It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of my deceased Father again, bad omen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have only had dreams about my father a few times.

The first time was the night he died, before i knew he had passed. I had a dream of him more or less telling me goodbye. He was in a car and he drove away holding an infant child in his arms which i felt was how he saw me. Later that day when i woke up i found out he had died in the hospital that night,

The second time: I had a dream that he was telling me i don't know everything and i was very confused about it. Soon after i found out about a property in dispute that he owned before he died and i was now being sued over it. Even though i didn't even know it existed when he died.

Last night i saw him again, this time he was at the site of some horrific event. Something on the scale of 9/11. He looked concerned but didn't say anything he simply looked at me while i could see this disaster in the distance behind him. Smoke rising into the sky and lots of rubble.

It was very unnerving to say the least. The view of the disaster was hard to make out and of course its hard to remember every detail after waking up.

I wake up today and i wonder what else is coming? I'm hoping it was just a dream, and not him telling me of something coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If you don't dream about him that often, then it really is him telling you something (or an aspect of your subconscious that is a reminder of him). It would seem he is always watching over you and has your best interests at heart. Next time, try having an "in depth" conversation with him. Heed this dream, if you see him again, ask how much time you have before this "might" occur.

Of course, sometimes a dream is just a dream, but something tells me that this is not the case here.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

After the first time, where i dreamt of him leaving to wake up and found out he had died. I was convinced they were more.

After last nights, im just hoping they are not. I don't want to have us face another epic disaster. There's so much bad going on already.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I never had my father come back. I sometimes talk to him when walking in the woods but know he is not around. It is just a way of talking things out with myself I guess, getting things off my chest. I guess my father went somewhere, his business here being finished. A part of him still lives on within me and my kids, he is not really dead at all. Is it actually him that is contacting you or your subconscious that is talking to you in your dreams? I can't say I know but I have had dreams happening as they unfolded while knowing nothing of the event yet. I think it is some sort of communication but with whom I do not know. These dreams I had seemed real and I found they were real shortly after. All effected people I knew.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I dream of my wife (passed of cancer couple years ago way too young) often. I wake up and usually feel down as hell. But, I keep telling myself, theres not a damn thing I can do about it. Its done. I probably should go out more and mingle (I've tried a bit) but, I just don't have it in me yet I guess. Sleep can be a bitch when you've lost a loved one.

Anyway, I just think (at least for me) you've got to tell yourself the brain is going to mess with you while your sleeping. It will bring forth stuff you don't want to think about while your awake.

You can't be on ATS to block thoughts while sleeping.

edit on 14-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tpsreporter

I don't know if this holds any water for you, but if you can think back to when you had your other
dreams you might discover that (the prophetic ones) tend to happen in early winter and the beginning of spring. i've spoken with a few Lakota elders about my dreams that came true. The general consensus seemed to be that the spirits must rest during the winter, so there is a period when they are especially noisy,
sort of like "One more thing before I go to bed".....and when they wake up in the spring they have lots to tell as well. During the summer and fall they are still talking but not as much. One thing I can't figure out is why all of the men I know that have died have died in the spring. Of course men die at other times! But when I compare the men to the women I've known it seems that the women have died during the cold months and the men in the spring. There have been a few exceptions, but throughout my life this has been a theme I've noticed. May your father rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I just posted about a well known psychic who is spot on with his predictions. He is saying he is being shown mass destruction.

Link to psychic thread

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Scary stuff. I didn't see any Ice but the rising smoldering smoke was there.

Maybe a good time to go camping........

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hope your dream fortold the cataclysm for this friday. I really can't be bothered with christmas this year.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I dream about my parents, (who are both dead) kids, first girlfriend, not much about my wife (who is dead) never bad dreams, thankfully, just really weird, as I bicycle everywhere I can, the damn bike pops up quite often too, from what I can remember, never have 'nightmares' perhaps I'm too well adjusted?

new topics

top topics

join