It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
That is not Ryan Lanza's Twitter, please clarify

Originally posted by jhn7537
Ryan Lanza is not the killer.... Looks like we have false reporting from the news agencies... Ryan lanza is reporting on his Facebook page that he is alive and at work... Check out the screen shot below of his FB page

twitter.com...

I never said it was his twitter, but the facebook page being screen shot is his

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by emeris

In his defense, I have genuinely cried without having tears when the emotion is too much. I think it has to do with the violence of the emotion. It's not a normal sad, it's a violent sad. Like when you hear a loved one got killed, you sometimes start crying way before the tears come.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think everyone who owns a gun or tries to purchase a gun should go through a mental health exam , this way the Govt can weed out the crazy's from the normals.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Police are not identifying the murderer yet. All info at this point is bogus. NBC News source says shooter may have had false ID (who knows).

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

I know in NJ you have to sign a consent form saying you were never in a mental institution, plus you get background checked.

Also heard the shooters girlfriend and her friend are reported missing.

24-year-old Ryan Lanza and that his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter. The law enforcement official says the boys’ mother, Nancy Lanza, works at the school as a teacher. The official also said Ryan Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey. Read more at Jacksonville.com: www.hyatt.jacksonville.com...

Link here
edit on 14-12-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

[Updated at 3:54 p.m.] Three guns were found at the scene, CNN's Susan Candiotti reports. According to a law enforcement source, the third weapon found on the scene was a .223 Bushmaster. The other weapons, previously reported, are a Glock, and a Sig-Sauer. No word on the models of Glock or Sig-Sauer.

edit on 14-12-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out to the families.. What is wrong with people. If you are disgusted with your own life, why hurt innocent people. Just seem cowardly to do this.
This whole thing is utterly appalling there is nothing on this Earth that can make up for the senseless loss of innocent children....peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Now I'm seeing reports that the killer may have been Ryan Lanza's brother Adam Lanza and may have had his brothers license on him for some reason...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't think anybody knows anything yet, and the media is just sucky about actually reporting THE news.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You see an image like this and how does your heart not break....

edit on 14-12-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Yeah, they do background checks here in Georgia , but there not extensive enough , they should go all the way back to when you was born . This could eliminate a mentally challenged person , or criminally insane person from owning a gun.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

How sad...

The SOB is lucky I didn't get a hold of him.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Wouldn't a background check come back with that person ever being admitted to a mental institution weather that be by choice or by order.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cling to your guns, folks! They will certainly keep you warm at night when the streets run with the blood of your children.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There's a special place in hell for the shooter(s).

God bless the victims and families.

My prayers are with them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Unbelievably sad. How these acts doen't encourgae this country to re-think the way things are is beyond me. Part of the answer has to be less guns, not more. No matter how one spins it, the fact is that if no guns had been present at any of the recent public shootings, no one would have died by gunshot. Maybe some would have died via other means - MAYBE. But the ability to kill so many, so quickly, would not be if guns were not present. Each one of these act of insanity push this country closer to dramitic action. It can't get here fast enough for me, or the scores of dead. I hope all of those effected by these sensless acts are able to someday find some measure of peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Does anyone know the information about the second crime scene that the governor and police chief said New Jersey cops are helping with? Every thing I watch says they won't release info about it yet. Also when asked if the mother as shot inside the school because she was a teacher there, they said they will not confirm that because they are not sure. Could the second location be where she was shot at if not at the school?
Anyone know?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Page no longer exists?? WTF?

Ryan Lanza is not the killer.... Looks like we have false reporting from the news agencies... Ryan lanza is reporting on his Facebook page that he is alive and at work... Check out the screen shot below of his FB page

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

To add more plausibility to this theory, why is there almost always reports of more than one person involved in the beginning. Next then you know the news reads "long gunman" every time. Then after telling us the same story again, they tell us it is a copy cat again!!!!!! I do not buy the copy cat story.

Seriously this is too weird.

But this one is extraordinarily vile.

God bless their souls. May they be with you for Eternity.
edit on 14-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Page no longer exists?? WTF?

twitter.com...

Yea the guy deleted it because he was sick of all the people contacting him

link   
Could a totalitarian state have prevented this?

If we had cameras in every house and on every street corner could this have been prevented?

Do you think those people would rather live in the world where their children are alive?

This stuff does break my heart... and the only way i can think to completely prevent something like this from happening is to remove freedom. I would give up my freedom for the lives of my kids. As technology advances its only gonna get easier to hurt more people.

i dont know what else to do.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join