It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet being BORN or a HUGE UFO charging energy from the SUN??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
First, if this has been posted I apologize. I searched and could not find anything but could not see how this wasn't being discussed.

Normally, I never post things like this because it can be explained away in one fashion or another even though an explanation might not be complete. However, this one floors me. I'm utterly perplexed by these images (well, video) from NASA. I've not done a ton of research on this yet but figured I'd start here to get some in put.

What do you think this is? How could it be natural... Granted, natural is a relative term considering we are still a young society with limited understanding on how the universe really works.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
oh its THAT video again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

That is pretty cool but there is no way that can be a ufo....the sun is enormous and looking at the object I would assume it is also enormous...but scale is hard to gather in any video when there is no point of reference..good find

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Bearack

That is pretty cool but there is no way that can be a ufo....the sun is enormous and looking at the object I would assume it is also enormous...but scale is hard to gather in any video when there is no point of reference..good find

I agree but what the heck else could it be to move in that fashion.....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

LOL

It's not a thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
oh its THAT video again

I was going to say that too but look at the date. That was on Nov. 3 2012. That's not the same video. It's another video just like it with a different date. I'll look tonight after I get off work. Something to look forward too.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
woowwwww this is the first time i see this video too..cool..what is that? Any explanation guys? Nice op and i am sory too if i missed this on ats..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Kind of looks like a solar tornado... Do those exist? Lol

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

oh its THAT video again

Thanks for showing me where the thread was. However, even though in Spanish, this video does have allot more footage.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've seen this video many times, and I'm still amazed by the footage.

As someone mentioned, this compared to the sun is huge. The fact that it seems to drain the energy from the sun as if it is fuel and them zooms off is truly amazing. If this is indeed real, I'm scared to find out what is in that ship.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Bearack

That is pretty cool but there is no way that can be a ufo....the sun is enormous and looking at the object I would assume it is also enormous...

Maybe your conception of UFOs is wrong....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

oh its THAT video again

I was going to say that too but look at the date. That was on Nov. 3 2012. That's not the same video. It's another video just like it with a different date. I'll look tonight after I get off work. Something to look forward too.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

It is THAT video again, but there is something coincidental here. The "event" started on March 8, 2012 and finished on March 11, 2012. No major disasters on that date, some grass fires, 5.2 or lower earthquakes, etc. but it is interesting that it was on the 1 year anniversary of the Fukushima meltdown/earthquake in Japan.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/14.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

reply to post by Bearack

That is pretty cool but there is no way that can be a ufo....the sun is enormous and looking at the object I would assume it is also enormous...

Maybe your conception of UFOs is wrong....

My thoughts exactly. Or even the physics of it all. There is some truth that the size of an object effects time (Eisenstein was almost spot on with this). We've never been able to send anything even remotely close to the sun and so we can only see it's anomalies and analyse without truly feel these anomalies.

There is also a chance that maybe the object is fairly small but protected by some sort of energy field....

All unknowns.

or, it may be nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack
First, if this has been posted I apologize. I searched and could not find anything but could not see how this wasn't being discussed.

Normally, I never post things like this because it can be explained away in one fashion or another even though an explanation might not be complete. However, this one floors me. I'm utterly perplexed by these images (well, video) from NASA. I've not done a ton of research on this yet but figured I'd start here to get some in put.

What do you think this is? How could it be natural... Granted, natural is a relative term considering we are still a young society with limited understanding on how the universe really works.

Where have you been living the past 12 months......Mars?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Something appears to be siphoning hydrogen from our star. It would serve like a galactic gas station. They could refuel forever. Our sun could serve as an actual stargate/refueling depot. Mass relay anyone?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Anyone check the hump-back whale population lately?
Enquiring Minds needs to know.
LOL

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I remember the original video as it was on the news but I don't recall seeing this type of detail and the exodus of the object. The original that I saw on the news never perplexed me as this Spanish video as I've not seen this mush detail.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Can somebody put up a picture
For some of us can not see YouTube At work or too slow of a connection Thank

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

I agree with you. I don't remember seeing the original like this video. I think the natural phenomena can be thrown out the window because that is not natural. We would be seein it all the time if it was,

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Can somebody put up a picture
For some of us can not see YouTube At work or too slow of a connection Thank

2 basic images from the video.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join