It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promote the Gun, Uplift the Second Amendment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SweetChild
And again I call BS.

So now you are no longer arguing her right to defend herself....you are now switching tactics, and calling me a liar.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
I'm all for the 2nd amendment and I have a very nice collection of pistols and long guns...

However people purchasing a fire arm need to be psychologically investigated as well as criminal and medical records looked at and if you have ever been charged with a violent crime or DWI............NO GUN, no exceptions.
edit on 14-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

I believe the weapons used belonged to his mother, so your arguement is mute. She was the first one shot.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
In terms of the arguments in relation to tyranny, I would like to point this out. When Tunisia overthrew their dictator, it was reported that they had the lowest gun ownership rate in the world. I just thought that fact was very interesting in relation to the arguments posted on this forum.

And the cops also sided with the people. For the most part the cops wouldn't fire on the people. Very unusual thing. That is not the case in the US though.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I swear to god, I'm to the point where I wish the government would round up all the right wing pro-rape, pro violence, pro gun nut jobs and stick 'em in a FEMA camp. I don't worry about cold hard criminals anymore. I worry about right wing crazies. They're the ones that pose the real danger to society.
edit on 15-12-2012 by SweetChild because: (no reason given)

And were all the people who did all the various shootings right wingers? Jared who shot Gabby was leftist, the guy who flew the plane into the building was left wing, the muslim guy who yelled allahu akhbar was surely not right wing,

Even the ones who don't use guns are usually left wing. The SEIU thugs who beat up the guy at the T Party in St. Louis, the lefty who hit a guy at another T Party broke his tooth I think, and obama supporter. The Union guy who attacked the Fox journalist just a week or so ago. All leftists

Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn of the Weatherman Underground who were part of bombing, again extremely left, members of SDS. They were also part of the Kent State riots.

The rest just nuts or on anti depressant drugs prescribed by do-nothing psychiatrists.

edit on 15-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I wonder if anyone of importance is looking into the background of the recent shooters. Is anyone actively looking for a connection that might show an underlying goal?

Being a conspiracy nut, we tend to think everything is a conspiracy, only to have rational (boring) people tell us how paranoid we are. I don't buy into every conspiracy, but these recent shootings seem to be pushing the anti gun agenda. Look what happened in Australia. And now look at how people in Australia view guns as a result? It's almost as if they were brain washed. (at least seems that way from the vocal ones)

If This keeps going, I would be surprised if a bill to outlaw assault weapons at least wasn't introduced. Notice in the article how a .223 caliber weapon was mentioned in almost every report? Either an AR-15 or a Mini 14.

This could be a false flag event taking place.

Obozo has been waiting for an excuse. Funny how it's just over a month since the election is over. He still won't answer any questions over Fast-and-Furious (1 dead American), plus several thousand Mexicans over the 2000 weapons he (Obozo) purposely sent over the boader; or Benghazi (4 dead Americans); and all the arms he sent to Syria.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I wonder if anyone of importance is looking into the background of the recent shooters. Is anyone actively looking for a connection that might show an underlying goal?

Being a conspiracy nut, we tend to think everything is a conspiracy, only to have rational (boring) people tell us how paranoid we are. I don't buy into every conspiracy, but these recent shootings seem to be pushing the anti gun agenda. Look what happened in Australia. And now look at how people in Australia view guns as a result? It's almost as if they were brain washed. (at least seems that way from the vocal ones)

If This keeps going, I would be surprised if a bill to outlaw assault weapons at least wasn't introduced. Notice in the article how a .223 caliber weapon was mentioned in almost every report? Either an AR-15 or a Mini 14.

This could be a false flag event taking place.

It will never pass the house. He'll have to EO it through some executive branch, and the the states will have to waste billions defeating it via thier own constitutions. Thank god we have those.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Now a personal note to those of you who don’t live in America

You do not live here. You do not understand our ways. Please have enough decency and tact to not use a horrible killing to push your agendas and your own countrie's political ideals.
Please allow us to morn, and have enough respect than to immediately start running your mouth about things you don’t understand…

Just for starters.....

America's Founding Fathers drafted the world's first written constitution more than 200 years ago. The legacy of that historical document is evident today in the constitutions of most of the world's democracies, and it continues to influence drafters of the very newest constitutions. Celebrating this important document, a distinguished constitutional scholar discusses how the Philadelphia model helped to change the world and how it continues to be a model for democratic governance.

THE U.S. CONSTITUTION: AMERICAS MOST IMPORTANT EXPORT

And as the UN and Countries who wish to impose their "brand' of laws and Government on us, this is what the Second Amendment is all about to MANY in America. I might not like this man, but his words are spot on.

As the Second Amendment implies, the right to bear arms isn’t given to us by the government, and it isn’t just an American right. It is a human right. As a fundamental component of self-defense, the right to bear arms is intimately tied to those universal truths expressed in our Declaration of Independence—that all men have rights to life and liberty, with which they are endowed by their Creator. And they have not just a right but a duty to throw off despotic government. These truths are universal. The Second Amendment is an amendment for all mankind.

The Right to Bear Arms is a Human Right

Guns don't kill people. People kill People.

Prayers to the victims, and their family's, and all affected..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You do not live here. You do not understand our ways. Please have enough decency and tact to not use a horrible killing to push your agendas and your own countrie's political ideals. Please allow us to morn, and have enough respect than to immediately start running your mouth about things you don’t understand…

One of the dumbest things I ever read on this site, deny ignorance bigot. You think your country is so special that people outside can't figure it out? I've been many times and have U.S. friends, and it ain't a complicated place, in fact, on some issues it's rather simple:

A coward requires a gun, a brave man doesn't need one. Tighter gun laws may not rid your streets of weapons but it would reduce deaths, FACT.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

We have it backwards, all this time we were thinking we were the evolved species....when is the last time you saw an animal pick up a gun and kill?

Except animals have very sharp teeth or claws, great speed for eluding predators or running down prey, developed fighting skills based on instinct, tails like whips, sharp spines, poison darts, poison stings, natural camoflage, horns or antlers, etc.
I doubt animals think that much when killing their prey or a predator.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

A coward requires a gun, a brave man doesn't need one.

A Coward killed kids yesterday. He could have done it with his Bare Hands.........

Tighter gun laws may not rid your streets of weapons but it would reduce deaths, FACT.

People will kill, regardless if there are guns or not.

The only FACT is People kill people. My gun is sitting in its case. It hasn't killed ANYONE.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
When I lived in the UK I felt no need to carry or own a gun to defend myself. I wonder why that is?

Answer: incredibly strict gun control means no-one owns or carries guns.

Yep, lived there myself.

Most were killed with hammers and knives.

But, good point dumb ass.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dondylion
You know what? Why do you need a gun to protect yourself? My sister sure as hell didn't need a gun to protect herself when three big men with knives and guns tried raping her two years ago. I sure as hell didn't need a gun when dumb teenagers broke into my house a year ago and attempted to steal my stuff.

It's called martial arts. Look into it, it's pretty useful.

Guns are really only good for making others feel they have power over another.

Martial arts take YEARS. Double OT 12 gauge buck takes 3 seconds. You make your choice, I'll make mine. I don't feel like I have power over another; I KNOW I do.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I swear to god, I'm to the point where I wish the government would round up all the right wing pro-rape, pro violence, pro gun nut jobs and stick 'em in a FEMA camp. I don't worry about cold hard criminals anymore. I worry about right wing crazies. They're the ones that pose the real danger to society.

WOW....you need to get back on that medication....seriously

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Keep your guns, outlaw bullets.

How about outlaw free thinking?... At least YOUR thinking should be outlawed as it defies reason, and logic, not to mention that you are the typical leftwinger wannabe tyrant...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Times change, plus there wasn't 300 million people living in America when Second Amendment was written.

There is no denying that Americas gun policy is a huge mess.

The right of EVERY PERSON to CHOOSE what they want to do, and whether they want to be armed or not should not change...

That is unless you are a leftwinger tyrant wannabe like the mayority or all leftwingers seem to be...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

As opposed to those who believe that political disagreements should be settled by throwing the dissenters into a government concentration camp....

You gotta love it.

When the thinking is no longer sane, then it's going to come to removing people from the rest of society. Because sooner, much sooner than later they'll act on their crazy impulses.

So, by your logic, YOU are the one we ALL need to be afraid of. It seems fortunate for YOU that the government has already established the concentration camps. Now, according to YOU; it's up to YOU to decide who gets thrown in.

You are the scariest element of all. Wow, you can be brainwashed that fast.

This site needs to FLAG you going forward. Nothing you say from this point forward can be trusted.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

You know what? Why do you need a gun to protect yourself? My sister sure as hell didn't need a gun to protect herself when three big men with knives and guns tried raping her two years ago. I sure as hell didn't need a gun when dumb teenagers broke into my house a year ago and attempted to steal my stuff.

Martial arts take YEARS. Double OT 12 gauge buck takes 3 seconds. You make your choice, I'll make mine. I don't feel like I have power over another; I KNOW I do.

Couple of things, how did a cowboy learn to use a computer and where is your time machine to get back home?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You do not live here. You do not understand our ways. Please have enough decency and tact to not use a horrible killing to push your agendas and your own countrie's political ideals. Please allow us to morn, and have enough respect than to immediately start running your mouth about things you don’t understand…

One of the dumbest things I ever read on this site, deny ignorance bigot. You think your country is so special that people outside can't figure it out? I've been many times and have U.S. friends, and it ain't a complicated place, in fact, on some issues it's rather simple:

A coward requires a gun, a brave man doesn't need one. Tighter gun laws may not rid your streets of weapons but it would reduce deaths, FACT.

So, 3 large 300 lb men kick your front door in with AK-47's and you are watching TV with your wife and 2 small childeren and you are holding what used to be your manhood in your hand as defense.

Your wife is raped and your childeren are all shot in front of you as they ransack your house before shooting you between your eyes.

Call me a coward, but I have a loaded AR-15 within 2 feet and all 3 would have been dead before they got 3 feet inside my house.

I'd much rather have my life then yours. There is NOTHING cowardice about being prepared. In my eyes YOU failed to protect your family. As a man, there is no worse crime.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

So, 3 large 300 lb men kick your front door in with AK-47's and you are watching TV with your wife and 2 small childeren and you are holding what used to be your manhood in your hand as defense. Your wife is raped and your childeren are all shot in front of you as they ransack your house before shooting you between your eyes. Call me a coward, but I have a loaded AR-15 within 2 feet and all 3 would have been dead before they got 3 feet inside my house. I'd much rather have my life then yours. There is NOTHING cowardice about being prepared. In my eyes YOU failed to protect your family. As a man, there is no worse crime.

I would have more chance of winning millions on the lottery than that happening here and it also sounds like you buy that fear crap your government feed you everyday.

I am not blaming the current mess of the U.S. on you or anyone else here, the responsibility lies with your government. Money talks, likes guns and makes more money

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Couple of things, how did a cowboy learn to use a computer and where is your time machine to get back home?

That's Mr. Cowboy Engineer to you sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join