It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet being BORN or a HUGE UFO charging energy from the SUN??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well thank you
F & 5 star for you my friend
Interesting

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack
reply to post by Just Chris

I remember the original video as it was on the news but I don't recall seeing this type of detail and the exodus of the object. The original that I saw on the news never perplexed me as this Spanish video as I've not seen this mush detail.

JPL/NASA have that footage somewhere. What you see is akin to looking down into a long tube at the end of it, then the whole tube is pulled back into the corona.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

I remember the original video as it was on the news but I don't recall seeing this type of detail and the exodus of the object. The original that I saw on the news never perplexed me as this Spanish video as I've not seen this mush detail.

JPL/NASA have that footage somewhere. What you see is akin to looking down into a long tube at the end of it, then the whole tube is pulled back into the corona.

I can go with that theory and I appreciate any insight to this, however, how does this theory explain what seems to be a mass pulling away and impacting the vortexes as though a disruption of the atmosphere of the sun?

Granted, that might just be an anomaly of what you mention.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

I can go with that theory and I appreciate any insight to this, however, how does this theory explain what seems to be a mass pulling away and impacting the vortexes as though a disruption of the atmosphere of the sun?

Granted, that might just be an anomaly of what you mention.

The round dark mass is the open 'funnel' of the skinny plasma vortex you see reaching back into the Sun.

The layer being used exaggerates the darkness of the funnel. You could look for other video with a different layering, at least that Spanish or Mexican one is not looped, and just showing when the 'object' appears, unlike a lot of others.

This video might make it clearer. While the speaker is mystified, the picture is pretty clear. The plasma vortex is actually snaking up from the sun, and the round darkness is just the end of it, and not blocking anything. Another analogy might be that you are holding, and looking down from the end of a piece of dangling rope, while the edge of it nearest your eye does not move, the rest does back and forth, this is the view seen here.

edit on 14-12-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
it's
Galactus.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't see nothing new here.

That's not to say the original video isn't breath-taking, because it really is, but everything that could have possibly been discussed about this video already has been.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
I'm sorry, but I don't see nothing new here.

That's not to say the original video isn't breath-taking, because it really is, but everything that could have possibly been discussed about this video already has been.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

I just haven't seen the footage of ... what ever it is.. appearing to leave and detach from the vortexes. That's where I find it intriguing but again, I might have missed it before.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hopefully If this is a saucer it belongs to the race i think it does. These reptillians don't know whats coming for them. Or maybe they do. Either way its something 10x more terrorfying.

if we are looking at a mothership here. we are looking at a T3 possibly T4 race.
edit on 14-12-2012 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nevermind. I get what your saying.

Same object from March, just a different revised version.

Gotcha now.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

maybe what we're seeing is not the actual ship but the effects of a field around the ship? A type 1 or 2 civilization could do this.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
oh its THAT video again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

did Phage ignore that one too?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

That's funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is a natural filaments according to a NASA astrophysicist.

"A NASA astrophysicist says the image is completely normal. "Filaments appear to be dark because they're cooler in relation to what's in the background. When you look at it from the edge of the sun, what you see is this spherical object and you're actually looking down the tunnel." NASA says it is rare for a prominence to form as such a distinct shape however. Generally, a prominence comes in the form of a violent outburst, rather than the sphere seen in the video above."

link; au.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well here's a kicker, take from this what you will

On the 8th of March of this year (2012) an image was captured by a NASA telescope (SDO- Solar Dynamics Observatory); a telescope that monitors the Sun. It was a gigantic object bigger than the Earth itself that approached the Sun and stood adjacent to it for about 80 hours. So, our "partners" of the 49 ET races explained the whole situation. That it was one of their spaceships that stood by the Sun in order to try to stabilize its activities by throwing chemicals on the Sun´s surface. And that this situation is going to be repeated on the 17th of December 2012 at 1:15PM Brasilia time for 4 hours and 15 minutes

Can't wait to see if this happens, or not.
I'll admit if this does happen like this guy says it does, I'll stop all debunking of UFO's...
edit on 16/12/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Well here's a kicker, take from this what you will

On the 8th of March of this year (2012) an image was captured by a NASA telescope (SDO- Solar Dynamics Observatory); a telescope that monitors the Sun. It was a gigantic object bigger than the Earth itself that approached the Sun and stood adjacent to it for about 80 hours. So, our "partners" of the 49 ET races explained the whole situation. That it was one of their spaceships that stood by the Sun in order to try to stabilize its activities by throwing chemicals on the Sun´s surface. And that this situation is going to be repeated on the 17th of December 2012 at 1:15PM Brasilia time for 4 hours and 15 minutes

Can't wait to see if this happens, or not.
I'll admit if this does happen like this guy says it does, I'll stop all debunking of UFO's...
edit on 16/12/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

So any news on the claims that this source in the video is correct???

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

I think it's natural.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hmm personally i think people are seeing a negative image and ascribing it to an object, if that makes sense. Such as the optical illusions where you can see a circle in a triangle when really there is no circle at all.

To me given it looks like an eddy or whirlpool, when you see things like this in water on earth you get a dip forming in the surface. Up scale that onto the sun and you could get a nice looking hemisphere id assume. Also all the energy trapped in the whirl and under it would make for quite a pop once it weakened enough it couldnt hold all the material in it and down and the sun threw it all out... hence the 'rapid leaving and the ejection 'trailing' the supposed 'object'.

All i see is a whirlpool on the sun seen from almost the side which was nice of it, formming then weakening and giving a nice swoosh as it collapses, a neat thing ive never seen before, that looks to some people like something it wasnt. Id be more worried about what was going on under the suns surface and with its magnetic fields that could make something like that.

Looking at planet size comparisons if it was something solid near the sun it was at least as large as Jupiter... and personally I just dont see how that would be possible.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is the first time I've seen it. Great find! S&F

Very eerie...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I was hungry.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That's an awesome find. You have a good eye.

<< 1    3 >>

join