It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons Ban in the making?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Let me first say my heart is saddened by those who have been lost and their family/friends left behind to bear the burden of their death due to these heinous killings. Slime ball pieces of s--- with no heart could only do these evil acts. I hope the cowards burn in hell.

With all the recent mass shootings will there be an attempt via the UN or the FED's to impose some sort of ban on weapons?

And if so what are your go to purchases for the "must have" weapons and/or accessories.

I believe AR lowers and high capacity mags would be a good investment right now.

And stripped receivers for AK and AR platforms would be great as well.

What would be "grandfathered" in?

Your thoughts???

Here's a vid I like : www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I honestly hate to say it, but I think there is a definite possibility that this might have been, once again, some manchurian candidate setup. The other shooting sprees weren't enough. They needed something bigger, and they needed to make sure it was kids this time.

I hope to god i'm wrong, but even then, it's just a truly terrible event. I don't think this one is going to fade away after a week of media attention this time.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How many people need to die for people to realise that owning assault rifles with extended mags etc is wrong?
You must start to at least look at some sort of method to make sure insane people can not get their hands on weapons like this.
But I forgot "cold dead hands etc"....
Poor poor people.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
I honestly hate to say it, but I think there is a definite possibility that this might have been, once again, some manchurian candidate setup. The other shooting sprees weren't enough. They needed something bigger, and they needed to make sure it was kids this time.

I hope to god i'm wrong, but even then, it's just a truly terrible event. I don't think this one is going to fade away after a week of media attention this time.

There is no question in my mind. These stories are so bizarre. The blood will pour when they try to ban guns though. The only ones with guns then will be those like this "person" - those with no morals and no problem murdering children.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This shooting following the Batman shooting, My false flag meter is off the charts.

This was STAGED and anyone who can't see that is f'idiot.

Lets look at this Sandy Hook is a public school no one in the inner circle sends their children there so to their mind the children were expendable if it gets guns out of the hands of the sheep.

Whes something like this happens ask yourself 'how many of the banksters children were hurt if the answer is 'none they wouldn't be caught dead there' that should send up a red flag.

Watch. I have ten bucks that says the still aliver shooter will have the same glassy mind controlled look that James Holm (batman) and Jerrod Lee (Giffords) have.
edit on 14-12-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
How many people need to die for people to realise that owning assault rifles with extended mags etc is wrong?
You must start to at least look at some sort of method to make sure insane people can not get their hands on weapons like this.
Poor poor people.

Because 100 people a year doesn't equate to the millions that would die once that takes hold.

link   

Poor poor people.

Because 100 people a year doesn't equate to the millions that would die once that takes hold.

link   
It is a concurrent thought we have and it is truly sickening.
But I would not put it past TPTB to indeed take it to this level.

That is: 1 If there really is TPTB
2 If there really is a weapons ban conspiracy

Nonetheless it really does out everything over the edge so to speak with kids involved.

I CC everyday and have been for over 10 years but this makes me also question gun ownership and the 2nd Amendment.

And tomorrow is the Anniversary of the Bill of Rights..... sad days ahead

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Good god those poor people and kids. Something needs to be done to educate people against violence, and to help those who need help so this kind of thing is reduced or eliminated altogether. Society failed both the victims and the assailant(s), whatever the case is regarding the details.

Look. All of you were screaming from 2008 that Obama was going to take away your guns. Hasn't happened, so let's be real. When was the last time you saw some UN guy show up at your doorstep? What.. never? Exactly. So just stop with the crazy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Sorry so you are saying if they try to take our guns millions would die? yes or no.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Poor poor people.

Todays shooting in Connecticut was with 2 handguns

1 Sig Sauer 9mm handgun
1 Glock 9mm handgun

I suppose they had high cap mags and possibly silencers/suppressors due to some people not "hearing" the gunshots.

There were no long guns today as of reports up until this post...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Oh that makes it so much better....
I will say it I hope they do ban gun sales to the public and bullets that would stop horrors like this happening.
But I forgot "cold dead hands"
Pfft What a civilized society you guys have.
More like the wild west...sorry for my views but kids got killed.
We had the dunblane massacre and public opinion forced our government to ban handguns because we saw that they have no use in a modern decent society.
Here.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
First off...my heart and prayers go to the families of those little ones taken away from their parents and loved ones...makes me sick and furious..

Op I was thinking of making a thread on this topic...I believe that these are staged...that shortly the President will

issue a moratorium on all gun sales..followed by an exec. order for certain guns or more to be "turned in" for the

greater good. Go buy what you can and hide em. That's what I would do.

link   
Why ban them? It's not like any psychopath with guns is running around killing children at schools. Oh wait..

link   
I don't support a full ban on firearms, as hunting is a very important and perfectly fine pastime. I do believe, however, that assault rifles should be completely banned. I also believe there should be a very strict limit to the amount of ammunition a person should be allowed to own. Guns should also be the most regulated and controlled industry in existence. It should be VERY difficult for the average citizen to own a firearm.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Poor poor people.

Dude... I totally agree with you. However, there is definitely something more to this. America isn't the average country. American leaders are not the average leaders. They're all messed up in the head mentally. All they care about is money and power. Ever since the beginning, since this country was founded. If they start taking our guns... They will take over the people completely. Everything here is already stolen and they aren't very sympathetic.

I believe this is a set up because the dice just isn't landing on the right number for them. What they didn't know I that it never will and now that they know. They are one step closer to doing it by force, they're killing our kids... basically saying "Give up the guns or more kids will die." Trying to usher in their "New World Order" They tell us to our face already. They know we know, they don't give a damn.

Expect another shooting soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Kids got killed and it was sad, but if you look
at the current topics..
kids got killed in china and it was a knife...

its not gun control that is going to stop this..

should we ban all knives?
edit on 14-12-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by paratus

Oh that makes it so much better....
I will say it I hope they do ban gun sales to the public and bullets that would stop horrors like this happening.
But I forgot "cold dead hands"
Pfft What a civilized society you guys have.
More like the wild west...sorry for my views but kids got killed.
We had the dunblane massacre and public opinion forced our government to ban handguns because we saw that they have no use in a modern decent society.
Here.
en.wikipedia.org...

"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

Handguns have no use in a modern decent society? Ok, hows that working out for you?
I can defend myself , my family and everyone in a 20 meter radius.
You????

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have a funny hunch that legislation will soon be enacted. So much for our constitutional rights when people are screwing them up by doing this sort of stuff and carrying the guns all over the place just because it's legal. I hope they don't take away my fathers and uncles guns that I inherited. I see sentiment going over fifty percent shortly as more and more people are seeing some relative involved in one of these kind of instances. There are crazy people out there with guns though, but is taking guns away from law abiding sensible people going to make this better? As far as I am concerned, no individual other than the law enforcement and military need fully automatic weapons. I know that precedence will eventually be used against us if we leave them do this though, look at the seat belt laws and their generation of governmental income because we voted to buckle up kids.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I can defend myself , my family and everyone in a 20 meter radius.
You????

Defend yourself from whom?
Someone with a gun?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join