. Though never confirmed, the general consensus in Belgium today is most of those shootings were orchestrated by the Gladio movement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join