It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US judge prompts outrage after saying: 'If she didn't want sex, her body should have just shut down'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like the judge is not fully in charge of his faculties and should probably be unseated before he causes someone else harm with his broken logic.

Seriously, what do you have to do to remove a judge from power?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There are no words that accurately describe how I feel about this. Her body should of just shut down? Are you kidding me?!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This female myth that holds women responsible because they asked for it, they didn't resist hard enough, and they secretly all want it anyway continues to mask the disgusting heinous crime of rape. It amazes me that someone in his position of power can make such a ridiculous statement. Next he will be accusing a woman of throwing her vagina around a penis! Rape is an act of power, ejaculation is just a side affect. As a man, I ask all you ladies out there to not judge the rest of us in the light of his behavior.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
Wow, sounds like the judge is not fully in charge of his faculties and should probably be unseated before he causes someone else harm with his broken logic.

Seriously, what do you have to do to remove a judge from power?

Typically not vote him in come election time.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
my 2 cents on the subject...

is pretty much lock step with everyone before me.

-grabs a pitchfork and joins the mob-

I should check the source though to make sure its not the onion or something...it sounds too rediculous to even be true frankly.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I kinda think they should get rid of that judge myself. He is a disgrace to the system.

If he thinks like that then maybe the legal system should be examining his past. Where do we get these kind of people from? Who the hell would put him into that position.
edit on 14-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

More social breakdown! Lack of any remorse for the victim from the rapest is one thing but to have this coming out of the judges mouth just goes to show us that our world is perverted, demented, demeaning and on the edge of social breakdown! If we are not there already! How can we accept the justice system when there is this kind of backwards thinking? Our whole government is based on lies, deceptions and corruptions! How much longer will we continue to ignore the presence of such issues before we hold those responsable for the shape our country is in? When corruption, pedifiles and demoralized men rule the world what kind of future do we have to look forward to? Our denial will not change the world we live in, only through sacrifice will the face of humanity show compassionate resolve!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

if someone doesn't want sex, the body 'will not permit that to happen.'

So... if you slip someone a roofie or simply tie them up, they must have wanted it?

How do people like this remember to breath? and why can't they forget?

edit on 12/14/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You see, when rape is occurring, unless the woman is a hussy and simply asking for it, the lady parts seal up in order to prevent the attacker's member from intruding. It's a natural defense mechanism God installed in every woman.

That was sarcasm up there, in case you didn't catch it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
How exactly would someone's body shut down to not allow rape? I know my lady area doesn't have teeth, nor will it sew itself shut to prevent forced entry....

There is actually a movie with the name teeth! Too bad God did'nt see fit to have woman equipped with such a defense mechanism! It's unfortunate that when a woman is raped it seems she is the one that gets judged instead of the rapest! I think our justice system is deplorable in the consideration of rape victims and think that
rape should be taken very seriously! It has been shown that it's an act of violence and not an act of sexual conduct! While i do feel those that do this crime should do their time, I also believe that any woman who lies about such a crime should have to face the same penalty as most rapest!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Are you sure this judge isn't a close relation to U.S. representative Todd Akin? It could be a genetic thing where the ignorant gene was passed on to him.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Judges like this & the one that gave probation to the LEO are the scum of the Earth. They make the world a worse place by being: misogynist, corrupted, biased, bought-out & many other things. Scumbags like this deserve to be disbarred & even imprisoned. Sickening.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This guy needs a ass whoopin from Judge Judy. I wonder what other damage his flawed logic has caused other people. If you don't want to be raped just shut down. Wtf does that mean? Just roll over and play dead? He apparently never taken into account that there is a percentage of women whom are raped and murdered afterwards. Those who survive this horrific ordeal have to stand in front of idiots like this in court who flip flop it around and make it look like it's your fault.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The judge must have been high on drugs when he made this comment.

Does he think she's some kind of robot who can "turn off their body" with the flick of a switch?

Good lord. People need to seriously THINK before they speak.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
How exactly would someone's body shut down to not allow rape? I know my lady area doesn't have teeth, nor will it sew itself shut to prevent forced entry....

I was just pondering the same conundrum myself!! Thanks to this "oh so wise and knowledgeable" judge, girls, we'll never have to claim a headache again! just close it up and shut it down!

Seriously though, what an absolute idiot, its worrying to think that people like this are in power. Rape is a nightmare for woman, because it is so out of our control, and physically we dont stand a chance.
Insensitive lunatic!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yes, just because a woman is being raped, her physical body is not going to respond to the physical stimulation. Her lady parts will not self lubricate to the stimulation to aid the way because no, that's not a reflex at all but a totally conscious controllable action.

Honestly, how can some people be so stupid? I don't get it. Maybe he didn't get enough sex ed classes when he was younger? The body physically responds to just about everything with reflex responses. That doesn't mean that the person themself wanted anything. That's almost like saying a person with bad allergies wants to sneeze and sneeze and sneeze or else their body would stop undergoing an allergic reaction on cue.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Surely rape victims not getting pregnant is to do with rapists not wanting to leave DNA evidence, right?

that judge needs to be gangraped by elephants

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
Surely rape victims not getting pregnant is to do with rapists not wanting to leave DNA evidence, right?

that judge needs to be gangraped by elephants

By their "members" AND by their trunks... Possibly the tusks as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
An i thought people couldn't be this stupid,,,, Daily I am proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

I think part of the problem is males are aroused by stimulation (or mere sight). They don't get that female vaginal lubrication is largely a hormonal process and has almost nothing to with arousal. They are two completely separate processes in ladies. Women are aroused in the mind and men just can't seem to get it. That's why they can make idiotic comments like this, they think we work the same way as they do and we don't.

(Now, I am not saying men can't get raped at all, I'm just saying the process of arousal is different in men and women so that might be why this crap comes up).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join