It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
Cling to your guns, folks! They will certainly keep you warm at night when the streets run with the blood of your children.

The guns used here were already either 1) illegal in Connecticut, or 2) illegal for a 20-year-old to buy or possess in CT.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

I heard the father in hoboken nj was shot, his girlfriend and grilfriends close friend are also missing from hoboken nj, he then went to the school and killed his mother.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well if there wasn't a good argument to end the right to own a gun in America before, there is now.

America is about to be disarmed.

Problem reaction solution.

link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

I heard the father in hoboken nj was shot, his girlfriend and grilfriends close friend are also missing from hoboken nj, he then went to the school and killed his mother.

Okay thank you for responding that is exactly the information I was looking for! Wow. Just wow.

link   

Originally posted by Highground

Cling to your guns, folks! They will certainly keep you warm at night when the streets run with the blood of your children.

The guns used here were already either 1) illegal in Connecticut, or 2) illegal for a 20-year-old to buy or possess in CT.

Yup, and Connecticut is such a BIG state that going to another state where they are legal is too taxing to imagine!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Page no longer exists?? WTF?

Originally posted by jhn7537
Ryan Lanza is not the killer.... Looks like we have false reporting from the news agencies... Ryan lanza is reporting on his Facebook page that he is alive and at work... Check out the screen shot below of his FB page

twitter.com...

His Facebook is also deleted.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Could a totalitarian state have prevented this?

If we had cameras in every house and on every street corner could this have been prevented?

Do you think those people would rather live in the world where their children are alive?

This stuff does break my heart... and the only way i can think to completely prevent something like this from happening is to remove freedom. I would give up my freedom for the lives of my kids. As technology advances its only gonna get easier to hurt more people.

i dont know what else to do.

Is this a joke?

Do you work for the government?

link   
reply to post by CraigSnedeker

Strange. His family is either dead or missing and now his facebook/twitter account deleted...

Something strange is going on...

-SAP-

link   

here is some more information, may be old but still information for you.

[Updated at 3:22 p.m. ET] It appears that another member of the alleged shooter's family is dead. A senior law enforcement official familiar with the investigation says a brother of the alleged shooter was found dead in a home searched in Hoboken, New Jersey. We already knew the suspect's mother was found dead in the elementary school.

I'm following the CNN BLOG for more updates as they are available.

Strange update just came in

[Updated at 4:11 p.m. ET] Police did not discharge their weapons at any time when responding at the school, police spokesman Lt. Paul Vance told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. However, he could not confirm whether the suspected shooter - who died at the scene - killed himself, saying that would have to be determined by the medical examiner.

So if the police did not shoot him, and they cant confirm that the shooter killed himself.....how did he die?
edit on 14-12-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Page no longer exists?? WTF?

Originally posted by jhn7537
Ryan Lanza is not the killer.... Looks like we have false reporting from the news agencies... Ryan lanza is reporting on his Facebook page that he is alive and at work... Check out the screen shot below of his FB page

twitter.com...

His Facebook is also deleted.

Whoa whoa whoa WTF>
Hey man who got that screen shot!!!!!!!!

This is getting crazy, I thought they were just making a mistake. If this story they are running with stays, I do not buy it one bit. He posted he was alive and at work.

You appear to be an Annon, I am sure you saved the screen.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It looks to me like Adam killed his Father and then went to the school to kill his Mother where she was teaching a class so he just shot up the kids too...... and then shot himself.....

i dont get why he didnt wait till his Mother was at home....

And obviously this looks like he had bad problems with his parents!!

Just editing the name... it was Adam not Ryan
edit on 14-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Compare it to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com... where a man in China attacked kids in a school with a knife - result 20+ INJURED

honestly the stupidity of some people "we need our guns because "the bad guys" have guns".

You've been brainwashed and you don't even know it.

How do you end violence with the threat of more violence. You buy one gun, the criminals will buy 2 (bigger) guns.

You're all terrified of being like the rest of the world, you daren't even step out of your door if you're not armed to the teeth - what a great society.

link   
Why are there discrepancies between 9mm pistol and ar-15 rifle? Did each shooter have a different weapon or what?

It is difficult to speculate what went wrong. Obviously the shooters had deep pyschological problems and the parents are to blame as well. Where did they get the guns from? Either the parents did not secure their property properly or the kids got them from the black market.

Either way it is a terrible tragedy and one that happens often in america. People do not take guns seriously enough and much of the legislation is meaningless drivel. There is a difference between regulating for the sake of regulating and meaningful regulation. In the south guns are too easy to get and many guns are bought there and shipped up north where it is tougher to get a gun.

More guns are not the solution.

link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Not really , I have a friend who is mentally Ill and he purchased a 357 magnum from Bass Pro Shop less than two weeks ago . i wont go over to his house anymore because he scares me , he walks all around the house with that gun strapped to his side just waiting for an excuse to use it. I told him he was going to end up in prison for killing someone, and he told me he didn't care.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yup, and Connecticut is such a BIG state that going to another state where they are legal is too taxing to imagine!

Illegal to buy handguns out of state, and illegal to import assault weapons into Connecticut.

link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Call me crazy but I don't think the solution to gun crime is more guns...

It pains me deeply at the thought of children dying in this traders. Children always seem to pay the ultimate price when it comes to these acts of violence.

Last report I read was the are looking for a vehicle that left town, perhaps an accomplice?

Sickening

So what you are saying is if all the people are disarmed, some shooter won't be able to go into a school where obviously no one is armed, and shoot them all. That is likely the plan and you fell for it hook line and sinker. The plan is to disarm the entire populace and have everyone subservient to the Totalitarian One World Govt.

link   
reply to post by Highground

Clearly more needs to be done to stop these tragedies from happening again and again.

link   
Just sickening.

My Thoughts and best wishes are with all touched by this absolute tragedy.

If anyone is reading this and is thinking of doing something similar or sees no wrong about this event, there is help available. Just ask.....

I am lost for words.

link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I am sure they will figure that out for us once they decide what they feel like banning.

/sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Illegal to buy handguns out of state, and illegal to import assault weapons into Connecticut.

It is also illegal to shoot children.

Hey Mexico, how is that weapons ban working out!?

Criminals steal guns from military in police. Starting in high school. Wake up people.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join