It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Essences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"If you want to cook something sweet for life and you need to use an essence think well before and use the best essence needed to get the best result ever."

I guess that essences are not like spices,but sometimes can be.Many times when we make a sweet we use an essence.

Sometimes when we are making a thread we might add a small amount from an essence to give taste to that thread.

blog.bakerybits.co.uk...

If salt and pepper are essences then all the food in the world is made with essence.

If all the love of this world has a little bit of essence then the extract of love is distilled product from feelings.

Essences

Can be many types of essences and all of them distilled from something that was concentrated in a drop of that essence.

Can be good essences and bad essences.

They say that strong essences are kept in small bottles.I don't know if that is reffering to the mind or the body or both.

But lately I was thinking what can be the essence of "thought".

Well the essence of the thougt might be one word from a phrase or a text, I mean that esential word that could make the difference by making him essence for that phrase or text.

But those that cannot express themselves with the written or spoken word they must have another way to get that little small drop of essence from their thought or thoughts.

Maybe by touching the word with their thought is like caressing a soft skin with traces of sand on it on sandy beach in a summer day.

This mean that they can bring the word to hights that has never been achieved by those with all integers senses.

Maybe they can distill and extract better than anyone the essences of life from all the thoughts and all the feelings they have and turn them into small drops of essentials.

Even if they cannot see or hear or use their hands to write or use their mouth to speak it is that feeling when you are around them that they have a special gift to extract the best essences of the thought and give it to the world in a manner that most people cannot.

If you will put them to cook a cake I think that will be best cake in the world for the simple reason that they know how to use essences.

en.wikipedia.org...

For them essence of life it is not made by what they feel when they interact with the environment but by what they feel when they extract the essence of the thought and exchange it with those who are around them.

It's like the process of photosynthesis,the exchange of light give all the colors of nature and give oxygen to all the living creatures and not only.

gleesonbiology.pbworks.com...

I've heard these words many times 'food for the thought' but I never understood what could mean.If you need to feed your thoughts with something then how you will get that esential drop of essence out of it?This means that for some, feeding the thought is like feeding an animal.

Then what is silence?Can be silence the best food for the thought?

But silence is made of nothing because a deaf man that cannot hear he feed his thoughts with....silence and he is getting the purest and the most concentrated drop of essence than most people do.

But I guess that in the end we all are essence in a way,I mean each individual is like a drop of essence and then that means that we are seven billion drops made of the same essence to give taste to life and not only.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I felt the need to add this vid to express better ...Essences.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
are you mocking me? you..

To reply to your signature. In bitterness you can find truth.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
are you mocking me? you..

To reply to your signature. In bitterness you can find truth.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)
I certainly do not understand your words .

Can you be more specific? please.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your signature.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your signature.

No problem it happens.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

It surely wasn't wasn't.

new topics

top topics

join