It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Facts have changed because it is an ongoing situation. But there is zero evidence that this is any kind of conspiracy. To insinuate that because there havent been blood or guts shown its a conspiracy is ignorance. And the motto of the site is to deny ignorance.

This whole situation happened barely a few hours ago and now your the authority on all the facts about what is and isn't a conspiracy?

Were you there? Did you witness this happen? Do you have absolutely any evidence or facts beyond what you seen and read on the mainstream media? Do you have some sort of insider knowledge that we on this petty little conspiracy website don't have?

Asking questions is denying ignorance, and shutting down people who ask them is perpetuating it. Get off your high horse pal.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Then you have issues.

Just because the media speculated, did not make ANY of the rumors fact. As the day went on, facts came to light. And honestly, it all makes sense. The guy went into a classroom, blocking the only exit, and went to town with a semi automatic rifle. How hard is it to believe he executed 20 kids? Not very.

People that see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING are just as unstable as our buddy the shooter

Yeah I have at least one issue. I know the MSM reports what TPTB tell them to. This will be all the MSM talks about for at least a week. Do you get that? This is how it works, they keep the US public busy focusing on events like these while larger atrocities take place on a broader scale.

When it comes to false-flag op's TIMING IS EVERTHING. If the US gets militarily involved in Syria this week the MSM will not cover it. We will be to busy wondering "why" some mysterious, mentally ill dead kid did something SO evil while truly evil ALIVE people will be carrying out plans that will result in much higher death counts elsewhere.

link   

Originally posted by samara11278
Everyone shooting down the false flag rumors... is it impossible to think that it could be a set-up but with real deaths?

That would contradict the whole point of the event. The plan was to pull off another school shooting. Obama gets the spotlight, and America gets to be scared again.

None of that involves having to kill ANYONE. Look how many people fell for 9/11. Wont be long until they ask us to start "donating" to the families.

link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I wonder how his brother got a hold of his ID. Stole it or did he give it to him? hhhmmmmm, Adam was 20, his brother 24, used to drink? If Ryan gave it to his brother, I bet he's pretty sorry about that now.

Reports are saying he hadn't seen his brother in about 3 years.
If he lived with their mother, I suppose that means he hadn't seen her either?

So when would he have been able to lend or have stolen an uptodate ID to him?
edit on 14-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just woke up to this news here in Oz. This is a terrible event! My heart goes out to all the families involved. RIP to all that died, but especially the babies, forever innocent. Nothing worse than losing a child, but these families will never view Xmas the same again.

link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by bknapple32

Facts have changed because it is an ongoing situation. But there is zero evidence that this is any kind of conspiracy. To insinuate that because there havent been blood or guts shown its a conspiracy is ignorance. And the motto of the site is to deny ignorance.

I never at any point said the lack of seeing blood an guts was an indicator that this was staged. Hopefully Samara11278 doesn't mind me quoting them but think the quote is a very fitting reply.

Originally posted by samara11278
Everyone shooting down the false flag rumors... is it impossible to think that it could be a set-up but with real deaths? Why is it a mockery of the people who lost their lives to think that it could possibly *not* have been a random act of violence, but a horrifying act with a specific reason for being carried out?

I was beginning to wonder if anyone had seen what I said.

link   

link   
I have been keeping up with this through out the day and although I do not usually get overly emotional when these things happen and although I am not one of those people that is overly fond of children, this really is getting to me. I feel very badly for the families and community.

I know that mass killings happen quite often through out the world but it truly seems to me that "something is in the water" currently.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

I'm guessing gun laws are more strict then. Overall, we are socially liberal but we vote more conservative than europe and asia.

Bad parenting is also a factor. Notice kids were not spineless emos that piss their pants when parents used to punish them and beat the # out of them in the earlier part of the 20th century? Kids owned up. These days, they are a bunch of pussies. Large part of that is the fault of liberal thinking. Again, in large part I vote Democrat/Liberal but there is a lot I do not agree with them on.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyBamboo

I know that mass killings happen quite often through out the world but it truly seems to me that "something is in the water" currently.

Yeah they happen quite often if you only consider USA as the "world"

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

Get a clue

There are multiple clues.

1. Obama fake crying
2. Children laughing in parking lot
3. No blood, anywhere or on anyone
4. Very, very small town
5. Completely isolated school
6. Directly after Oregon Mall shooting
7. Hurricane Sandy/Sandy Hook Elementary
8. Explosive twitter reaction from Gov/Media outlets
9. Members of US Gov. attended the Sandy Hook concert yesterday,
even going out of their way to TWEET it to the world. Coincidentally,
27 people would get killed there the next day.

This is the kind of lunacy you conspiracy freaks look for.....sad little people!!

link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

YOu lot are the scum....killing children.....and innocents....and all you want is sympathy.,...you lot are the worlds biggest problem....I hope your government destroys all of you and rebuilds.....KILLing kids....

Its ONLY a sad day for the parents of those kids....you lot spend all your time shooting people becuase you are all cowards......plebeians.

Will kids die in this mass killing of Americans you are praying for?

Also, go f---- yourself.

link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Are you smoking crack? Yeah, there are over 43 million gun owners in the US, if we all spent our time shooting people, have any clue what the body count would be? Troll much?

link   
Adam Laza

He look a little out of touch
edit on 14-12-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Too much to read through, so may have been covered. Just read news article that 22 Chinese Kids were stabbed to death just hours before the Conn. shootings. Youll have to google it.

With 12-21 a week away, I am starting to get concerned that some crazies will do their best to make it happen.

So, does this mean they will try to ban knives too?

Another reason I home school my kid.
edit on 14-12-2012 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There are is a very important similarity between all of these types of attacks and its not that there is a loony gunman. It's that the pick targets where the expect people to be defenseless. You can't get rid of people losing their minds, you can't get rid of guns (nor should we try), but you can make these places safer.

We can't predict WHEN these people will lose it, but we can easily predict where. What would be easier making malls, schools, and movie theatres safer or removing guns and stealing peoples rights?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

and yes, that goes to those who want the government to be the only ones who have firearms....the gangs, the ones who wish to break the law will always have guns - the only thing that banning firearms does is prevent lawful citizens from protecting themselves, from protecting their families, their rights and freedoms.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"We don't hear about this kind of stuff in any other country".....
Really???? i can think of a few mass killings in england, and we have big gun laws. norway ???didnt some tool blast lots of kids off the planet there too...????

weak, incorrect...poor

link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by essanance
reply to post by Six6Six

Your worthless how dare you attack the People of THE US on a day like this that alone shows everyone how terrible of a person you are .....I will not argue with you because karma will take care of garbage like you ....

YOu lot are the scum....killing children.....and innocents....and all you want is sympathy.,...you lot are the worlds biggest problem....I hope your government destroys all of you and rebuilds.....KILLing kids....

Its ONLY a sad day for the parents of those kids....you lot spend all your time shooting people becuase you are all cowards......plebeians.

Wow. Sir, you just condemned an entire Nation for the actions of a few lunatics. Please examine this.

link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Do you mind if I ask what country you are from? That way I can single out a rare occurrence then throw your whole country under the bus for it in a highly irrational manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join