It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by CraigSnedeker

Strange. His family is either dead or missing and now his facebook/twitter account deleted...

Something strange is going on...

-SAP-

I agree, it seems as if there is a much larger plot just under the surface.

You appear to be an Annon, I am sure you saved the screen.

I'm not Annon, my avatar is a promo for Gray State. I prefer not to align myself with Anonymous. And the screenshot is on page 8, I already posted it. Here's a more updated one though, they must have been taken before the page was taken down.

link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by MystikMushroom

To add more plausibility to this theory, why is there almost always reports of more than one person involved in the beginning. Next then you know the news reads "long gunman" every time. Then after telling us the same story again, they tell us it is a copy cat again!!!!!! I do not buy the copy cat story.

Seriously this is too weird.

But this one is extraordinarily vile.

God bless their souls. May they be with you for Eternity.
edit on 14-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

I mentioned that earlier in this thread -- that it always starts off with reports of two people, but in the end we come to find out it was a "lone gunman".

Perhaps the second person is the coach, aka "handler" overseeing and making sure the subject is switched on and functioning properly.

I have to say, unless this kid has a military or law enforcement background, he was incredibly lethal for how small his targets were.

Fear is a potent weapon, moreso than guns. If one can master how to use fear as a weapon, they become practically unstoppable.

link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Wow, that is a strange report. You think if he killed himself it would be easy to confirm, especially since the cops didn't shot any at all. So if its not obvious how he died, that is odd. Thank you for the link, I am keeping up with it close now to see how this unfolds. I would like to know how he died. Will watch for medical examiners report.

link   
reply to post by Highground

to my knowledge, and please correct me if im wrong, you ARE allowed to purchase a gun outside of the states, through a reputable dealer, and have the dealer transport it to a dealer in your state to be picked up.

link   
As bad as this is, people need to understand that the weapon used is inconsequential to the killer's desired outcome. You can remove guns from the equation, but it doesn't change the equation. Anyone with an IQ above my birthweight can build an effective bomb from easily obtainable materials if that's their intention.

The weapon is simply the means. The guy in China didn't have a gun, so he used a knife. Different weapon, same intention, and same result. If someone wants to kill someone else, and they are determined enough to do it, they'll use whatever weapon they have at their disposal to achieve their goal. We've seen that time and time again in the Middle East with IED's. The "I" stands for "Improvised" for a reason.

I don't like what happened here. I'd rather the guy have just gone and jumped off a bridge or something. But everyone focusing every breath on the rules and regulations for obtaining a gun are not thinking about every other thing out there that can be used as a very effective weapon for killing. Bombs. Other parts of the world deal with suicide bombings every day. Remove guns from the equation and you'll have would-be killers looking for other means to achieve their goals. Some of those means would have taken out several classrooms simultaneously.

Be careful what you wish for. Guns aren't the problem. Killers are the problem here, and they'll use whatever means necessary to kill.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

Originally posted by Highground

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
Cling to your guns, folks! They will certainly keep you warm at night when the streets run with the blood of your children.

The guns used here were already either 1) illegal in Connecticut, or 2) illegal for a 20-year-old to buy or possess in CT.

Yup, and Connecticut is such a BIG state that going to another state where they are legal is too taxing to imagine!

Illegal to buy handguns out of state, and illegal to import assault weapons into Connecticut.

Also illegal to kill people. What is your point? Banning the sale of guns, and prohibiting the private ownership of guns makes them less available to everyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Compare it to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com... where a man in China attacked kids in a school with a knife - result 20+ INJURED

honestly the stupidity of some people "we need our guns because "the bad guys" have guns".

You've been brainwashed and you don't even know it.

How do you end violence with the threat of more violence. You buy one gun, the criminals will buy 2 (bigger) guns.

You're all terrified of being like the rest of the world, you daren't even step out of your door if you're not armed to the teeth - what a great society.

Yeah so lets ban all the guns!!! yeah we can just have the criminals be the only ones with them, along with police who are rarely there.

While were at it, why don't we just get rid of the middle class....

Why don't we just throw these crazy gun lovers in prison before they hurt someone..... or save a life but w/e think what you want.

I vote no one leaves the house without guns. That way we are safer from crazies and dictators.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I dont see anyone else reporting this but Fox News now says it is "Adam Lanza"

"The shooter, who sources identified as Adam Lanza, 20, gunned down his mother and her entire class at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., according to sources. Lanza was found dead inside the school, according to officials. Eighteen of the children and six more adults were dead at the school and two more children died later, according to Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Im pretty creeped out by the Facebook page issues as well. Im reading different speculation that the other suspect is a brother, that the shooter had someone else's ID. I dunno, I get suspicious of any of these shooting situations now.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

This is the 3rd shooting massacre now that I have followed that started with reports of more than one shooter, then later reported lone gunman. You are right. Also he was incredibly lethal to have killed every single target and to only injury one, and severely at that. You do not just get that lucky. He sounds trained. Very sad day.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

honestly the stupidity of some people "we need our guns because "the bad guys" have guns".

Or the flat out ignorance of "Some people"who do not know what the purpose of the 2nd Amendment was and why we fought the Revolutionary War.

Perhaps you would like the govt to go door to door and just confiscate the guns. Oh wait, I think they did that back around WWII in some foreign country.
My sister has a piece of the Berlin Wall by the way. Yes it did serve a purpose and people died trying to escape.

How quickly people forget. And Obama razzle dazzles Berliners with his bs about being a Citizen of the World. Sounds more like OrwellianSpeak to me.
edit on 14-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Also thoughts and prayers to the selfless emergency responders that have to clean this up.

True heroes even if they don't want that label.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker

Strange. His family is either dead or missing and now his facebook/twitter account deleted...

-SAP-

I agree, it seems as if there is a much larger plot just under the surface.

You appear to be an Annon, I am sure you saved the screen.

I'm not Annon, my avatar is a promo for Gray State. I prefer not to align myself with Anonymous. And the screenshot is on page 8, I already posted it. Here's a more updated one though, they must have been taken before the page was taken down.

Great piece of information.

Would you mind starting a thread so everyone is aware who is not reading?

link   
reply to post by BonesStones

Adam Lanza is the 20 year old shooter i just read, and his BROTHER RYAN lanza 24, is being questioned.

The shooter, who sources identified as Adam Lanza, 20, gunned down his mother and her entire class at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., according to sources. Lanza was found dead inside the school, according to officials. Eighteen of the children and six more adults were dead at the school and two more children died later, according to Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance. Vance would not confirm the shooter's name, and earlier in the day there were conflicting reports over the gunman's identity. Law enforcement sources told FoxNews.com the shooter was Lanza. His brother, Ryan Lanza, 24, was in custody, but it was not sure if he faced charges. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

link   

-SAP-

Yep, there is some serious weirdness going on with this -- just like the Oregon mall and Aurora, CO shootings.

It's almost like someone is using a textbook protocol.

There are some very, VERY odd conincidences. Nothing happens by accident. We need to start compilling all similarities and differences soon between these recent shootings.

We also need to look into the shooters backgrounds and histories. Perhaps they all attended a Montessori/"Head Start" special preschool program when little. I have a feeling programming like this isn't something that is done in a matter of weeks.

link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

Except those that already willingly break the law, like the shooter in this scenario did. He had weapons that were already illegal to possess in both NJ and CT. Do you think they just magically appeared? Or perhaps he got them through an illegal source? Which could happen in any case? Look at Mexico's gun violence. Look at the war on drugs.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
CBCNEWS just said it was a ADAM LANZA NOW

only facebook page i found on him

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Power_Semi

Or the flat out ignorance of "Some people"who do not know what the purpose of the 2nd Amendment was and why we fought the Revolutionary War.

Perhaps you would like the govt to go door to door and just confiscate the guns. Oh wait, I think they did that back around WWII in some foreign country.
My sister has a piece of the Berlin Wall by the way. Yes it did serve a purpose and people died trying to escape.

How quickly people forget. And Obama razzle dazzles Berliners with his bs about being a Citizen of the World. Sounds more like OrwellianSpeak to me.
edit on 14-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Heh.

The purpose of the Second Amendment was clear. Protect yourself from the Government. Not from each other.

Do you feel that you can protect yourself from the government with a gun? If you do, you are delusional.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Emotion aside, crazies kill those they hate. Look at the nutjobs of history. They kill who they hate, not kids. Teens yes if you are their age. This goes outside of the normal psycho parameters.

Something is off.

link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Also thoughts and prayers to the selfless emergency responders that have to clean this up.

True heroes even if they don't want that label.
Amen to this. The people that never get the credit that they deserve.

link   
reply to post by Highground

Maybe his fathers LEGAL guns?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join