It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
1st time poster, long time lurker. I would like someone to start a thread solely dedicated to the Medical Examiner press conference just conducted by Dr. H. Wayne Carver. Unfortunately I didn't record it, but I'm sure someone out there has and can upload it. There are so many contradictions, questions, and abnormalities during his time at the microphone. Several times he can barely keep a straight face, often cracking jokes. The Fox News coverage had the best camera angle, you'll notice a brunette lady standing directly behind him to his right, she can barely keep a straight face particularly when Dr. Carver is rambling about his observations. She looks like a handler or some type of PR rep for this whole charade. MSN and CNN camera angles had her cut out of view so the Fox coverage would be best. I don't think we'll be hearing from Dr. Carver again, he simply can't get his story right, terrible actor.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The father of 6 year old victim Emilie Parker is on CNN now giving a press conference.

edit on 15-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by Mully

I do not trust the authorities and as such will never surrender my arms or my armor. The last vestage of freedom you and your children enjoy are afforded to you by the real threat armed insurection poses to the PTB!

More should be done to safe guard our children, but this is America buddy! You will never convince me that an agenda is not what is really behind these slayings! Maybe I am wrong, but what if i am not?

You want a real weapon with no checks required? Ordered right on the internet!
www.gunbroker.com...
A tig welder and about 5 minutes is all thats needed to arm one self with a full auto UZI! How many parts kits are in country? Hundreds of millions, and for about any type of arm you can think of! Americas citizens are armed to the teeth!

You are deluded if you think that you can stem the tide. You very simply seek to move it all underground and make it a criminally controlled enterprise. Gun control just effects the lawful gun owner!

edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

I'm not deluded. I know there are always going to be exceptions to every rule.

However, like I said, the Assault Weapons Ban is not going to take your weapons away most likely. If you have a simple AR-15, AK-74, or even a .50 sniper rifle, you won't lose your right to protect yourself. If you do have the things listed in my earlier post, your will lose your right to protect yourself with that gun.

It's not like this is the first time we've lost that right though. For ten years we didn't authorize the addition of these things to rifles and while statistics showed that it didn't stop anything, it also didn't do any harm. However in 2012, when the ban 8 years expired, James Holmes came into a movie theater and fired into a crowd using an extended magazine that could fire upwards of 100 rounds. In 2011, 7 years after the ban expired, Jared Loughner fired into a crowd with a pistol that had an extended magazine, killing 6 and injuring 13.

The fact is, these restrictions on guns placed in the assault weapons ban could have possibly prevented both of these shootings from happeneing. I don't care if the government has an agenda or not, limiting how a gun could be used definitely helps create a safer environment.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well sir, if I wanted to shoot you there is not anything you could do either, (no reason given)

Then why the hell are you continually arguing that guns are useful for self defense?

edit on 15-12-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LagoBandido

I missed that, perhaps you could find a YouTube video of it to post?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
CBS news is reporting right now that all children were shot more than once....WITH A RIFLE.

Granted, this was one of the news breakins on AM radio here locally, but for now it seems the story has changed yet again. No pistols...AR15 now.

Will seek more sources...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

the one I had working is now gone (will pm ya for conf) only trolls left. To be honest I don't blame the guy.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
CBS news is reporting right now that all children were shot more than once....WITH A RIFLE.

Granted, this was one of the news breakins on AM radio here locally, but for now it seems the story has changed yet again. No pistols...AR15 now.

Yep, all wounds are from the same long gun. And the shooter did not have an argument with 4 of the staff the day (or week) before the shooting.

And they still haven't officially named the shooter.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LagoBandido
1st time poster, long time lurker. I would like someone to start a thread solely dedicated to the Medical Examiner press conference just conducted by Dr. H. Wayne Carver. Unfortunately I didn't record it, but I'm sure someone out there has and can upload it. There are so many contradictions, questions, and abnormalities during his time at the microphone. Several times he can barely keep a straight face, often cracking jokes. The Fox News coverage had the best camera angle, you'll notice a brunette lady standing directly behind him to his right, she can barely keep a straight face particularly when Dr. Carver is rambling about his observations. She looks like a handler or some type of PR rep for this whole charade. MSN and CNN camera angles had her cut out of view so the Fox coverage would be best. I don't think we'll be hearing from Dr. Carver again, he simply can't get his story right, terrible actor.

Interesting, this immediately raises paralells to the sherrif that couldn't keep a straight face when interviewed regarding the mall shooting. (some said it was just from 'nerves' maybe? but REALLY?) Just saying, Soooo much stagecraft and so VERY hard to get to the bottom of things, Believe little without due homework. Question everything.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

link   

Originally posted by LagoBandido

I watched a large portion of it. He seemed upset to me at many points. He also said this is only the second news conference he's given in 30 years. I'm curious what you think a normal reaction should be in this situation for one who has been up all night doing autopsies on 6 year old kids. He also talked about being assisted by 4 other doctors and 10 assistants. If there was something amiss with his account that would be quite a conspiracy to keep them all in the bag. And that's just the beginning of the list of people who would have to be involved.

link   
We've been told since it happened that the guns recovered belonged to the shooter's mother. Now even that is in doubt:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
posted 12-14, 9:30pm
--The official cautions that investigators haven't conclusively linked the guns used in the rampage to the ones the woman owned.

----------------

What right do they have to prevent people from occupying their own homes? Is the real reason for this to prevent witnesses from observing police carry 'evidence' INTO the residence?

www.huffingtonpost.com...-apparently-searching-house-on-yogananda-st
Hours earlier police evacuated several large, well-tended homes neighboring the house on Yogananda St.(mother's residence in Newtown, CT) connected to today's shooting. Its unclear if the ban is lifted, allowing residents to return home.

edit on 15-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Mully

Come and get em mother#er!!!!!!

calm calm. we can't start blaming each other.
we don't need or want, race wars, violent revolutions, ethnic cleansings, genocides, more innocents dying, finger pointing, or united nations intervention into our neighborhoods. let's not give them the opportunity by losing our heads.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Adam Lanza did not even appear in his high school yearbook, that of the class of 2010. His spot on the page said, “Camera shy.” Others who graduated that year said they did not believe he had finished school.

link about graduation

Newspaper featuring photos of Graduation from 2010
2010 graduation

Now if you go to Nancy Lanza's brother's Facebook (James Champion already reported and confirmed) and find their mom Dorothy Hanson (also confirmed) well I swear that is the same lady in pic 1 from the graduation(just with hair done and make-up look at the glasses) and That boy she is with sure looks like he could be Ryan Lanzas brother-- way different than posted pics of him from online news link

edit on 15-12-2012 by misfit312 because: forgot link

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
Thats exactly what we no longer know. Police have denied the claims by news media that Lanza was involved in any incident with the faculty last week (or the day before). I thought thats what caused him to snap and require the guns, but apparently it never happened.

Do you have a source for that? If true, one wonders who floated this phony trial balloon in the first place.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Most of the weapons that Mexican cartels get are from Arizona. Gun laws are so strict in Mexico, that they come to the US to buy them. They're not bringing them here. We find all of these weapons by issuing a gun census. We first catalog the guns, attachments, and magazines, then issue a buy back program a few years down the road.
I am guessing that you are not this naive.

Take a little illegal substance that is completely illegal in the US, heroin. It can not be prescribed by a doctor.

It is available practically everywhere in the US, from inner cities to rural areas.

Heroin is not manufactured in the US, it is illegal, yet it is everywhere.

It is easier for an underage person to purchase heroin (illegally) than it is for a qualified person to purchase a gun.

When guns or certain guns are made illegal, not only can they enter our country just like heroin does, but they can be made in a basement workshop, if a fellow wants to make some 'easy' money, like people do with meth labs today.
Except meth labs require difficult to acquire chemicals and they tend to explode.....and their smell tends to give them away. Still, meth labs exist, don't they?

Yes, banning certain guns will just make them go away, eh? And making sure that no one is trained to use those types of weapons(that's in your plan too) means that we have to either jail, deport or execute anyone that leaves the military that has been trained to use them???

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LagoBandido

funny im also a l o n g time lurker first time poster & am shocked at how this whole poorly acted spectacle is playing out. I spent all yesterday crying about it (believeing every word) & all today scratching my head. First mind blower was that sudddenly no ones heard of this confirmed teacher. Huh? So now shes confirmed NOT a teacher? The segment youre reffering to was pitiful. This whole thing REEKS.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by salainen
Thats exactly what we no longer know. Police have denied the claims by news media that Lanza was involved in any incident with the faculty last week (or the day before). I thought thats what caused him to snap and require the guns, but apparently it never happened.

Do you have a source for that? If true, one wonders who floated this phony trial balloon in the first place.

Only a finnish one at the time, www.iltasanomat.fi...

Can't find an english source at the moment.

Connecticut State Police denied late on Saturday night Finnish time CNN and NBC-channel's information that the a man suspected of the school shooting had an argument with four staff members on Thursday, the day before the shooting. Police did confirm that the shooter had killed his mother.

edit on 15-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster

Here's one source for this.

Connecticut medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II called the Sandy Hook massacre "the worst he had seen" in a press conference Saturday afternoon. Carver, who has identified the victims as ranging in age from 6 to 56, described the victims as 12 girls, eight boys and six adult women. All of the children were aged 6 or 7-years-old. The victims, police said, were shot up close, multiple times. According to CNN, Carver said that all of the victims died of gunshot wounds, and the manner of death was homicide. The seven bodies he examined personally had three to 11 wounds each, he said. “I believe everyone was hit more than once,” Carver said. Police have also released a list of victims names and birthdates.

Source

ETA I cant watch the video on the page.
edit on 15-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Exactly! It is already easier get a SMG than it is to get the legal semi auto variant.
www.gunbroker.com...

There are hundreds of millions of parts kits already in country for just about every arm you can think of! Legislation just effects the lawful gun owner!

A TIG and about 5 minutes is all that's needed to arm yourself properly! Of course if you are caught a prison sentence awaits you, but strangely this does not seem to stop criminals for even an instant!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join