It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
No one would do something like this unless they where under some kind of control.I think 99% of things like this are mind control.or false flag sick f###'s.trying to get are gun's.think real hard you dummy's that don't think so.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Excuse me mod but this is a perfect time to talk about the second amendment that's what this is about.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visceral

"My final thoughts to you all:
-Please take the time every day to realize who/what is truly important in your life, and never become complacent.
-Constantly strive to work on your shortcomings.
-Embrace others and enrich their life.
-And in the words of Gandhi, "Be the change you wish to see in the world." "

Thank you for those reminders, Visceral. I've been in a state of numb disbelief over the past twenty some hours, thank you for reminding me to wake up and strive to make a change.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Some forgotten Anomalies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15524658#pid15524658
My friend is listening to a police scanner, she is reporting that they are pursuing a van down White St in Danbury via helicopter.
--Danbury Police are looking for a PURPLE or MAROON VAN in connection with the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Armed passengers inside, one possibly in a nun's costume. We're hearing that van was heading towards Danbury.

--------------------

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Reported: NewsTimes is reporting:
"Police have surrounded a purple van at 33 Crosby Street in Danbury that may be connected to Newtown school shooting."

-----------------------

Alex Jones show 12-14-12
Caller says a large numbers of high school students had been bused to a bowling alley that morning before the shooting broke out
--Six cops in parking lot of another school and suddenly bolted into the school.

-----------------------

www.bbc.co.uk...
The official said the gunman used a .223-calibre rifle during the attack,

------------------------

from the live police scanner feed: suspect inside church in newtown......claiming hes going to injure himself. Police are en route....
--"Reporter says police have swarmed St. Rose of Lima Church on Church Hill Road."

---------------------

Been watching it 'live' and they sent the live feed to a news reporter at the neighbor where the kid lived. The reporter states, "The neighbors said that around 9:15am they saw police surrounding the 'kids' house and taping off the neighborhood and telling everyone to evacuate". Did you catch that? 9:15am!

---------------------

..it took SIX MINUTES? before anyone called 911?
en.wikipedia.org...
ie, shooting started at 9:35, 911 call was at 9:41.

-------------------

forum.prisonplanet.com...
CNN Justice Prod Terry Frieden: Sr law enforcement official familiar w/investigation says Ryan Lanza's brother found dead in Hoboken

------------------

ats:
Ryan Lanza is being reported as the shooter. Just did a quick Google Search and found his name on a 2004 11th grade honor roll for Newton high school.
--Shooter Ryan J Lanza
1313 Grand St, Apt 202 Hoboken, NJ
His father dead at address above. Peter J Lanza

----------------

CBS News: Second body found in home of suspected Connecticut school shooting gunman

-------------------------

Synchronicity?

From another website:

find_the_truth says:
“Zero Dark Thirty” has too similar of a plot point to this – the bad guy switching his ID with his brother to confuse the authorities upon his death – the press last night suggested that he went to each child and shot them again at close range, just as the SEALs do to every body in “Zero Dark Thirty”. Many more scripted similarities.

edit on 15-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the Sandy Hook Fire & Rescue is right on the corner on the only entrance to the school?

Google Maps

edit on 15-12-2012 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi all, first post, sad circumstances.

I haven't caught up with the last 20-odd pages so I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned that Peter Lanza is due to give evidence to the Dept. of Justice's investigation into the Libor rate-fixing case just as James Holmes' dad was.
[snipped]
edit on Sat Dec 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
I don't blame people for having open minds but what I do blame people for is silliness on a subject they may have only followed whilst it was unfolding on the news. I am getting so sick and tired of seeing people posting ridiculous comments about government conspiracies such as the 'government killing people on purpose so they can introduce new gun laws'. If I was a relative of any of these people who were murdered yesterday I would be truly offended by some of the comments in this thread. Not everything is a conspiracy.

People are already pulling videos from Youtube in order to strengthen their alleged conspiracies surrounding the event. What you have to remember is that the witnesses would have mainly of been young children. They will still be in shock and they will need psychological help. Just because they have been placed in front of a camera hours after the incident took place and have said 'XYZ' does not mean its true. More than likely as with many previous mass murder incidents in the past they will pick out bits and pieces as oppose to giving an accurate account. An accurate account will not come for days, weeks or months.

My thoughts and condolences go to everyone involved in this incident including all emergency service personnel as this will be a horrific crime scene.
edit on 15-12-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

I feel compelled to point out the fallacy of your reply. Once you wade through all the passive aggressive nonsense, you are also offering a thoery correct? Your thoery is that theres nothing to see here...move on. Your post also has the aura that somehow, we bad conspiracy thoerists are frothing at the mouth to call children liars and hurt the parents.
I respectfully claim that every single person posting shed at least one tear for those children...I did and Im an ahole for real. The fact remains that there are thousands of false flag operations that have been commited that can be proven. Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind. You know...the false flag in which the government then sent CHILDREN off to war to die?

None of us are trying to offend that community. In fact, if anyone murdered my children and there were any questions....I would hope people from a site such as this would help.

I just dont buy the concept of "noone knows what they saw because they were traumatized"...its bullcrap.

I have been mugged twice in NYC and was the clerk at a gas station when it was robbed. Although a bit shaken...I never forgot key points of any of those three possibly deadly encounters. Not all peeps are the same....but I tire of hearing that excuse for everything.

All in all though...I agree that theres much missing info and we DO jump to conclusions here, but I think thats the point of posting at ATS correct? I respect what happened, but Im not embarrassed to say that I enjoy hunting down possible conspiracies, and this whole thing stinks to high heaven od shennanigans.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Tecumte

Yep it goes both ways

maybe not, I wasn't there.

Were you at the school?
Were you involved or in the vicinity of the interviews the media have done?

they can hardly concieve of a poltically powerful gun nut group killing for a reason.

Explain? wouldn't that ruin the chances for the gun nut to have guns?

edit on 15-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

I wasn't at the school and that is why I have repeatedly said I don't know what happened as neither do you.

But what I AM saying is I don't rule out that this MAY be another attempt to undermine America's 2nd amend., MAY be. Australian, British and Canadian citizens have all lost certain gun rights after so called 'lone gun nut' shootings, let's not pretend that aided events here couldn't occur to try and achieve the same thing. Like many things I simply leave it open at this point.

The 'lone gun nut group' that I'm talking about wouldn't be affected, it's to disarm the 'little people'.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Tecumte because: text added

edit on 15-12-2012 by Tecumte because: text cng

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

My guess is if Adam had autism or asbergers syndrome like they are saying he did.. it's possible that he was set on something that we will never know the why of it.. ( perhaps Nancy worked there when he was younger/child) it's all hard to say with anyone who gets"stuck" in a place... but then i've also heard reports that Adam had no history of mental illness... so which is it...???

This thread is going fast, but I wanted to let you know, from experience, it is possible to have both. I have a daughter who has autism and MR with MI. Because she's also missing part of her brain, her IQ places her mental retardation at 55. Her physical age is 17 but her mental age is 5-7 years old. She also has MI. There are times when she is in La La world, as we call it. She has imaginary friends, though they are finally starting to disappear, she lives in a Disneyland Castle, wish we all did, and no one hurts anyone because we are all friends. Again. Something to aspire to.

Since living in her Autism house from July to present, she no longer has anger issues. She doesn't attack people on a whim. She has a calm zone that she goes to when she gets upset. Sometimes she forgets and she'll hit, but we all make mistakes. We're human. Mistakes are for learning. But I'm very proud of her because she's come very, very far and she's doing awesome. But you can have both autism and MI. It can be worked with though.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Good Lord now that's a definiate connection if ever I heard one!

Can't even think straight after 90pages of this

Barclays puts a hit out on witnesses families? sheeesh!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Wait WAIT WAIT!!!

I need to get a grip?

So riddle me this mr. joker... how is it that you can so glibly state that I am displacing blame when I've seen you in other posts cry about how it's all the gun's fault?

Riddle Me this Mr. joker... how is it that ONCE AGAIN a shooting happens where free citizens are not allowed to carry, and yet the news media and government are claiming that more gun control is the answer? (Oh side note in the last week there have been TWO rampage shootings BOTH of which have happened in areas where no one but criminals and cops will be carrying guns because the citizenry at large and the teachers we are supposed to TRUST to teach and PROTECT our children are prevented from carrying as well!!! So in the last week 100% of all rampage shootings happened in places where civilians aren't allowed to carry ... is this a coincidence? My research indicates it is not anywhere close to a coincidence but your mileage may vary)

Riddle Me this MR JOKER.... How is it that I'm the one that's displacing and attempting to "shift the blame" when this shooting happened in a state that already has mandatory pistol registration AND an assault weapons ban? Why is it that the only proposed "solutions" coming out of DC and the bought and paid for media apparatchik is more of what OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT WORK? Could it be because these same people do not give a single flying F*** about your safety? Could it be because incidents like this are shamelessly used to move forward an agenda that's more about control? NAHHHHHH.... it couldn't be.... Could it?

Riddle Me this MR JOKER.... How is it that in the state of Utah where public school teachers and college students with concealed carry permits can carry on campus, and have STOPPED before there was any loss of life 2 such incidents does not make the national news but the successful shooters do? How is it that in NEITHER of these cases was it the police that stopped the attempted shooters? Could it be because police don't get dispatched until after a crime has already been committed? And in the case of an active shooter could this possibly mean that most likely AT LEAST 1 person is ALREADY dead before the police even get a call?

Oh yes MR joker there is most definitely some displacement going on, and it is most definitely sickening. But it's not coming from me...

Oh and do yourself a favor and really do some digging into the James Holmes (aurora batman shooter), Clackamas town center, and for bonus points the port arthur shooting in Australia.... Now before you do that I challenge you even further to GET EDUCATED about firearms ... Maybe even go out and shoot one or two. If you can find a range that will let you borrow a respirator or a gas mask and see how well you can shoot while wearing it.. (it bears extreme relevance to the aurora shooting), after you get comfortable with a rifle try shooting your rifle with the opposite hand (this will give you an idea of how amazing it was that the port arthur shooter was using his "offhand" according to MULTIPLE witnesses and still managed to make something like 18 headshots in under 30 seconds..) While you are at the range do yourself a favor and rent or borrow an ar 15 (contrary to media imagery most gun enthusiasts are MORE THAN HAPPY to let you try out their guns and are usually fairly knowledgeable, polite, honest, and good hearted folks to boot) Once you have this Ar 15 in your hands ask the owner politely if you can do a couple "mag dumps" back to back (if he says yes you'll want to hand him a 20 dollar bill for his trouble... ammo isn't cheap) you will notice that even when you rapid fire an AR 15 two magazines back to back it does not make the AR 15 jam. Now go buy 60 blanks and ask the owner to let you fire those off... you will then notice that most likely you have at least one stoppage or failure to fire within those 60 rounds.

Once you do your shooting homework and look into the odd circumstances around the shootings I've mentioned come back here and tell me I don't have very concrete reasons to be not just suspicious but downright hostile to those that would attempt to use incidents like these as a rationale for banning firearms.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie
Hi all, first post, sad circumstances.

I haven't caught up with the last 20-odd pages so I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned that Peter Lanza is due to give evidence to the Dept. of Justice's investigation into the Libor rate-fixing case just as James Holmes' dad was.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Damn...Any way you can summarize and give any links as to where that is coming from- I wont visit the aforementioned site due to reasons I will avoid here- Also that particular site is filled with so many trolls and misinfo...

But I am interested.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well all I can add for now is let's just wait and see how the media spin comes down. I for one won't be suprised if TPTB and media clowns and sockpuppets try and 'link' some of their favorite targeted groups into the persecution limelight list. Alex Jone's visitor?, read too much Rense, maybe some posts here on ATS, a 'truther' (can't wait for that one), the demonization potential is pretty big, maybe the spin will be to go after anyone who isn't-- 'quite right'-- like the old Soviet Union did, hmmm. think of the possibilities, 'crazies' (in the eye of the beholder) shouldn't be allowed to protect themsleves right,wow, I can see where this could go?

edit on 15-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To say more -- this is an active action in KGB style. Russians like such provocations very much.
The name of the inventor is Alexey Vinogradov - the chief KGB (ex-KGB) developer of bio-weapons, psycho-physiological weapons.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's a shame that a lot of the replies in here are already trying to create a conspiracy theory when there's none to be had. A crazy kid who had an incident with four teachers (three are now dead) last week, forced himself into the elementary school and started a rampage because of what had happened earlier in the week. From the most recent reports, the mother did not work there. The mother, is likely the body the police found in the Lanza home after the shooting.

That's all we know right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Damn...Any way you can summarize and give any links as to where that is coming from- I wont visit the aforementioned site due to reasons I will avoid here- Also that particular site is filled with so many trolls and misinfo...

But I am interested.

Sorry, Dark Penguin, I'm in the same situation as you. I have to get some work done today but I'll try and find out what I can when I get time. It's an incredible coincidence. I did find this page about Holmes and Libor from Anonymous which was compelling:

anoncentral.tumblr.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Why would a 20 year old be at an elementary school he had no affiliation with, to get into a fight with teachers in the first place?
edit on Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:16:16 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mully
It's a shame that a lot of the replies in here are already trying to create a conspiracy theory when there's none to be had. A crazy kid who had an incident with four teachers (three are now dead) last week, forced himself into the elementary school and started a rampage because of what had happened earlier in the week. From the most recent reports, the mother did not work there. The mother, is likely the body the police found in the Lanza home after the shooting.

That's all we know right now.

You are right- We know pretty much nothing and the "facts" keep changing. The media really dropped the ball here-

That said, I see problems with the "new" story. If he had an "incident" with four staff members at an elementry school (he would have been trespassing) that has top notch security system installed- How does he not have a Police Record? How is there no Police report? If a 20 year old (with no attachment to the school) came in to my sons HIGH SCHOOL and started any problems- Police would be called (and his school is not ultra high security)

-Anyhow, lets see if there is any camera footage released- It seems the cameras either never work or we never see any footage. That is all I know.

NOTE: I am not sure what to think either- Not saying it is or is not a "conspiracy"- The media has mucked up the waters so badly it will be impossible to tell. Never have I seen such bad REPORTING and I watched this thing from the beginning.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

A crazy kid who had an incident with four teachers (three are now dead) last week, forced himself into the elementary school and started a rampage because of what had happened earlier in the week.
A few people have questions that are valid, they have been posted repeatedly in this thread.

What you typed above should stir a question in your mind. He didn't have children, his mom didn't work there. Why was he at the school when the incident occurred the day before the shooting.

There's not necessarily a conspiracy for some of us, but a lot of questions need to be answered, and why was there so much false info put out by the media that was attributed to law enforcement sources?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Who knows, but after reading this...

Lanza reportedly got into an altercation with members of staff including Principal Dawn Hochsprung, left, and teacher Victoria Soto.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... sterday.html#ixzz2F9btESfw Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Have you seen pictures of Victoria Soto? She's a very pretty 27 year old. As far as we know, Lanza could have been at the school stalking her and staff could have intervened the previous day.

Still waiting to hear what the other person involved in the altercation has to say.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join