It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US judge prompts outrage after saying: 'If she didn't want sex, her body should have just shut down'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcabmi

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by kcabmi

None of your whole crusade here has anything to do with this rape case. We are not here to discuss how things turn out for women in other cases. Whenever you state things like this in a topic on rape, it makes it look like you almost condone the rape because you're bitter of women and to be honest it is not becoming of you. Take this somewhere else into your own topic. We are to discuss this rape case here.

It is a detailed enumeration of women finally getting a dose of their own medicine. As I mentioned, rape is revealed in more than a sexual nature, further mentioning that many men didn't even have to rape ...to be accused and thrown in jail for it. It is hard to relate a man being raped by a woman.....under your logic...no one but a woman could respond. as men are not easily "raped" by a woman.

Now tell me that you don't consider rape an injustice, and an injustice of the sex is quite related to the subject matter at hand.

Stop trying to get someone to delete my response, so that...once again...the woman's word is the only one heard.

Grow up and learn to debate. You can't have everyone to fight your battles for you all the time and still call yourself a fighter for equality.

So by your logic, since rape is 'women's just desserts' because some girls have lied about being raped to get guys in the brown stuff, how about men get robbed, assaulted and raped since these are criminal offences committed by men?
Perhaps, since you're making a vast generalisation, you should once in a while get the utter # beaten out of you, because that would be men getting a dose of their own medicine for the domestic abuse perpetrated by men. See how this works? If all women get tarred and should be dealt with in the manner of the crime they report (whether true or not), then men should get it too right?

Women don't lie about being raped and get away with it. I know this better than anyone! One of my 'friends' lied about her ex and his friend raping her in the back of his van, and now she's in prison for 3 years. No evidence to support her claim. I'm not saying there aren't some evil women out there who will collect evidence for the purposes of framing someone. All I'm saying is that you have to have time, and brains to frame someone and leave no room for doubt.

Women can rape men. Women have raped men. And men rape men. It's about power, not sexuality or love. You're dehumanising the victim. You're removing their power.

I hope no-one deletes your responses, then everyone can see what utter rubbish you're coming out with.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Yeah. Send him to a maximum security prison for a morning shower. If he drops the soap, I hope, for his sake, that his body shuts down.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
these comments by a judge are totally sick but not unsurprising. working in law i've seen many similar comments made by male judges in sexual assault cases.

society as a whole has to change the criminal law system and pick better judges.

at the moment, it's a complete sick JOKE.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

"he should know the difference between 'wanted' sex and 'forcible' sex. The one is done with consent while the other is done with force or threat of violence. "

sometimes that "wanted" sex is not so wanted the next morning, especially when you cant remember ^^ thats how alot of cases come about.

although i think if he really feels that way , there should have been a panel of at least ten doctors that could agree. i dont know the whole case didnt read i will when i get home. but im pretty sure he is not a doctor

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Maybe he is related to Todd Akin from Missouri.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
This guy needs a ass whoopin from Judge Judy. I wonder what other damage his flawed logic has caused other people. If you don't want to be raped just shut down. Wtf does that mean? Just roll over and play dead? He apparently never taken into account that there is a percentage of women whom are raped and murdered afterwards. Those who survive this horrific ordeal have to stand in front of idiots like this in court who flip flop it around and make it look like it's your fault.

These people that say this should have to experience rape for themselves! Lets see how well they do when they are getting plowed up their poop shoot if they can just close their anuses or shut off the emotion of fear and the feeling of pain! I bet they would change thir tunes after the first thrust!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just like, if I don't want to have sex my body should just shut down, this is an outrage!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
How exactly would someone's body shut down to not allow rape? I know my lady area doesn't have teeth, nor will it sew itself shut to prevent forced entry....

I am not saying this man is right.. but one woman I dated was very nervous the firs time with me and her lady part was dang near impossible to access. So either she shut it down OR i am huge. As the months went by she was no longer nervous and it was not a problem anymore.

so i don't know maybe you can maybe you can't or she was an odd ball.
edit on 16-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by korathin

Actually there is nothing to cringe about however. Very few men get raped, at least by women.

For countless years, since I was a child and followed everything in the papers I have noticed massive injustices done by judges to women and children. This isn't a new thing to edify some feminists, most of whom never talk like you say, for what feminism means is THE EQUALITY. AND EUTOPIA. It doesn't mean female dominated.

In any case, cases like, mother abused and judge insists dangerous father have access and first thing he does is take his son to the woods and beat him to death, he didnt even get second degree. I think he copped a plea and confessed so got something like aggravated assault/manslaughter. How does your 2 year old son aggravate his murder???.

Cases like, woman raped, passed out, so judge says she deserves it.

Cases like, mother and daughter murdered by a break and enter guy who wanted to steal the van, and it seems he was prepared to murder ahead of time, so it should have been murder 1 for both, but never is for women, its always second degree or less, so he got "under the same circumstances" murder 1 for the girl and second degree for the mom.

Cases like, a child being told she had Sigmund Freud's Odipus Syndrome, so she had "seduced" the male abuser. That syndrome was MADE UP because he would have ruined his career in those days to come out with the amount of sexual abuse cases of his clients and prevalent it was, so instead he created something, sexualizing children, and blamed the victim.

How many have suffered for that LIE I wonder.

There are many cases crossing sexual to murders that are mind boggling. But its always been abuse of women and children in courts.

All the while men pat themselves on the back and proclaim with bullhorns how women get off easily in courts, BLA BLA BLA. Its pathetic and beyond lame.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Feminism is nothing more then a female supremacist hate movement. To say feminism stands for equality is not only an outright lie but an act of bigotry in of itself.

As per the case of the father getting off for killing his child in the woods, I strongly urge you to list a link or give the case name, something to verify as that seem far removed from the realm of reality(and everyone knows that feminists are pathological liars as not a single feminist study has passed the peer review process and is almost always found to be outright fraud, distortion of facts for dramatic effect or cherry picked data).

Or maybe it is a case of projecting?

triangle.news14.com...
dailyindependent.com...
www.theblaze.com...
news.yahoo.com...
www.wvec.com...
jonathanturley.org...
calgary.ctvnews.ca...
www.jihadwatch.org...
antimisandry.com...
antimisandry.com...
antimisandry.com...
-
www.ussc.gov...

digitalcommons.utep.edu...

And lastly on this note:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Now for your other ridiculous claims in-regards that women are "rarely" rapists, it is only because when women commit rape it is refered to as "sexual assault" and marginalized.
www.vaonline.org...
female-offenders.com...

There is not much to say after thoroughly dismantling your post. I hope you see the light though.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcabmi

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by kcabmi

None of your whole crusade here has anything to do with this rape case. We are not here to discuss how things turn out for women in other cases. Whenever you state things like this in a topic on rape, it makes it look like you almost condone the rape because you're bitter of women and to be honest it is not becoming of you. Take this somewhere else into your own topic. We are to discuss this rape case here.

It is a detailed enumeration of women finally getting a dose of their own medicine. As I mentioned, rape is revealed in more than a sexual nature, further mentioning that many men didn't even have to rape ...to be accused and thrown in jail for it. It is hard to relate a man being raped by a woman.....under your logic...no one but a woman could respond. as men are not easily "raped" by a woman.

Now tell me that you don't consider rape an injustice, and an injustice of the sex is quite related to the subject matter at hand.

Stop trying to get someone to delete my response, so that...once again...the woman's word is the only one heard.

Grow up and learn to debate. You can't have everyone to fight your battles for you all the time and still call yourself a fighter for equality.

So by your logic, since rape is 'women's just desserts' because some girls have lied about being raped to get guys in the brown stuff, how about men get robbed, assaulted and raped since these are criminal offences committed by men?
Perhaps, since you're making a vast generalisation, you should once in a while get the utter # beaten out of you, because that would be men getting a dose of their own medicine for the domestic abuse perpetrated by men. See how this works? If all women get tarred and should be dealt with in the manner of the crime they report (whether true or not), then men should get it too right?

Women don't lie about being raped and get away with it. I know this better than anyone! One of my 'friends' lied about her ex and his friend raping her in the back of his van, and now she's in prison for 3 years. No evidence to support her claim. I'm not saying there aren't some evil women out there who will collect evidence for the purposes of framing someone. All I'm saying is that you have to have time, and brains to frame someone and leave no room for doubt.

Women can rape men. Women have raped men. And men rape men. It's about power, not sexuality or love. You're dehumanising the victim. You're removing their power.

I hope no-one deletes your responses, then everyone can see what utter rubbish you're coming out with.

Only with people who think in terms of power and control is it about power and control. Normal people and more empathic people cannot understand the control or power aspect most of the time. Only control freaks truly believe that is what it is about, as they are projecting their own thoughts on the matter onto others.

The "what" of any crime is never really universal. In some instances rape is about control. Such as in horrific war's or during a recent genocide the Feminist Women's Affair's Minister of Rwanda order the troops she had influence/control over to rape the Tutsi women first, before killing them to cause more terror and panic. Under her command the raping of Tutsi women became standard policy before mass killings.

Most people view rape in terms they can understand. Because most people are not control freaks, they view the cause as the person wanted something, had no conscious and took it. Truth is, I wouldn't be surprised if most rapists are rapists for varying reasons, just like most murderers are murderers for varying reasons.

As per the false accusation in rape that feminist, female supremacists, like to marginalize:

www.foxnews.com...
Other studies point to close to 50% of rape claims are fraudulent.

www.mediaradar.org...
This must be your friend right?
www.nypost.com...

I will agree with feminists on one key issue: America has a serious rape culture problem. America loves it when a man, a young man or a little boy is raped. They love it when men are raped it prison, glee over when women rape men, and think it is absolutely fabulous when women rape young men or little boy's.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

How exactly would someone's body shut down to not allow rape? I know my lady area doesn't have teeth, nor will it sew itself shut to prevent forced entry....

I am not saying this man is right.. but one woman I dated was very nervous the firs time with me and her lady part was dang near impossible to access. So either she shut it down OR i am huge. As the months went by she was no longer nervous and it was not a problem anymore.

so i don't know maybe you can maybe you can't or she was an odd ball.
edit on 16-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

It's really common for a woman to 'tense up', and the trouble you had may have been a combination of her being very tense, and generally 'tight' and you being large.
Even though the vaginal canal can accept almost any size penis (and I'm talking within normal boundaries, not the girth of a Coke can - at least not without extensive 'training' first), damage can still be sustained to the tissue, in the way of bruising or tearing.
When you think in terms that it is still possible to rape someone anally, even though you can clench that mother tight tight tight; if the attacker has the mind, he WILL violate you.

Any damage sustained to the vagina (and areas surrounding it), mouth, anal passage is usually a good way to tell whether intercourse was forced. There are also factors to judge whether the damage could have been sustained during consensual sex.

With that said, I still maintain there is never a 'lock-down' on a body, preventing rape.

reply to post by korathin

Nope, this was my friend. Sorry, I thought it was three years, but she was jailed for two. It was a big enough story that it made it into a Nationwide paper.

The issue I have about women who lie about rape (and create such inflated statistics), is that it smears the claims of anyone who HAVE been raped.

I will agree with feminists on one key issue: America has a serious rape culture problem. America loves it when a man, a young man or a little boy is raped. They love it when men are raped it prison, glee over when women rape men, and think it is absolutely fabulous when women rape young men or little boy's.

What?! I've never heard of this? Why would feminists rejoice in any kind of rape? It's a disgusting crime no matter who is perpetrated by.

:ETA: Ugh, I just checked and it turns out my 'friend' was out in 8 months. What a joke. A nasty, manipulative, compulsive liar like that should have done her full sentence and learned her lesson in the process.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: adding more

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

While I concur with your statement and think it would be wise to mandate attendance to such courses of sensitivity a stone cannot be made to bleed.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Many women like myself who have been truly raped, do not report the attack. Because we know first handed how hard it can be to prove in court - the court turns rape cases into he/she said stories. And in many cases, the trials can cause permanent damage to the rape victim's reputation and mental health.

Many true rape victims, lay blame on themselves for their attack because most of the time, attacks happen by people women already know or trust. I can only imagine what this woman is feeling after having the the judge tell her she should have fought harder. And I wonder what this will do to her psyche and how it will effect her overall healing process.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
If we don't want these kind of injustices, the Judicial System should just 'shut down.'

Second line.

what would you put in place of it ...

might makes right ??

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join