It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Chinese gal from SINGAPORE. PLEASE HELP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am posting from Singapore.

To everyone out there, I seek your cooperation in helping to locate this girl who has gone missing, presumably abducted by 22-year-old Malaysian Took Leng How.

The girl's name is Huang Na.

She was last seen at the Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre in Singapore 2 weeks ago.We fear that she has been taken overseas.Fellow forumnites please keep a look out for a 9 year old girl.The 1.2m, fair-complexioned girl, with straight dark hair, was last seen barefooted and wearing a blue denim jacket and bermudas.The primary 2 student at Jin Tai Primary School, disappeared from a foodcourt less than 500m from her home in Pasir Panjang.(Anyone with information can call +651800-255-0000 or Mr Loong Yew Jeong of Singapore Police Force's Clementi Police Station at +656774-0000 or 6872-7902.)

Here is more..

Sunday October 24, 12:17 PM

Over 120 volunteers join in islandwide search for missing girl Huang Na
The search for 8-year-old Huang Na has mobilised many Singaporeans.

Over 120 volunteers handed out 7,000 flyers at coffeeshops, supermarkets and malls in the Central and Western parts of the island.

It has almost become a movement as volunteers have expanded the search to include 5 other missing people.

One volunteer Johann Yao and his team are hard at work from early in the morning.

They are trekking an 11-kilometre route in MacRitchie Reservoir distributing flyers and literally leaving no stone unturned.

The China-born girl has been missing for nearly 2 weeks and he empathises with her mother's anguish.

"I actually feel how she feels as my daughter disappears in shopping centres and I do get frantic looking for her so that's why I called up and organised this search party for Huang Na and the 5 missing persons," said Johann.

Taxi driver Loy is also distributing flyers to help the mother.

He said: "I think we should help her to cut down her finding time."

Other groups took to HDB estates and malls in Toa Payoh, Clementi, Hougang, Sengkang, and Bukit Batok.

"So bus stops, petrol kiosks or any of the shops that you come across just go inside and distribute it to them," said one volunteer.

"I think that these 6 persons missing are quite pitiful so I and my wife came from Jurong West to distribute flyers and let more people know about these missing persons and hope to find all of them," said another.

The man behind the search effort believes that ordinary citizens have the power to help.

He claims 2 people have called him to say they saw Ah Hao - or Took Leng How - in Johore.

The police are searching for Took in connection with Huang Na's disappearance.

Joseph Tan, Head, Volunteer Effort, said: "Though we're not professionals we are plain simple ordinary citizens we believe that our efforts and our hearts are not wasted though the police has to depend on information received from the man on the ground. We need volunteers we need their legs, their hands, their time, their efforts and their hearts to actually reach out to more shops and designated areas to create more awareness for these missing people."

His efforts have not gone unnoticed - he received a call today from a mother who said her 14-year-old daughter Sophia Sim has been missing for 8 days.

About 100 concerned members of the public registered to be part of future search efforts and with this new pool of volunteers, organisers are hoping to conduct yet another search effort for these missing persons next weekend.

Those interested in joining the search effort can phone the organisers at +656293 5250. - CNA

I implore all of you to assist in this endeavour.A child's life is at stake.Forumnites from Singapore and Malaysia please keep a close watch on the people around you.

Thank YOU.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Are there any other Singaporeans on this board?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you.......I will pray for her safe return!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow, i'm not really sure how to aproach this topic..

Well, like Lady V has stated, our hearts go with you.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Due to our disenchanted news and media organizations, I was under the impression that the US was the only country to have this horrifying problem. I am aware of the blackmarket slave trade, but the way this has been presented, I dont think this abduction has anything to do with that. I live sort of in the middle of the States, but I will keep my eyes peeled. She is a beautiful daughter to someone who loves and misses her greatly. If I spot her, I will call the numbers listed. All I can say is I am sorry for this terrible time you are going through.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
HEY!!! Is there a Moderator out there?????

As this is such an important request is there anyway that we can have this put at the top of the "Recent Posts" board, for say 10 days or so.

You never know someone could stumble across this plea for help and realise that they have valuable evidence.

So please Mr or Mrs Moderator, just give it some thought?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What is the relation to the kidnapper and the girl? Is she in imminent danger?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Did any of you Moderators even consider my request?????

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dear all, the sad thing is that the girl's body has been found today, Singapore time.It's saddenning to hear of it on the news.Thanks for all the support and although Singapore is a really distant place for lotsa you guys, I thank you for the hope that you have given.The suspect has been charged with homicide.

top topics

join