Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 99
135
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster
 

You have a valid point and well done for finding and archiving that info. I think you should notify the authorities but, put it in an envolope and post it, and while your at it, make copies and send them to some trusted friends far and wide, just to be sure. I guess im bat# paranoid!




posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
1st and foremost the only thing that is important to say is T and P's to the familes and the victims and for their loved ones I must say...

Now to the authorites and or media, shame on you guys keep on changing and changing and changing things around since the story broke.... It is ridiculous that you can not get the facts..



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
We've been told since it happened that the guns recovered belonged to the shooter's mother. Now even that is in doubt:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
posted 12-14, 9:30pm
--The official cautions that investigators haven't conclusively linked the guns used in the rampage to the ones the woman owned.

----------------

What right do they have to prevent people from occupying their own homes? Is the real reason for this to prevent witnesses from observing police carry 'evidence' INTO the residence?

www.huffingtonpost.com...-apparently-searching-house-on-yogananda-st
Hours earlier police evacuated several large, well-tended homes neighboring the house on Yogananda St.(mother's residence in Newtown, CT) connected to today's shooting. Its unclear if the ban is lifted, allowing residents to return home.




That's the thing about these 'investigations', the secrecy is so tight, the situation so controlled, IF there was much more to this shooting--political motive/accomplises?-- (and the many other shootings), the public will likley never ever know, once the crime scene has been locked down, so too will any info be locked down that falls outside of the 'offical story'.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412
 


I am so dissapointed and disgusted by the MEDIA in this country. I cannot believe no.1 that they had the gall to interview children (babies) that had managed to escape the tragedy and horrific incident they had somehow been lucky enough to endure and survive. No.2 OBVIOUSLY prior to the parents of the slain being allowed enough time to process what had just happened, THEY now have become prey to this blood sucking money machine that cares NOTHING about WHAT they are reporting, rather only their ratings and the other syndicates they are in competition with.

I think it is appalling to watch individuals that are STILL in shock from learning they have lost their children, try and give a press conference. WHYand HOW did they convince these poor grieving individuals to speak to the public within such a short amount of time, and WHY do we NEED to SEE them and their emotions displayed in public? I suspect they will regret and rethink their actions, like a person who was taken advantage of in an extremely vulnerable place, and then what?

I used to really think that I wanted to be a journalist and to report the TRUTH, but at what cost??? What is wrong with this world , has nothing to do with gun laws OR with security at schools, rather it is with our personal barometer for decency and the basic family structure our government and country REFUSES to support, but to the contrary is hell bent on DESTROYING!!!



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
anyone else see the pic of the shooter that was shown on the news? he had those bug eyes...like other recent shooters



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by research100
 


No but I saw two cops drag a guy out of the wood and he was in full camo. What happened to him?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by research100
 


No but I saw two cops drag a guy out of the wood and he was in full camo. What happened to him?


Where did you see that, live tv or internet? Was that the brother, or father being taken into questioning?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by snarky412
 


I am so dissapointed and disgusted by the MEDIA in this country. I cannot believe no.1 that they had the gall to interview children (babies) that had managed to escape the tragedy and horrific incident they had somehow been lucky enough to endure and survive. No.2 OBVIOUSLY prior to the parents of the slain being allowed enough time to process what had just happened, THEY now have become prey to this blood sucking money machine that cares NOTHING about WHAT they are reporting, rather only their ratings and the other syndicates they are in competition with.

I think it is appalling to watch individuals that are STILL in shock from learning they have lost their children, try and give a press conference. WHYand HOW did they convince these poor grieving individuals to speak to the public within such a short amount of time, and WHY do we NEED to SEE them and their emotions displayed in public? I suspect they will regret and rethink their actions, like a person who was taken advantage of in an extremely vulnerable place, and then what?

I used to really think that I wanted to be a journalist and to report the TRUTH, but at what cost??? What is wrong with this world , has nothing to do with gun laws OR with security at schools, rather it is with our personal barometer for decency and the basic family structure our government and country REFUSES to support, but to the contrary is hell bent on DESTROYING!!!



At first, I also wondered why parent would allow their children to talk to media. I feel if a child wants to talk about it, they should...it seems way better than penning it all up.

Also.. .and this is gonna sound way harsh, the other 350 million people that inhabit this country are all searching for answers to this. Granted, the parents and children are hurting, but the world still turns and early on is the best way to get the best information...in my opinion of course.

I suppose that is selfish, but I am genY after all so I've an excuse lol.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by research100
 


No but I saw two cops drag a guy out of the wood and he was in full camo. What happened to him?


Where did you see that, live tv or internet? Was that the brother, or father being taken into questioning?


CNN Live feed. It was a shot from a helicopter, it showed two cops walking between two buildings next to the school, one took off running and the other followed. They ran into the woods and brought a guy out in cuffs, at least he looked to be in cuffs. He had a cop on each side of him shoulder to shoulder close, and was walked head down to a squad car.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
anyone else see the pic of the shooter that was shown on the news? he had those bug eyes...like other recent shooters



I don't watch the idiot box so likely miss some usefull things that don't get picked up on by discarding the other 90% useless idiocy, but if anyone has a (reasonably validated) pic of the suspected shooter(s)--or other relavant pics-- I'm sure it would be interesting. I saw one recently that was an alleged high shcool? pic of the *suspect* but not even sure that was legit.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte
 

It is no longer important to the media to report the TRUTH, it only matters to them that they report SOMETHING before another station REPORTS anything and that is how things become so misconstrued, is there even ANY investigative reporting that exists in this country anymore? I think not!!!!
Another thing that I did not mention in an earlier pos is that I do not understand HOW as a reponsible parent do you ALLOW your children to be interviewed after coming out of THAT kind of situation. Anyway, I think that it all comes back around to what we WATCH on this unbelievably unintelligent BOX, bought and controlled by the GOVERNMENT to in some way or another force us all to believe unless we are seen inside that box we are truly unimportant!



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by research100
 


No but I saw two cops drag a guy out of the wood and he was in full camo. What happened to him?


Where did you see that, live tv or internet? Was that the brother, or father being taken into questioning?


CNN Live feed. Two cops took him down.
I read earlier on this thread that he was uninvolved, according to the police.
It was stated that he was 'cutting wood'.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
SO what do the ct'ers think of the release of the names? still a faked false flag?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by research100
 


No but I saw two cops drag a guy out of the wood and he was in full camo. What happened to him?


Where did you see that, live tv or internet? Was that the brother, or father being taken into questioning?


CNN Live feed. Two cops took him down.


This is the only thing I found on Youtube, someone apparently talking about it, www.youtube.com...

So I wonder who this guy was, and why was he dressed in camo walking around the woods after the shooting, and why, after being arrested by police, he said he didn't do it. Didn't do what? He knew there was a shooting, and decided to dress up as the shooter? Or is this actually a second shooter that we haven't heard about?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Naivety aside, the Federal Assault Weapons ban would have most likely stopped or prevented the killing of more people in the 2011 Tuscon Shooting and the 2012 Aurora Shooting. Gun control even prevented Adam Lanza from buying a gun and ammunition in Danbury earlier this week.

Your criticisms about gun sales moving to the black market are vaild. I can see an illegal gun market popping up under a Federal Assault Weapons ban just like illegal alcohol and organized crime popped up during Prohibition.

However, I am a hopeful Nassau County, NY cop. NY has the most strict gun control laws in place. New York also has an assault weapons ban. The NYPD and Nassau County PD employ multiple illegal gun sting operations each year. Based on murders by guns per capita, New York does a good job at preventing gun violence.

If the Federal Government could follow suit with the standards set in place in New York State, add a psychological background check, initiate an exto facto magazine buyback program, and initiate a yearly gun census, we could most likely prevent a lot of these massacres from happeneing and prevent a lot of illegal gun sales.

So I'll gladly take your illegal Federal Assault Weapons which include or multiples of the following:

- 10+ round magazines.
- Bayonet Mounts.
- Pistol Grips
- 50 or 100 round drum magazines.
- Folding or telescopic stocks
- Flash hiders.
- Rifle Grenade Launchers

If you think you need any of these to defend yourself, you're sorely deluded and only look to have them because you can, not because they help defend yourself against a man with a knife or a gun.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
 

It is no longer important to the media to report the TRUTH, it only matters to them that they report SOMETHING before another station REPORTS anything and that is how things become so misconstrued, is there even ANY investigative reporting that exists in this country anymore? I think not!!!!




msm all over.....Hope the "sources" got paid



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I think this kind of thing just does not happen, and so paired with a clear agenda and a recent election it reads like a book.

There are plenty of zombie drugs out there!



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean
 

Do you think maybe "dude" could have been hunting possibly? On the wrong day, at the wrong time??? Listen I absolutely do not trust our government or our police as far as I could throw them. But, seeing as how an investigation goes, it's possible they just grabbed someone up they found and then had to let them go???



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I think this kind of thing just does not happen, and so paired with a clear agenda and a recent election it reads like a book.

There are plenty of zombie drugs out there!


There is also plenty of mental illness out there.

But that thing about a guy being arrested by police in camo pants in the forest near a school with a shooting, and the guy saying he didn't do it. Weird.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully
 


Mully, it already both cheaper and easier to get a SMG than it is to get the semi version!
www.gunbroker.com...
Sure a little work is required, but nothing major.

You seek to limit the lawful gun owner only! Hundreds of millions of parts kits are in country for every arm imaginable. How do you think the little gang bangers are so well armed? It aint though legal channels friend!







www.gunbroker.com...

Dont confuse yourself here!


edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
135
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

log in

join