It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

The idea was just thrown around because recent shootings decided to turn multiple people into one person.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Now reporting ...but not confirmed one child killed... I'm shaking

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
CNN just showed a live feed from an affiliate and they repeated the info that a man was brought out of the woods from behind the school and was placed in a patrol car. They showed the car with the guy in it...it is still on scene.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I'm grinding my teeth. I do not, will not ever believe in any god but I'm about to get down on my knees and pray. This is #ed. Absolutely #ed.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wish people would stop doing that...especially the news. Report facts, if it is not confirmed just stfu.

They will say anything to get attention under the tagline "nothing confirmed". The situation is tragic and plenty bad enough with out the doom whores trying to scare up more viewers.

It p!sses me off when people will say anything in a bad situation just to get attention.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hate digital scanners LOL it scrambles everything so you cant hear
and I have a feeling that with all these shooting its just trying to take a loaded gun to our rights

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Whew, I thought it was aliens intercepting, so I shut it down. I was like what was that.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Also, just watching the feed that CNN has been showing, I have seen at least 3 stretchers being loaded into ambulances.

CNN keeps saying that everything looks fairly calm outside the school, but then you see SWAT team members with guns drawn about to enter it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Because it keeps happening every single time... The same way. Each time the different gun men are described as wearing different clothes. The Sikh temple where the witnesses say 4 gunmen but official story is 1... How do you make up 3 gun men??

So what is the conspiracy? That the early reports are false? or the update is false?
And how does this work? Are the witnesses planted to give false information?

In the moment, you would be surprised what can be forgotten or overlooked in such
an intense moment.

I was held up at gunpoint on the 4th of July, and my girlfriend was almost forced into our car
with the gunmen. She got away. And when the cops asked me what he was wearing....
I almost drew a blank. My best description severely contradicted the description my girl
had given. And she also said there was another thug 10 feet behind him, which I didn't see at all.
Just saying.

When you go through something so jarring and unexpected, you'd be surprised how the brain works.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My prayers are with all the children and their families involved in this tragedy....

This is just horrible and makes me want to go pick up my son just to give a big hug and hold him close.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
yeah when they say something you dont need to hear they scramble the signal
since main stain media can't report details correctly and hump the fearmongering ways to report to the public......its annoying
it just GRINDS MY GEARS

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ibl2ibs

People being put on stretchers doesn't always mean they are seriously injured. I was in a car wreck a couple years ago and I wasn't hurt in any way and I was trying to get in my friends car and go home, but the police forced me on to a stretcher lol

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I am not saying anything buddy. This is not the time. I was pointing out what others were talking about, if you don't see it you do not. Id be fine to discuss this in another thread.

In other news, back to the school

I've been jumped too, but never lost my ability to count.
edit on 12/14/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The one thing about these recent shootings - always seems to be a second, or multiple shooters, but they always seem to disappear like the morning fog.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hartford paper reporting "multiple deaths"

www.courant.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I am not saying anything buddy. This is not the time. I was pointing out what others were talking about, if you don't see it you do not. Id be fine to discuss this in another thread.

In other news, back to the school

I hear ya. Wasn't shouting or directing entirely at you.

Sometimes I feel like people like to be the internet sleuth and think they are somehow cracking the case.
They weren't there which is the most astounding fact.

link   
Unconfirmed...

Michael van Poppel‏@mpoppel

News-Times sources say one of the fatalities is believed to be the school's principal

link   
CNN reporting Swat Units on roof of school...CNN has more info than FOX....

Des

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
One of the affiliate feeds that is being shown reported that kids were told to close their eyes when running by the offices (when being evacuated).

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ibl2ibs

Sources said a person believed to be a shooter is dead. Earlier reports of a second shooter are unconfirmed.

And the second gunman is starting to fade away...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join